FB wants a copy of my passport after argument with feminazis

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Passa Passa
Freshman Poster

FB wants a copy of my passport after argument with feminazis

Post by Passa Passa »

Hey. I wanted to know if Matt, Bill and the rest of the crew are on here? Shout out to y'all.

I used to be on the Happier Abroad FB Page, but my FB account isn't letting me sign in without a copy of my passport or general ID with proof of address (is FB a financial institution?)

I'm the one who criticizes Toronto feminists, and for a good reason. I was debating on whether a woman who displays her nudity around little children is acting indecent or not, and as usual the feminazis claim that she is not doing anything wrong (but these same type of feminazis will condemn a 17-year-old teenage guy for dating a 15-year-old chick).

I'm not opening any new FB account as yet. It's fishy how I was criticizing these naked women who have their lady parts visible around small toddlers in questionable poses, and then all of a sudden I'm required to send to FB a copy of my passport in order to get access to my FB account. Insanity.
HowNow
Freshman Poster

Re: FB wants a copy of my passport after argument with femin

Post by HowNow »

Facebook requires it's users to use their real name and birthday to sign up. I haven't heard about this situation before but are you unable to enter a phone number?

This is an important point for anyone on Facebook or social networks that require a similar level of 'security'. Do NOT retaliate in comments or messages with your personal account. Especially on Facebook, it is report or be reported there. If you see something alarming report it, and encourage others to do the same via other websites. It's ridiculous but commenting creates a 'personal army war', whomever can get the most behind them wins. One person can't do a full frontal assault, it needs to be a sneak attack.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That happens a lot. FB did that to me too. I sent them a copy of my passport to get my account back. It's one of their security measures. I don't think there's any harm in it. They already have your name when you signed up didn't they? What do you expect them to do? Hand your passport over to the government or feminazis? The US government already has a copy of your passport anyway. So what harm could it do?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Passa Passa wrote:Hey. I wanted to know if Matt, Bill and the rest of the crew are on here? Shout out to y'all.

I used to be on the Happier Abroad FB Page, but my FB account isn't letting me sign in without a copy of my passport or general ID with proof of address (is FB a financial institution?)

I'm the one who criticizes Toronto feminists, and for a good reason. I was debating on whether a woman who displays her nudity around little children is acting indecent or not, and as usual the feminazis claim that she is not doing anything wrong (but these same type of feminazis will condemn a 17-year-old teenage guy for dating a 15-year-old chick).

I'm not opening any new FB account as yet. It's fishy how I was criticizing these naked women who have their lady parts visible around small toddlers in questionable poses, and then all of a sudden I'm required to send to FB a copy of my passport in order to get access to my FB account. Insanity.
I know this post was a while ago, but I wouldn't even bother going back to Facebook. I feel so much better not having Facebook. The only thing I miss about it is keeping in contact with my fellow MGTOW/Abroader pals on Facebook. To argue with a feminist (or typical AWs) these days (in fact for a very long time) is like beating a dead horse with a stick in false belief the dead horse will wake up and resurrect from the dead. It's because they are corrupt and their minds turned into glue! I just keep it moving and not even bother with American women anymore. It's not even worth it to play the game of dating in the West just to get sex. Waste of breath, waste of time in my own opinion. As for Facebook I'm better off without it. Tagged (which I use to connect with foreign women) and YouTube are my only sources for social media.