How do you view women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

How do you view women?

Post by chanta76 »

I notice common theme when women are discuss here. Some are bitter by western women and think they are all evil. Some view women as nothing more but cum buckets. Where as others see women as being complex and other see women role to serve men only. I;m curious how people think of women here.

For women I think they are complex . Some good ones and some bad ones . The national origin does play a role in her behavior but overall women are the same.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: How do you view women?

Post by Eric »

I see most of them as trashy, ghoulish, no respect for themselves.....used up, bitchy faced and mean, gold diggers with snotty petulant childish attitudes and a narcissism complex, when they're faced with their own shortcomings or upon encountering a decent man.

The whole country has stunted growth.
It's just sad, plain sad.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Women are mysterious, misunderstood, and mismanaged.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A woman is not a slave, but she should be submissive. If you get a beast then you'll regret it deeply. Culture matters, but if you can find a submissive woman, you'll avoid most of the problems other men have with their beasts. The woman is the helper. She was made for Adam by God to help Adam and to relieve his loneliness. She isn't the star that culture would make women out to be. Most of the women who will treat you wickedly will be the beasts who will refuse to submit to you. A submissive woman wants to satisfy her husband. A beast will expect her husband to satisfy her, and she will not give anything back except wretchedness and disrespect. There are many women who think they are equal but in deeds they either prove they are beasts or submissive. So don't listen to their words. Watch how much they respect you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:A woman is not a slave, but she should be submissive. If you get a beast then you'll regret it deeply. Culture matters, but if you can find a submissive woman, you'll avoid most of the problems other men have with their beasts. The woman is the helper. She was made for Adam by God to help Adam and to relieve his loneliness. She isn't the star that culture would make women out to be. Most of the women who will treat you wickedly will be the beasts who will refuse to submit to you. A submissive woman wants to satisfy her husband. A beast will expect her husband to satisfy her, and she will not give anything back except wretchedness and disrespect. There are many women who think they are equal but in deeds they either prove they are beasts or submissive. So don't listen to their words. Watch how much they respect you.
You know there is a third option between bitch and beast.

You sound like one of those feminists who proudly claim to be bitches because they don't understand that there is a middle ground between being a bitch and a doormat.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:A woman is not a slave, but she should be submissive. If you get a beast then you'll regret it deeply. Culture matters, but if you can find a submissive woman, you'll avoid most of the problems other men have with their beasts. The woman is the helper. She was made for Adam by God to help Adam and to relieve his loneliness. She isn't the star that culture would make women out to be. Most of the women who will treat you wickedly will be the beasts who will refuse to submit to you. A submissive woman wants to satisfy her husband. A beast will expect her husband to satisfy her, and she will not give anything back except wretchedness and disrespect. There are many women who think they are equal but in deeds they either prove they are beasts or submissive. So don't listen to their words. Watch how much they respect you.

You sound like one of those feminists who proudly claim to be bitches because they don't understand that there is a middle ground between being a bitch and a doormat.

Fair enough. Please, educate us on the nature of the third option. What are they like?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

chanta76: Well, I don't really see women in a singular light. It's like guns or cars in that way- I don't see them as "RELIABLE" & that's it. I hold some types to generally be that way & others not to be.

To their credit, I think a lot of them have more ability for "straightening their shot." Men can be very quick to get high on their ego & never even catch their own f**k-ups, never mind adjusting course when engaging in one. The man is usually too busy jerking off mentally to pick up on what's going on, including their own screw-ups. Never got that, but it DOES seem to be stacked more one way than another.

Mental rigidity is another issue with men that women don't seem to have- it's like being that way has the "taste" or "ambiance" of strength & there's a positive feeling on that, never mind if it's a bad idea. I don't know if maybe it's just a cultural trait of being too arrogant to catch their own mistakes or something specific to being rigid mentality, but it's truly shocking to see a such commitment to failure. Ever notice people arguing in support of something by pointing out that it would have a different effect in a totally different situation? Even if it's f***ed-up? I think women are generally less likely to have this "False Boyd Cycle" than men.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:
cdnFA wrote:

Fair enough. Please, educate us on the nature of the third option. What are they like?
A more egalitarian relationship. Like the one my brother has with his wife and their 25 year and counting marriage, for that matter like most of the successful marriages that I know among the closest circle of my friends. A partnership of equals.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:
cdnFA wrote:

A more egalitarian relationship. Like the one my brother has with his wife and their 25 year and counting marriage, for that matter like most of the successful marriages that I know among the closest circle of my friends. A partnership of equals.
Then see to it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

My uncle is a macho man. You should see him around other men. He is always the boss. He is married to a woman who is about 12 years older than him. He is the submissive one in that relationship. She barks, he jumps. If you ask him whether he thinks men and women are equals, he insists that men and women are equal. I'd almost feel sorry for him. He believes women are equals, but in reality his wife is his boss.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Hardware to be programmed with limitations based on region.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You guys are sounding too jaded holy smokes.
Don't lose hope guys, there are wonderful girls out there, it's just a LOT, a LOT of work and a good chunk of it is luck. There's even less and less quality women with the global smartphone brain rotting, but don't lose hope.
And, i really hate to sound like an enabler here, but the thing with the home-bound supermodel virgin that can have deep intellectual conversations yet is submissive, is just too unrealistic, there has to be some compromise, at least in the mean time while you search. The pieces can't all fall in the puzzle at the same time.
Last edited by droid on April 15th, 2016, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Eric wrote:bitchy faced and mean, gold diggers with snotty petulant childish attitudes and a narcissism complex
That's how I see the majority of women.

Thank f**k for the minority (usually found in poorer countries)
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

droid wrote:You guys are sounding too jaded holy smokes.
Don't lose hope guys, there are wonderful girls out there, it's just a LOT, a LOT of work and a good chunk of it is luck. There's even less and less quality women with the global smartphone brain rotting, but don't lose hope.
And, i really hate to sound like an enabler here, but the thing with the home-bound supermodel virgin that can have deep intellectual conversations yet is submissive, is just too unrealistic, there has to be some compromise, at least in the mean time while you search. The pieces can't all fall in the puzzle at the same time.
Herein lies the problem. At what point does it become more trouble than it's worth? I've had good women in the past. The problem is that was the past. In just ten years it seems like they are becoming harder and harder to come by. I do believe smartphones and social media play a role. It can't be ignored.

Knowing these good women exist is one thing. If, however, the time, effort and energy required to find and catch one outweigh other things you want to do with your life, where does that leave you?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan