Men Build Societies and Women Destroy Them

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Men Build Societies and Women Destroy Them

Post by jamesbond »

This video explains why when women's sexual preferences go unchecked, societies crumble and civilization eventually gets destroyed.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men Build Societies and Women Destroy Them

Post by Moretorque »

Thank you James , your a gentlemen and a scholar.

This sums it up, Women are basically sluts !
Time to Hide!
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

The view makes good points, but it is not non-biased. This concept that Islam is going to take over the west is inaccurate. They certainly are causing problems for Europe, but in the USA and Canada it is much more minor. We are on the lookout now for big events like Sept 11. What we are vulnerable to are lone wolf or lone couple terrorist attacks on a small scale. Our police forces are heavily militarized, so in most parts of the country they can keep crime in check.

The best example I can think of is to look at Tokyo after WW2. three quarters of the city was in ruins. Our government hasn't done that to our current enemies. What Donald Trump would say, and why he is winning, is that this country is too politically correct. The barbarians are cutting heads off with swords. And while I disagree with Trump on many things he is right about that. Bernie Sanders is right about the economy and wall street. Donald actually says the same thing as Bernie. The problem is Bernie has to be politically correct. FDR would bomb a threat into submission. Nobody, even Donald Trump, is willing to do that. The reason is that a lot of innocent people would die. It's a catch 22 situation with no easy answer for a person with any moral compass.

I wouldn't go to Iran, but if a guy wants he can get on the internet and connect with all kinds of hot Iranian women. He could then meet them in Dubai. She'd totally hook up with the infidel, marry him, and move to the west without a 2nd thought. The two largest cities in Russia are anti current government and the rest of the country drinks up the government media like kool aid. Yet I could still go to some small or mid sized city in Russia and pull some really hot women out of there.

As a gringo I am stepping outside of my home town, outside of my home state, and outside of my home country to meet and select a woman. The women I consider are in the top 10% or 15% in looks. They are educated at a college or graduate level, and they speak multiple languages. So that might mean I consider women in the top 7 or 8% overall.

So I guess my conclusion is a little different to the voice in the video that basically just throws up his hands. I'm willing to admit how selective I am in all this. If I stayed at home it is mostly white and decent women settle down pretty early. The women in their late 20s and still single (with no kids) are generally professionals who might be a little too into their careers. So the balance generally isn't right or they are a little crazy which has ran off serious boyfriends in the past. So my conclusion is to go out of the west and bring back a light creamy skinned woman who is not Caucasian per say. I'm actually more sexually attracted to those women with the light skin and raven hair. Part of it is probably the personality that the gringas just don't have. Maybe if the gringas had better personalities things would be different.

If the video concluded that men should seek out latin women who wish to belong to a male run household then I could applaud that. But the poor me, there is no solution, we are all doomed, BS cry baby stuff is probably why that guy is having problems.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The big 9/11 type event could be Hillary, Hillary in office falls right in line with this in order to finish the West off.
I guess they feel there is no need to do this in Asia because the males are already like females ? :lol:
Time to Hide!
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Moretorque wrote:The big 9/11 type event could be Hillary, Hillary in office falls right in line with this in order to finish the West off.
I guess they feel there is no need to do this in Asia because the males are already like females ? :lol:
Hillary is more of a war monger than Donald or Bernie if we are being honest.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its true women are the canary in the coal mine for society. I disagree that its western men's fault for this happening. Its against the law for men to force women to do anything in western countries. Even if men stopped having sex with them they'd still be unmarriable.

Hillary Clinton will be the next US president. They like to put women in charge when something bad is about to happen. Should you decide to criticize her you'll be labeled a misogynist. American women and America will self destruct at an accelerated pace after she takes office.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Hillary Clinton will be the next US president. They like to put women in charge when something bad is about to happen. Should you decide to criticize her you'll be labeled a misogynist. American women and America will self destruct at an accelerated pace after she takes office.
That is one scary thought that Hillary might be our next president! :shock:

I hope to God that is not the case, think of all the crazy anti male laws she will enact on American men. Some say she will pass a bachelor tax on single men in America, this money will help fund things like Planned Parenthood.

You will probably see more men move out of the US if Hillary becomes president.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Hillary Clinton will be the next US president. They like to put women in charge when something bad is about to happen. Should you decide to criticize her you'll be labeled a misogynist. American women and America will self destruct at an accelerated pace after she takes office.
That is one scary thought that Hillary might be our next president! :shock:

I hope to God that is not the case, think of all the crazy anti male laws she will enact on American men. Some say she will pass a bachelor tax on single men in America, this money will help fund things like Planned Parenthood.

You will probably see more men move out of the US if Hillary becomes president.
I'd look beyond just gender here. I can't imagine a black guy, latin, arab, etc being thrilled about this Donald Trump guy either. Especially with his response regarding the KKK. That's pretty damn troubling as well. I'm not excited about any of the candidates of either gender.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Bill Clinton and yes that is Hillary's Bill said he always wanted to be a man in a real powerful position but when he got there he found out somebody else was calling the shots. He is referring to the presidency of course and this is why they want Donald out because he has his own plans outside what our rulers want.
Time to Hide!
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Moretorque wrote:Bill Clinton and yes that is Hillary's Bill said he always wanted to be a man in a real powerful position but when he got there he found out somebody else was calling the shots. He is referring to the presidency of course and this is why they want Donald out because he has his own plans outside what our rulers want.
Let's assume Donald wins the nomination. Hillary will raise 2 billion. How will Donald fund?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video regarding the inevitable collapse of feminist societies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFyIzoBwXVk[/youtube]

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Men used to build societies, but today they just post garbage to the internet.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a new video from the guy who made the first video (Men build societies and women destroy them). He goes into detail on how women destroy countries and he also talks in depth about the migrant crisis in Europe.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0[/youtube]

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Does anyone remember this video clip? Since she was a woman, the feminists (and male simps) were knocked for a freakin loop. They didn't know how to respond. Who do you think she'd vote for if she were alive today?! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw