Secret of Jewish success ...No BS conspiracy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Secret of Jewish success ...No BS conspiracy

Post by Banano »

Plain and simple answer from Jewish pawnbroker, there is nothing supernatural about Jews, having no land was blessing in many ways.

The Pawnbroker (1964)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059575/?ref_=ttqt_qt_tt

Jesus Ortiz: Say, how come you people come to business so naturally?

Sol Nazerman: You people? Oh, let's see. Yeah. I see. I see, you... you want to learn the secret of our success, is that right? Alright I'll teach you. First of all you start off with a period of several thousand years, during which you have nothing to sustain you but a great bearded legend.
Oh my friend you have no land to call your own, to grow food on or to hunt. You have nothing. You're never in one place long enough to have a geography or an army or a land myth. All you have is a little brain. A little brain and a great bearded legend to sustain you and convince you that you are special, even in poverty. But this little brain, that's the real key you see. With this little brain you go out and you buy a piece of cloth and you cut that cloth in two and you go and sell it for a penny more than you paid for it.
Then you run right out and buy another piece of cloth, cut it into three pieces and sell it for three pennies profit. But, my friend, during that time you must never succumb to buying an extra piece of bread for the table or a toy for a child, no. You must immediately run out and get yourself a still larger piece cloth and so you repeat this process over and over and suddenly you discover something. You have no longer any desire, any temptation to dig into the Earth to grow food or to gaze at a limitless land and call it your own, no, no. You just go on and on and on repeating this process over the centuries over and over and suddenly you make a grand discovery. You have a mercantile heritage! You are a merchant. You are known as a usurer, a man with secret resources, a witch, a pawnbroker, a sheenie, a makie and a kike!

Jesus Ortiz: [long pause] You really some teacher, Mr. Nazerman. You really, really 's the greatest.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Secret of Jewish success ...No BS conspiracy

Post by Jester »

Nice.

Fairly stated.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The Old Testament forbids Israelites from charging each other interest. They can charge foreigners, but not each other. The Roman Catholic Church took the principle and did not allow Christians to lend at interest. Jews, in many cases, could not own farm land. But they were allowed to charge interest. So they became the pawnbrokers, and as the banking industry arose, many of them became bankers and became rich from the power of compound interest.

Martin Luther reinterpreted theology to allow for interest, just excessive interest. That's clearly not what the Old Testament meant since Ezra corrected the Israelites for charging one percent interest, probably simple, on food.

Now will live in an economy of fiat currency based on charging interest.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I wonder if the usury part may have been added to the Bible for just another aspect to further promote the con game. Usury was forbidden by the Catholic church but then they decided if you can't beat them then you might as well join them.

In any event usury destroys your civilization, it transfers all wealth to the unproductive con class and from the instability that compound interest generates we are looking at what you get in our current societies!

Their trick is to have unlimited fiat currency to manipulate everything to try and shift the entire society around in the process so none will be the wiser about just how much wealth despair has really been created by the system so we have the welfare part of it to try and fill the big holes in to keep revolts in check.

Welcome to what Communism really is!
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That's Jewish Supremacist nonsense. Just imagine any other race claiming anything like that and having that not be considered extremely bigoted. We're the best. We're the smartest.

Sorry to burst the bubble, it isn't genetic. It is nepotism combined with the willingness to commit spiritual wickedness on every level to gain wealth. Think of a rich, amoral non Jewish person. Then imagine there was a whole tribe of that kind of individual. Nothing special except for how far and deep they are willing to go.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama people will do anything for money and because these people control the money they work their buddies up the usury ladder.

It's human nature for the most part.
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The secret of Jewish success is Torah. ...There is more unworldly/divine wisdom and knowledge in that book and texts than anything in the whole of creation - in existence. The worldly success you talk about probably mostly stems also from Talmud.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

I could tell you the answer, but it ain't PC.

Jew: 112
Northern European: 107
Northeast Asian: 105
Southern European: 95
Latino: 89
Southeast Asian: 86
Black: 70
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:I thought it was because they are space monsters...
It does sound like StarChild has his hands full as well dealing with them in outer space... :wink:
Last edited by Moretorque on April 22nd, 2016, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Pinayhunter wrote:I could tell you the answer, but it ain't PC.

Jew: 112
Northern European: 107
Northeast Asian: 105
Southern European: 95
Latino: 89
Southeast Asian: 86
Black: 70
The Ashkenazi have the 112, aren't the Sephardic like dumb ? the American Blackman I believe is around 85 but most of this is probably from how well he scores on the ball sports portion of the exam!
Last edited by Moretorque on April 22nd, 2016, 11:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

:lol: :lol: They are..
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

starchild5 wrote:
:lol: :lol: They are..
Thank God, I am just waiting for my fellow space monsters to come and take me away from this godforsaken planet.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You can probably hitch a ride with StarChild, that is of course if the Jews haven't repossessed his saucer for non payment.... :roll
Last edited by Moretorque on April 23rd, 2016, 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:You can probably hitch a ride with StarChild, that is of course if the Jews haven't reprocessed his saucer for non payment.... :roll:
Now that's just funny. :lol: