A decent AW?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

A decent AW?

Post by Adama »

A few years ago I was working with this American woman. We were doing shift work. You could work 8, 16 or 24 hours per day, if you could do overtime or arrange to work at two places which were close enough that you could drive between them and not be too late.

This girl had a brother who was deeply in debt from student loans. At least once or twice per week she would do a double shift, which is 16 hours of work. One time I asked her why she was working so hard. Then she went on to tell us about how her brother had massive student loan debt, only made about $8 per hour, and didn't have any real prospects (but he did have a pretty hot girlfriend somehow). She said she was doing those doubles to help pay back his student loans. I told her she's a good sister. She said that he would do the same for her, if the situation was reversed.

What do you guys think about that? I will say though, she was short, very chubby, and not very pretty, with a really squeaky childlike voice, and she had really short spikey dyed black hair.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: A decent AW?

Post by The_Adventurer »

Decent AW are everywhere. The problem with this board is that most of the posters are "regular guys", but they have no interest in "regular girls". They think they deserve girls who look like the ones in the advertisements above, or below, this post, who cook, clean their house, and are submissive to them. Nothing wrong with wanting that, BTW, but what's the point of severely limiting your options and then complaining that something doesn't exist?

When I was working in Hollywood, I knew a guy who was in his forties, fat, balding, with glasses, but a very good guy. He got himself a very pretty, twenty-something, blonde, white girlfriend. He met her not at a bar, not at a club, not online, but at some kind of family gathering, like someone's birthday party. He left the studio to go and be with her and that was that.

Yes, I am aware these are rare exceptions, and the majority of AW, or western females in general, are not worth the time or effort, but pretending good options don't exist at all serves no one. If you're stuck there, or are unwilling to travel, what are you going to do?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I don't date anyone, I have been single and by myself forever - and I'm feeling left out. I'm not wanting to jump into anything - because I want to hold out for the best, I also don't want to pick up a bad 'thing' ...so I don't do anything.

This sucks. I constantly go out and see many attractive, beautiful women who stare at me yet I remain single.
I guess there is a fear also of me worrying "will I have enough/be enough for this girl?" like I'll feel inadequate - or like I'll have to have a set 'amount' before i jump in ...it's a moving bar.
It's a great way to remain stuck forever.

I also wish AW were better at showing interest/ reciprocating, instead of shutting down and acting shy/withdrawn (like as if that's hot..or attractive), waiting for the man to drag them out of their shell. This is terrible, and it makes me pass up a lot of American women. It's like pulling a dead weight up.

I could at least get laid. I don't even do that.
...How?
I have to try more.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Adama wrote:A few years ago I was working with this American woman. We were doing shift work. You could work 8, 16 or 24 hours per day, if you could do overtime or arrange to work at two places which were close enough that you could drive between them and not be too late.

This girl had a brother who was deeply in debt from student loans. At least once or twice per week she would do a double shift, which is 16 hours of work. One time I asked her why she was working so hard. Then she went on to tell us about how her brother had massive student loan debt, only made about $8 per hour, and didn't have any real prospects (but he did have a pretty hot girlfriend somehow). She said she was doing those doubles to help pay back his student loans. I told her she's a good sister. She said that he would do the same for her, if the situation was reversed.

What do you guys think about that? I will say though, she was short, very chubby, and not very pretty, with a really squeaky childlike voice, and she had really short spikey dyed black hair.
There are no decent AM or AW. The woman in your story is a stupid slave who supports her brother's stupidity.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

The_Adventurer wrote:The problem with this board is that most of the posters are "regular guys", but they have no interest in "regular girls". They think they deserve girls who look like the ones in the advertisements above, or below, this post, who cook, clean their house, and are submissive to them.
I fall into this category. Of course the exact same thing can be said about foreign women who date American men. They are after all turning down some local guy for a big catch. But this is considered taboo to talk about so no point in arguing.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:
Adama wrote:A few years ago I was working with this American woman. We were doing shift work. You could work 8, 16 or 24 hours per day, if you could do overtime or arrange to work at two places which were close enough that you could drive between them and not be too late.

There are no decent AM or AW. The woman in your story is a stupid slave who supports her brother's stupidity.

A stupid slave who supports her brother's stupidity. That is an interesting way to interpret things. Just goes to show, you can show a picture to someone. One person will see something beautiful and magnificent. Another person will see something that is garbage. Of course if something is beautiful yet a person only sees garbage, it also could be that the person doing the interpreting is the one whose mind is impure and defiled.

You say it is stupidity and slavery. Others might call that loyalty, compassion, caring for loved ones in poor circumstances, family bonding together in time of need. They might know sibling or family love to a much greater degree than someone who believes such behavior is stupidity and slavery.

I get it though. There aren't many American men I would want to be friends with.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:I don't date anyone, I have been single and by myself forever - and I'm feeling left out. I'm not wanting to jump into anything - because I want to hold out for the best, I also don't want to pick up a bad 'thing' ...so I don't do anything.

This sucks. I constantly go out and see many attractive, beautiful women who stare at me yet I remain single.
I guess there is a fear also of me worrying "will I have enough/be enough for this girl?" like I'll feel inadequate - or like I'll have to have a set 'amount' before i jump in ...it's a moving bar.
It's a great way to remain stuck forever.

I also wish AW were better at showing interest/ reciprocating, instead of shutting down and acting shy/withdrawn (like as if that's hot..or attractive), waiting for the man to drag them out of their shell. This is terrible, and it makes me pass up a lot of American women. It's like pulling a dead weight up.

I could at least get laid. I don't even do that.
...How?
I have to try more.

If they are staring, that is all the signal you need. They are just waiting for your permission to join you. So wave your finger and invite them over. They will jump to join you. Watch. You don't need to join them, if they are already staring.
Last edited by Adama on April 11th, 2016, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Yeah but - why do I feel bad/guilty right at the time when I try to hook up with a girl? Then I spend the rest of 80% of my life wishing I got laid more. ...

I really hate this. It's like an attack of conscience - but it's not really conscience, just ...bullshit worry.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Adama wrote:A stupid slave who supports her brother's stupidity. That is an interesting way to interpret things. Just goes to show, you can show a picture to someone. One person will see something beautiful and magnificent. Another person will see something that is garbage. Of course if something is beautiful yet a person only sees garbage, it also could be that the person doing the interpreting is the one whose mind is impure and defiled.

You say it is stupidity and slavery. Others might call that loyalty, compassion, caring for loved ones in poor circumstances, family bonding together in time of need. They might know sibling or family love to a much greater degree than someone who believes such behavior is stupidity and slavery.

I get it though. There aren't many American men I would want to be friends with.
Let suppose the brother likes gambling. Every time he loses his sister will prostitute herself to pay off his debt. She will always do this whenever her brother screws up no matter what. She says she is willing to do this because she is loyal and compassion. Do you still see something beautiful?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drealm wrote:
Adama wrote:A stupid slave who supports her brother's stupidity. That is an interesting way to interpret things. Just goes to show, you can show a picture to someone. One person will see something beautiful and magnificent. Another person will see something that is garbage. Of course if something is beautiful yet a person only sees garbage, it also could be that the person doing the interpreting is the one whose mind is impure and defiled.

Let suppose the brother likes gambling. Every time he loses his sister will prostitute herself to pay off his debt. She will always do this whenever her brother screws up no matter what. She says she is willing to do this because she is loyal and compassion. Do you still see something beautiful?
So student loans to you are the equivalent of gambling? Working another shift at an honest profession is the same as working as a prostitute in your mind? That's unbelievable.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Adama wrote:So student loans to you are the equivalent of gambling? Working another shift at an honest profession is the same as working as a prostitute in your mind? That's unbelievable.
Why don't you just answer the question?