Western Whores Wreck Fil Marriage

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Western Whores Wreck Fil Marriage

Post by Zambales »

This is a true story concerning a friend of mine who had his marriage to a Filipina wrecked by a bunch of interfering sluts.

Basically he’s of retirement age and his wife is in her twenties and they’ve been married about three years I think. She was a quiet, naive, province girl but this changed about a year after she took employment for the first time since relocating from the Philippines. This job was the first real regular interaction she had with different people other than her husband or those back in her own country such as her family.

An innocent conversation took place where she told her fellow work colleagues about being married to a much older man. In they return they described the marriage as disgusting and suggested she find someone of her own age. They encouraged her to go with a male colleague, only one of two that worked there. Being the naive girl she was, her mind was obviously warped by these whores as she now believed her marriage was disgusting and ended up having an affair with this guy.

Not only has she been unfaithful, but now her whole mindset has changed since starting work and fraternizing with these types. She’s materialistic and wants what everyone else has got. Basically she’s lost the plot and turned into a brat.

It’s actually made me think twice of bringing a Filipina back from the Philippines should I meet another. Ironically, I was actually speaking to her sister online who was and still is in the Philippines, for several months back in 2014, with a view to possible romance should I ever meet her, but nothing materialised. She came across a lot more mature than her sister, though.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Western Whores Wreck Fil Marriage

Post by drealm »

And does the husband have no fault in telling his wife to work in the US?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

With such an age difference you are asking for trouble. Ditto for looks difference or income difference or if she is just better than you in any significant way.

By moving from some third world shithole where your money and race makes you a Chad Thundercock to the Western World where you are just some old dude of modest means and she becomes the hot oriental chick you are again just begging for trouble.

Even if the western "whores" didn't put those ideas in her head it would be a matter of time before she would start noticing attention from guys who are much younger, better looking and potentially wealthier.

By moving her back home you went from being Chad Thundercock to being a Joe Average. She went from being a Jane average to being a Charlene Thundervagina.

Now if you marry someone of similar age and looks, it shouldn't be a problem but I am guessing like most HAers you prefer to use your wealth and status in the third world to be hypergamous. Not like those western bitches, it is completely different when they do it ;)

This is a topic that is on my mind because I don't like old ladies and I don't want to spend the rest of my life overseas, nor do I have first world levels of wealth to punch above my weight. One could always get lucky with a romantic girl or a girl who actually honestly likes you, I suppose and hope
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

...since relocating from the Philippines
HE DESERVES IT
Western chumps will never learn :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

drealm wrote:And does the husband have no fault in telling his wife to work in the US?
Not sure who's idea it was. They're in the UK btw.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

cdnFA wrote:
Even if the western "whores" didn't put those ideas in her head it would be a matter of time before she would start noticing attention from guys who are much younger, better looking and potentially wealthier.

By moving her back home you went from being Chad Thundercock to being a Joe Average. She went from being a Jane average to being a Charlene Thundervagina.
To be fair, there are Filpina's who do prefer men of a decade or more older than themselves simply because they're more likely to be faithful than the younger types. Their words not mine. Obviously there are ones who would look to "upgrade" but then again many are very loyal and that's why Filipina's are known to make good partners.

Second paragraph is a valid point, although his wife I would describe as a fairly attractive 6/10.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

droid wrote:
HE DESERVES IT
I wouldn't go that far. Unfortunate would probably be the fitting word. Her naivety and immaturity played a big part.

He knows the game. He knows the culture having lived in the Phils and has been with Pinays previously. He's not the sort to throw money at a woman just to impress her which I would call typical western chump behaviour.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

To bring a foreign woman back to pro-feminist Western countries is always a high risk.
I think, it has nothing to do with the huge age difference.

Why did he not relocate to Philippines?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:To bring a foreign woman back to pro-feminist Western countries is always a high risk.
I think, it has nothing to do with the huge age difference.

Why did he not relocate to Philippines?
I think he was living with her for awhile in the Philippines but got fed up with it.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Zambales wrote:
droid wrote:
HE DESERVES IT
I wouldn't go that far. Unfortunate would probably be the fitting word. Her naivety and immaturity played a big part.
He knows the game. He knows the culture having lived in the Phils and has been with Pinays previously. He's not the sort to throw money at a woman just to impress her which I would call typical western chump behaviour.
My point is western men risk it all for the sake of "comfort". They are comfort junkies. God forbid there's an electrical outage for a couple hours, or the broadband signal goes below 2Mb/s. Mind you I'm generalizing.
The outcome here was predictable, same dilemas forum poster travelsouth will go through
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Zambales wrote:
To be fair, there are Filpina's who do prefer men of a decade or more older than themselves simply because they're more likely to be faithful than the younger types. Their words not mine. Obviously there are ones who would look to "upgrade" but then again many are very loyal and that's why Filipina's are known to make good partners.

Second paragraph is a valid point, although his wife I would describe as a fairly attractive 6/10.
A 10 year difference is a lot different than a 20 something with a retirement aged guy.
In the former situation the level of upgrade available probably isn't high enough to consider switching unless the guy has other problems like cheating, drinking, ugly with two o's [oogly], socially retarded etc.
If it is a 20 with a 60 year old, she should be able to get say a 30 year old who is much more fun and more attractive.

A ten year difference means she is looking for someone who isn't a typical man child. A 30 or 40+ year age difference means she is looking towards her "second life"
Sure she could be one of the loyal ones but that age range combined with new opportunities is pushing loyalty hard. Cheating is also rampant in the Philippines.

6/10 plus oriental exoticness = chadette Thundervagaina.

But really it isn't much different from what buddy did, he went overseas where he could punch way above his weight, operate way beyond his pay scale, then brought the chick back and forgot that he was turning the tables.

I am reminded of what stickman said about how Thailand wrecks western marriages. Guy comes over, sees that he can get someone much hotter and thinner and pretty much always goes for the upgrade. Of course almost nobody on HA has a problem with that scenario.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zambales wrote:I think he was living with her for awhile in the Philippines but got fed up with it.
Big mistake. A quality wife would make her husband her priority always, and their family before any of her other relatives. Besides the usual issues a third world country has (which, admittedly, some Western men are too weak to handle), she would have made him happy. The fact that he was "fed up" with life in the Philippines so soon, is already a major red flag. A good wife will make you and your happiness a priority wherever you are, and give you no reason to go abroad unless you both absolutely wanted to. Home is where the heart is.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

droid wrote:
Zambales wrote:
droid wrote:
HE DESERVES IT
My point is western men risk it all for the sake of "comfort". They are comfort junkies. God forbid there's an electrical outage for a couple hours, or the broadband signal goes below 2Mb/s. Mind you I'm generalizing.
The outcome here was predictable, same dilemas forum poster travelsouth will go through
I agree to an extent but if all guys were like that there would be no happier abroad forum 8) . I think another reason is to show off their 'trophy' but this wasn't the case with my friend
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

cdnFA wrote: then brought the chick back and forgot that he was turning the tables.
That's one way of putting it lol but it didn't help his cause when these bitches put the knife in. Who knows? She may have stayed faithful if that conversation on how her marriage was percieved to be disgusting hadn't taken place.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zambales wrote:I think he was living with her for awhile in the Philippines but got fed up with it.
Big mistake. A quality wife would make her husband her priority always, and their family before any of her other relatives. Besides the usual issues a third world country has (which, admittedly, some Western men are too weak to handle), she would have made him happy. The fact that he was "fed up" with life in the Philippines so soon, is already a major red flag. A good wife will make you and your happiness a priority wherever you are, and give you no reason to go abroad unless you both absolutely wanted to. Home is where the heart is.
Not sure what the exact reason was as I've only known him a couple of years but I remember him saying that the Philippines is a wonderful country for a holiday but not so much for a place to live. Also, it is common for older Brits abroad to be worried about paying for healthcare as back in the UK it's free. Could be a factor in why he left.