Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you away

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you away

Post by starchild5 »

Guys...Since, there is lot of Ignorance of what true spirituality is..I have decided to offer my skills in this forum and map out your life through Vedic Astrology reading that will blow you away :D

If people do not follow Natural Law aka Sanatan Dharma...Your life will be a total chaos, suicidal and you will be dead and recycled again and again on this dimension. We are really living in FAKE TIME LINE

Only Indian Way is the path to your liberation. :)

The accuracy of my reading will blow you away, mesmerize you and make you rethink your life priorities...

Post your Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth - All THREE IS A MUST and Accurate for good reading.

I will post just few lines and you will know it....Rate my readings on a scale of 1 to 10 so that more people could make an informed decision :idea: :idea:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Free Indian Vedic Astrology Reading that will blow you a

Post by Eric »

08/17/1986. 9 am Alaska Standard time. Anchorage, Alaska.
I am a Leo.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:08/17/1986. 9 am Alaska Standard time. Anchorage, Alaska.
I am a Leo.
Very impatient, eager, very competitive, very courageous and does not hesitate to go forward and take daring action. Self assertive, progressive independent and stand on their own conviction.

The person is pioneer in a sense to be innovative to be inspiring, independent they come to learn how to be independent and develop their own self-awareness. Very soft hearted, the biggest lesson is to to make his head rule his heart. Go getter's, makes things happen and can be very creative if they learn to sit in one place.

Need to be careful not to be reckless, careless, impulsive self-centered and Impatient with others. They know how to get things. These people act first and think later, they are more self interested and self inspired.

Regarding Relationships

Signifies worries and troubles regarding partners. Indicates a very material union, Late marriage

--------------------

In this Kal yug age...aka The Age of Darkness..only two planets influence your life the Most, Rahu and Ketu...They will shape your life more than anyone else...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:But do we get to see real space aliens?
Its better we don't Aliens are living in false time line..They are stuck...We have a chance to go to higher dimensions by Vedic Science...Don't miss this chance or be like Space Aliens 8) 8)
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

It's pretty spot on. I guess you've been reading through my posts. :P :wink: Jk.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Eric wrote:It's pretty spot on. I guess you've been reading through my posts. :P :wink: Jk.
I warned you about getting tangled up with Space Monsters :( , watch the Twilight Zone episode " To Serve Man " to see what he or whatever it is has planned for you :shock: you will be. This particular space monster is even much more clever than the Jew Beast.....

We have been working on a special trap for this one but he is not easily fooled or tricked......at all.
Last edited by Moretorque on April 18th, 2016, 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

starchild5 wrote:Guys...Since, there is lot of Ignorance of what true spirituality is..I have decided to offer my skills in this forum and map out your life through Vedic Astrology reading that will blow you away :D

If people do not follow Natural Law aka Sanatan Dharma...Your life will be a total chaos, suicidal and you will be dead and recycled again and again on this dimension. We are really living in FAKE TIME LINE

Only Indian Way is the path to your liberation. :)

The accuracy of my reading will blow you away, mesmerize you and make you rethink your life priorities...

Post your Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth - All THREE IS A MUST and Accurate for good reading.

I will post just few lines and you will know it....Rate my readings on a scale of 1 to 10 so that more people could make an informed decision :idea: :idea:
Hello starchild5, I'm curious as to what reading you can do for me?

Date of birth: January 25, 1973

Time of birth: 4:21 a.m.

Place of birth: Honolulu, Hawaii

(I'm an Aquarius)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Arent you just using some software program to generate these readings? Come on now.

Here are my details:

Born March 10, 1973
At 9:31pm
In Taipei, Taiwan
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
Hello starchild5, I'm curious as to what reading you can do for me?

Date of birth: January 25, 1973

Time of birth: 4:21 a.m.

Place of birth: Honolulu, Hawaii

(I'm an Aquarius)
Meet his wife in religious place like temple, or in Library, any spiritual function, in long distance traveling and the person can be of different culture. Misunderstanding with father. Go to Foreign Places, long distance travel and lived in foreign countries. health problems, effected with religions, confusion regarding god and spirituality etc. Gathering a lot of information about higher teachings in life.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
Arent you just using some software program to generate these readings? Come on now.

Here are my details:

Born March 10, 1973
At 9:31pm
In Taipei, Taiwan
The thing is there are literally millions of combinations possible and it will take hours if not days to get a proper reading. I'm copying from other sites and doing a software reading BUT through a specific planet called RAHU. Its very very difficult for western audience to understand what Im doing as they do not have a cultural background of Vedic Astrological reading which does not take into account this planet.

This specific shadow planet is the reason for this age of darkness and your life is 90% driven by it. This is the biggest secret I learned after so much hardship and when I applied it to myself..It was incredibly amazing.

Hence, I'm using this knowledge on others. It would have taken many hours to do it, now, everyone can improve oneself by knowing what truly driving them in this life. Only Vedic Horoscope can liberate a human being by knowing where this planet is placed in.

-----------------------------------------

They native is obsessed over developing higher wisdom for some meaningful purpose in life, some faith in life they struggle to find purpose in life, they can be obsessed over religion or spirituality, they explore themselves, these people go through spiritual development they choose worthy goals obsessed with higher purpose and higher meaning often be a great philosopher and have studied all kinds of philosophical systems. The person is quite philosophical and really trying to understand things that are deeper and higher. They are interested in astrology they can be be attractive to foreign kinds of religion and foreign kinds of teaching.

Amplification of independence in a person, Challenge seeker, Sexual Pursuit, Sex excessiveness, extraordinary desires.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Starchild here is my information:

Born: January 13, 1984
Time: 8:12pm
Place: Washington, DC
ThatchyThrone
Freshman Poster

Post by ThatchyThrone »

Hi Starchild, thanks for offering this service. Am quite curious :)

Here are my details...

Born: October 20th 1995
Time: 10:07pm
Place: Crewe, England (UK)
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

here is my information big pimping:

Born: May 17th 1985
Time: 10:25pm
Place: Bellflower, CA.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

aozora13 wrote:Starchild here is my information:

Born: January 13, 1984
Time: 8:12pm
Place: Washington, DC
The native life is insecure, stressful and the native think that they need to establish solid foundations for security whether it is materialistic or spiritual. Our value comes from our family, what things we value in our life it shows our home environment, and how we were raised in. But as we get older we define our own value terms and rebel against the value system of the family and define own value and structure of the family. There is understanding in the native mind that life is about volatile and at any movement unexpected things can happen. Due to understanding of that area life the person can withdraw from it and gravity works where things that are certain and where we get to find values and was valuable and meaningful and with own terms.

Person who will work hard to develop their own resources and define their own sense of structure and value. These people become very money oriented because money give some sense of security and one that needs to develop self-esteem and self-worth of their own effort. These people benefited from others resources and other people’s money, thus their inherent sense of value came from others. Due to these insecurities and a feeling of powerlessness in their past lives makes person very reluctant to rely on others to help them.

Person have strong appetites, they like to eat good and sometimes they may be alcoholic and used to do smoking. Sometimes they also use bad language. But with time as the person get mature they gets better over time as their values, diet, improve.

Troublesome placement for married and family life. They face the problem in managing their own resource. Good intuition and psychic ability. These people have innate knowledge about sexual matters. they have natural talent for occult arts.

You have good 9th house, in time, your career, should improve very much and get lots of wealth. You would be lucky. Careful with relationship matters.