Matt's 26th birthday

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Matt's 26th birthday

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I'm turning 26 on the 19th (today), which means a new quarter century for my life. During the first 25 years, I remember that my family and I knew our neighbors when we were living on a different street in the same suburb we live in now. But things changed when we moved into our current house on a cul-de-sac in the summer of 1999. It was much harder to get to know our neighbors, and we only knew like a couple. Now we don't know any of our neighbors. And I saw with my own eyes that people in America became more isolated from one another in the 2000s and this decade compared to the 1990s and before when there was more human interaction.

Worst of all, I couldn't even get a foothold in the U.S. dating scene. During my adolescent years, I was more shy, in big part because at times I was told that I was "crossing boundaries" or being "creepy" towards girls. It was the same in college as well. At best, I was able to have deep friendships with only two girls I met in high school, and that was it. I mentioned in other posts that 2012-2014 were the worst years of my life. I really got depressed after my mom suddenly passed away. Add to that, younger women have recently become increasingly more stuck up and closed off than ever before. Then as I was on this site more often and made more observations, I eventually swallowed the red pill and realized Winston was right.

At least I got a foothold in Mexico both this year and last. It was a lot easier to meet people and make friends over there, especially in Guanajuato. And I also got to date Mexican girls, ranging from low quality poor girls in Ciudad Juarez to much higher quality and more intellectual ones in the Bajío. Best of all, I was able to be myself without people looking down at me.

As I begin my second 25 years, I really can't wait to get out of the US of Gay longer term. When I got back from Guanajuato, I really felt depressed and began overeating again because I'm still in reverse culture shock to this day. This time, I'm aiming for at least 2 months outside of this cultural wasteland, especially since shit will hit the fan like very soon (such as an economic collapse that will be a a lot worse than the one we had in 2008).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Matt's 26th birthday

Post by jamesbond »

Happy birthday Matt! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
colibri
Freshman Poster

Re: Matt's 26th birthday

Post by colibri »

Feliz cumpleaños Matt! :)

What u did for celebration?

como celebraste tu cumpleaños! :D
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.