the age pill is the hardest to swallow

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

the age pill is the hardest to swallow

Post by Pinayhunter »

Last edited by Pinayhunter on April 24th, 2016, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: the age pill is the hardest to swallow

Post by GoingAwol »

You are right! A lot of guys in the mgtow movement talk about women hitting "the wall", but it is bs. Women never completely lose their sexual market value and can easily get dates well into their 40 and beyond.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

MGTOW movement is full of f***ed up mentally unstable men, loners with no friends or social life. Makes them feel better to think women are hitting the wall after 35 and it is anything but in real life.
When you look at Thailand it still sucks for older guys, 40-50+, even if you are white and make very good money (AMinBKK) no young chick will have sex with you unless there is some sort money involved, why would young 25 yo girl have casual sex with chubby 50 yo man? Only one thing comes to mind..cash. That is Thailand, in anglosphere your grandma have more options than most of you do.

Men have the highest value is under 30 or 35 at best, after that age things will only get worse and the best you can do is try to get the most out of situation. Just look around you,you don't see men in 40s and 50s getting much action these days. It is very bitter pill to swallow.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Guys. I have been a fitness buff all my life. It's really not that hard to stay in shape. What I have noticed is that around the mid 30s, most American men just don't make their health a priority anymore.

American guys drink, smoke, do drugs, eat tons of bad food in combination with no exercise and working a stressful job to where by 40-50 years old they look absolutely terrible.

Don't be that guy. Work out at least 3x a week, eat healthy, avoid stress and stressful situations, and when you get older look into testosterone replacement.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Banano wrote:MGTOW movement is full of f***ed up mentally unstable men, loners with no friends or social life. Makes them feel better to think women are hitting the wall after 35 and it is anything but in real life.
When you look at Thailand it still sucks for older guys, 40-50+, even if you are white and make very good money (AMinBKK) no young chick will have sex with you unless there is some sort money involved, why would young 25 yo girl have casual sex with chubby 50 yo man? Only one thing comes to mind..cash. That is Thailand, in anglosphere your grandma have more options than most of you do.

Men have the highest value is under 30 or 35 at best, after that age things will only get worse and the best you can do is try to get the most out of situation. Just look around you,you don't see men in 40s and 50s getting much action these days. It is very bitter pill to swallow.
No matter what age you are money is always a reason why a woman with be with a man. You can get away with having less money when you're younger, but it will still always be an issue.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Guys. I have been a fitness buff all my life. It's really not that hard to stay in shape. What I have noticed is that around the mid 30s, most American men just don't make their health a priority anymore.
American guys drink, smoke, do drugs, eat tons of bad food in combination with no exercise and working a stressful job to where by 40-50 years old they look absolutely terrible.
Don't be that guy. Work out at least 3x a week, eat healthy, avoid stress and stressful situations, and when you get older look into testosterone replacement.
+1
They say you end up getting the face you deserve. And yeah many guys' drinking and other bad habits show real bad by middle age.
But the HA paradigm still applies, you can still do better abroad. The OP is obviously still stuck in the Chumpzone, i don't know why his username is "pinayhunter".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

When i was in late teens and 20s I banged a lot of slutty women and none of them were into my money(which i didn't have anyway).

When women hook up with a guy these days sex usually happens on a 1st or 2nd date, it could be either coffee/drink date or some meal maybe, you going to spend $20-30 at most on her, that is nothing compared to value you are getting.
Regular promiscuous women are not really after your 20 or 30 bucks, if she wants to sell herself she could get much much more than that.

You go out on the street and try cold approach woman and that woman wont know whats in you bank account or how many houses you got? Clubs, online is the same? All she got to judge you on is your looks and words that come out...and they make their mind up at the speed of light.

Plenty of MGTOWs claim to have lots of money but still cant get laid even if their life depended on it and i see many broke guys with hot chicks, but these guys have looks, youth or swag...something money cant buy.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's hard to swallow when you are Tom Leykis, perhaps, but a lot less hard to swallow when you are Pierce Brosnan.

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Complete BS. People don't want to put in the effort to take care of themselves and just prefer to make excuses.

The owner of the last gym I trained in was well into his 50s and always, always had an 18-20 white, American girlfriend.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-No problem-
There are plenty of young men who cannot get laid. Maybe age is not the problem.

Don't change yourself, change your location.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Jonny Law wrote:-No problem-
There are plenty of young men who cannot get laid. Maybe age is not the problem.
Don't change yourself
While it's true that it is hard to get dates in America, one shouldn't give up while they are still stuck here. Also, I disagree about not changing. Guys should always strive for self improvement. If you are overweight and/or out of shape, diet and work out! And if you have poor social skills watch some pua videos and get out and talk to women. Take dance classes, acting classes, learn a musical instrument etc. Do anything that will enrich your life and make you a more interesting and dynamic person.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

GoingAwol wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
...Don't change yourself
While it's true that it is hard to get dates in America, one shouldn't give up while they are still stuck here. Also, I disagree about not changing. Guys should always strive for self improvement. If you are overweight and/or out of shape, diet and work out! And if you have poor social skills watch some pua videos and get out and talk to women. Take dance classes, acting classes, learn a musical instrument etc. Do anything that will enrich your life and make you a more interesting and dynamic person.
Yes!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."