Why no love for India?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Why no love for India?

Post by cdnFA »

Sure it isn't a good place to shag endless slags but that seems to be changing in the Tier 1 cities, especially if you are white.

However they still seem to hold marriage in higher regard than elsewhere and if you are looking for marriage and tap in to the arranged marriage market you should be able to find someone if you bring something reasonable to the table.

On average they don't seem to be all that attractive and they don't age well, but there is a wide variety of looks and there are plenty of hotties out there, or at least good enoughs.

So what am I missing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why no love for India.

Post by MrMan »

Hmmm. I was under the impression that there are lots of attractive Indian women, but I've never been there.

I don't know if it is easy or possible for a foreigner to break into the arranged marriage system. The Hindus probably still marry according to caste. (Why would a western man want to marry into Hinduism anyway.) Of course, India has Muslims and Sikhs and other religious groups. There are areas where Indians are part of a traditional Orthodox type religion or Roman Catholic with their own liturgy. There are also Christians in other areas.

When Indians arrange marriages, both families are very much involved, so if you want to get into the system, maybe you need to get your parents involved. That's a lot of trouble for a western man trying to find a wife, especially if he goes over there.

Indians have some interesting food, and there are some wives who are raised to be traditional and cook. Other women are raised to be more 'modern.' The more modern ones may tend to marry off younger through dating. You wonder with a billion people if Indians tend to have a high sex drive. I don't know if Indians in general make good wives or not, but divorce is very, very low.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Really? India? I thought white guys wouldn't do well there.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I'm Indian and the OP is right, the mindset is changing, but only for a white guy with Tom Cruise or Ashton Kutcher looks :lol: ...Average white guy has no chance unless he is willing to play on his Green Card.

A white guy can kill it with his looks but still the effort would be equal to American girls or more due to lots of cultural hassles he would have to deal with.

If we take things into perspective, with a productive age of a man between 20 to 40, in this day and age due to bad economy, by 30 he cant make any money to travel and impress girls, so all his good years are wasted, so I won't recommend him India. If you want to be productive in your prime age and sleep with as many women as you want, then India is not the place, even if you have Brad Pitt looks.

-----------------------------Now coming into Marriage Equation.

India is not built around American, Western values. India's pulse is based on spirituality. This may come as a shock to many members, but Marriage is considered a lower form of life in India. Those who are weak, cannot pursue truth get married, those who seek pleasure, kids gets married but its not the highest form of living in India.

Indian marriage System has the lowest divorce rate in the entire world, for a reason. Even Americans with their great technology, philosophy cannot save 50% of marriage. The west has not been able to solve the Marriage Equation. India did.

Its due to Kundali Matching. Marriage in India is not about Sex, or even about LOVE...Its a journey towards seeking god.

We have Ashtakoot system - 8 factors test

These 8 factors are:

Varna: this factor represents the spiritual development of the partners

Vasya: this factor describes the degree to influence the other partner

Dina or Tara: this factor measures the number of Nakshatras between the Moon positions of the partners

Yoni: this factor measures sexual compatibility

Graha Maitri: this factor reflects the mental compatibility and affection. This score is about friendship

Gana: this one is about the temperament and it's adviced to have the same temperament as your partner

Rasi: this Kuta describes the relationship between the Moon signs (and Nakshatras) of the partners

Nadi: this factor is about progeny and children. In some ways it also relates to health issues between the partners

It has 36 points, based on above factors, a marriage is done - This system was created by seers who had 12 strand DNAs.

If you want to fix your marriage, love life...DO THIS...It works 100% of the time.

Indias divorce rate is less than 1%..LOWEST in the world...and that 1% is due to Muslims and Christians in India. Hindus rarely get divorced if ever, but now a days many do not follow this system and even in India many marriages are breaking down
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

In india pale is king. Being a white guy, or at least a northern stay out of the sun white guy will carry you a lot of points. As for getting random strange, some do, some don't, it seems to be like that everywhere. Like anywhere overseas, if you can crack the code, you should be able to smash. If you as a white guy are a 1 in 1000, surely that 1% who want to be smashed will find yourself. I knew a guy who looked pretty much like Seth Rogan who turned down some strange in India and he was telling me this back in 2002 so this must be in the 90's. He had a girlfriend, that was his reason.

As for marriage, that Kundali is just superstitious nonsense.

1: Marriage is pretty much universal in India, it is strongly expected and the pressure is immense. The idea that only the weak do it is more theoretical than real much like catholic school girl virginity.
2: The reason divorce is so low in India is because it is Taboo. It is much better to get nagged, beaten, cheated on, emotionally tormented, and watch your spouse gamble or drink away the family income than get a divorce. There are plenty of invisible divorces where couples stay together in marriages that have failed than divorce. Family pressure and social pressure is very strong in that regard. Also toss in that if a woman gets divorced she can count on very little in terms of court mandated support for various reasons and anything she does get is often not paid out so she will stay rather than go into poverty. Toss in the traditional arraigned marriage ethos of marriage being something that is to be built and fixed if broken and you complete the puzzle.

I'd figure I might have a chance there. Granted there seems to be a lot of same religion/same caste/second cousin [see above Gujarati example] marriage going on, on the other hand one hears stories of poor farm girls being effectively sold to slightly less poor dirt farmers 1000 miles away where the girls don't even speak the local language so surely marrying a girl to some white guy can't be any worse.
In my own example, there might be a girl who is educated, career oriented, doesn't want kids, darker, low caste all of which are either neutral of positives to me who can't sand the filth and sexism of India and whose parents are willing to find her a guy like me. A girl with the first three traits would probably have good English. I only need one. Toss in that I don't drink, cheat or beat and I'd be golden.
Toss in a Canadian dollar income which although not huge would still provide a modest life in Canada and a good one in India, A solid Canadian education which I've been told is a huge plus. Maybe I could find someone. Also if she is from the North, an excuse to learn Hindi, Bollywood for the win.

Sure would be better than some sexless Japanese girl, a psychotic plastic surgery Korean freak show, some nagging Chinese girl, some 85 IQ Thai or Philippine who sees me as a family ATM machine, some cold mercurial Russian/Ukrainian trying to pull a PR scam, etc...

Also, even though many are not attractive, many are, and even better many are kinda nerdy looking which is a good thing for me. They also often have big cheeks and prominent noses which I like.

All I know if I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with this girl.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

starchild5 wrote:I'm Indian and the OP is right, the mindset is changing, but only for a white guy with Tom Cruise or Ashton Kutcher looks :lol: ...Average white guy has no chance unless he is willing to play on his Green Card.

A white guy can kill it with his looks but still the effort would be equal to American girls or more due to lots of cultural hassles he would have to deal with.

If we take things into perspective, with a productive age of a man between 20 to 40, in this day and age due to bad economy, by 30 he cant make any money to travel and impress girls, so all his good years are wasted, so I won't recommend him India. If you want to be productive in your prime age and sleep with as many women as you want, then India is not the place, even if you have Brad Pitt looks.

-----------------------------Now coming into Marriage Equation.

India is not built around American, Western values. India's pulse is based on spirituality. This may come as a shock to many members, but Marriage is considered a lower form of life in India. Those who are weak, cannot pursue truth get married, those who seek pleasure, kids gets married but its not the highest form of living in India.

Indian marriage System has the lowest divorce rate in the entire world, for a reason. Even Americans with their great technology, philosophy cannot save 50% of marriage. The west has not been able to solve the Marriage Equation. India did.

Its due to Kundali Matching. Marriage in India is not about Sex, or even about LOVE...Its a journey towards seeking god.

We have Ashtakoot system - 8 factors test

These 8 factors are:

Varna: this factor represents the spiritual development of the partners

Vasya: this factor describes the degree to influence the other partner

Dina or Tara: this factor measures the number of Nakshatras between the Moon positions of the partners

Yoni: this factor measures sexual compatibility

Graha Maitri: this factor reflects the mental compatibility and affection. This score is about friendship

Gana: this one is about the temperament and it's adviced to have the same temperament as your partner

Rasi: this Kuta describes the relationship between the Moon signs (and Nakshatras) of the partners

Nadi: this factor is about progeny and children. In some ways it also relates to health issues between the partners

It has 36 points, based on above factors, a marriage is done - This system was created by seers who had 12 strand DNAs.

If you want to fix your marriage, love life...DO THIS...It works 100% of the time.

Indias divorce rate is less than 1%..LOWEST in the world...and that 1% is due to Muslims and Christians in India. Hindus rarely get divorced if ever, but now a days many do not follow this system and even in India many marriages are breaking down
Since you are Indian, I want to tell you I am familiar with Indian people as I used to work for many years with Indian people when I used to live in the US. I can tell you most Indian girls prefer more a Latino or Southern Euro guy( Spanish, Italian, Greek) than a blonde Anglo-Saxon. I have dated only Punjabi (the Punjabi girl sometimes modeled) and a Gujarati girl (she is the niece of my boss). In elementary school and middle school, one girl from New Delhi had a crush on me. All three of them had olive skin, typical of Northern Indians.

You can back up that fact that as fact as non-Indian men, many Indian girls like more Latino and Mediterranean men than blonde Anglo-Saxons on average. 8)

Mexico we also have one of the lowest divorce rates in the world. I think like 0.2% if I remember correctly.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:Because no one wants a woman who smells like curry all the time?
That is harsh but true most of the time
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Plenty of Indian women here in the states and Canada, if anyone wants one. No need to trek off to the other side of the world to get an angry feminist who wants to do battle with you. There are plenty here in the states.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

OP I'm going to India to find a wife & happiness (hopefully) so I'll let you all know how it goes!
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Mexican crude marriage and divorse rates per 1000.
Mexico 5.2 0.8
A bit more than 1% even if you adjust for demographic changes.

It is often stated that pale is king in India. It doesn't mean that they won't go for other non Indian ethnic group, except Elbonians of course. One person's personal experiences in getting with Indian girls will not cause me to discount the stream of information that comes out of India. However if you want to play that game, I am 6'2 and women don't flirt with me or show any interest in me. Therefore women don't like tall guys. See the problem with your inference. Obviously chicks prefer tall guys.

I'd gladly stick of curry if it meant finding even a mildly attractive girl I can get along with who won't divorce me but rather stick around and try to make things work. If my current situation doesn't pan out, I'll go curry in a hurry. I really hate dating, I'd much rather do an arranged marriage thing.

As for Indian girls in Canada. Sure, but they have plenty of other guys to choose from who are more charming, attractive and wealthier. Anything is possible but highly unlikely. I think I'd do better with first world wealth game and "green card" game... scratch that. I mean have a chance.
Also I don't want an angry feminist who wants to do battle with me. I don't know anyone off hand who is married to a girl like that either. If your mind wasn't so rotted with a error prone and contradictory book written by primitive and backwards people, you might understand that not everything is black and white.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Boxman wrote:OP I'm going to India to find a wife & happiness (hopefully) so I'll let you all know how it goes!
I'd be deeply in your debt if you keep me informed. Either here or via PM>
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why no love for India?

Post by Winston »

Do most if not all Indian women get an arranged marriage? Do they have any choice in the matter? Does this apply to all of them? Which ones are an exception and free to choose whoever they want?

Btw does P4P exist in India? If so, how do you get it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Re: Why no love for India?

Post by Italianman »

I have a Indian girl in my house now. She is helping me pack for overseas trip.