Tsar's Plan: Anyone Else Interested in Making $$$$$

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tsar's Plan: Anyone Else Interested in Making $$$$$

Post by Tsar »

I have a plan to make a lot of money (I estimate $25,000 to $50,000) for myself and anyone else who follows the script of my master plan will do the same. Such plans have worked for many people in the past and it involves collective power. This is not a get rich quick thing and it essentially involves exploiting a specific financial asset. Maybe it's legally grey (or worse) but I doubt it since someone who does this is famous and became a millionaire under age 30. Obviously we won't have that success.

I would do it on my own except I don't have the power of a collective. It takes a large group of people (a minimum of 10 or 15 for it to work out well, and for all of them to have the minimal risk and highest potential for reward, and preferably no more than 25).

If you are interested PM me and I will arrange a Skype meeting to go over the details. I will also be offering other people in real life hosting a free conference and I will also use specific websites to potentially find other people interested in changing their lives by having $20,000-$50,000 with a potential for $100,000 if it gets close to it's all-time record. $1,000 can easily become $5,000. It's all free and up to you if you want to be part of this master plan.

The only people who will get burned are those who aren't in on this perfect master plan. I already shared enough details publicly. I thought for weeks about this and how to execute this plan. This plan has a 90% chance of allowing everyone to double their money but I am confident it will perform much better.

NOTE: This is a plan that will work and should not be shared or posted about with anyone. If the details were leaked then it would be over (not to mention it would likely be considered unethical but most likely it is legal since a certain millionaire does it with his collective all the time. I even got burned by his collective once but at least my exit was with a profit unlike a lot of others).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tsar's Plan: Anyone Else Interested in Making $$$$$

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Interesting.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Does it involve the Russian mafia?
He's a Tulsi representative for the Space Monsters. StarChild has him prepping all of us for his menu....
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

No. It involves a group of 10-20 people each with a personal investment account acting together according to MY script to essentially manipulate a specific financial asset in our favor, and we slowly unload while 400-1,000 other people are buying it to jump on the bandwagon, and while we make out with $5,000-$50,000 depending on how much the individual decides to put into it on their own (I know I would put at least $5,000 into it. A little less than half my total liquid assets a.k.a Cash which would give me $50,000, if not the $100,000 which would come if it reaches 80% of it's all-time high).

This financial asset has a low float, low volume, and currently has a lot of hype and is above it's 50 and 200 day MA. It would be easy for a group of 10 or 20 people to manipulate it. It has a 95% chance of being flawlessly executed according to my plan, but obviously with the stock market there is always risk involved. Once it starts going up and gaining momentum, hundreds of others always start buying into it.

I am part of another forum and with the amount of people there, any positive claim would be believed by the 80% drinking the 100% positive coolaid.

Is this unethical? Maybe. But as I said, a certain self-made millionaire does this with a cartel who has 400 people minimum following him with many repeating what he does. Also, many people must do some unethical things to get an advantage.

The law isn't always just. Justice is a fantasy in life. The law doesn't serve to uphold morals or ethics. Completely ethical people end up losing. If society keeps you down, this is the chance of a lifetime.

I also have been following this financial asset for I believe 4 years now. The first time I could have had tenfold my original investment except I was with a lousy broker (that would have charged me almost 20% of it's value. I also wanted it to go up more and I got greedy, so I ultimately sold for almost threefold my investment. Not a friendly broker which is why I will recommend a broker that charges a flat rate for any type of financial asset in that class). Just one week ago I exited that stock while most everyone else kept believing it would be going up. I gained a little more than threefold my investment.

Wall Street manipulates the stock market. Wealthy people can easily make money.

I say with confidence that anyone that joins me in my plot can easily multiply their investment by 5 or 10. $1,000 can easily become $5,000 or $10,000 with a chance for $20,000.

As I said earlier:
1. I won't name the financial asset
2. I won't describe the master plan
3. There is no reason not to hear it out. There's every reason to hear it out.
4. No major details
5. As I said I am going to limit the group to 10 to 20 people. I'm just offering anyone on HappierAbroad some of the first spots but if no one wants to hear me out on Skype then fine. But if you spend money smoking, gambling, drinking, or thousands on p4p or whatever, getting in on the master plan is cheap.

As I said earlier in this post, a small group of people acting as a collective can easily manipulate that financial asset in our favor. Then we unload our shares while the 500-1,000 people not in on it end up either with decreased profits or heavy losses, but who the f*ck cares about those 500-1,000 when we all would be walking away with $10,000-$50,000 total dependent on how much we investment, how well everyone follows the script, and what price and technical level we enter at.

Right now isn't the best time to enter because it still needs to reset it RSI and gain back to a rather great entry point where once we execute my master plan from that technical level it will skyrocket. Every even year (and the few few months following an election year) also put upward positive pressure on these types of financial assets. Everything is aligned to favor my plan which is why I'm bringing it up now.

Think about how would your life change if in one week you had $25,000 or $50,000 cash? Because with the type of master plan and manipulation I am talking about, we will all have that in 3 minimum to 10 maximum trading days. Flawless script and chance of a lifetime. A few years ago it went up exactly forty-fold in one month. So the risk is minimal but the reward is beyond maximum.

Obviously I wouldn't let anyone into my group. I would be targeting specific people to be part of my collective. I wouldn't want any of the schmucks to ruin the plan or hear of it, I wouldn't that that millionaire financial cartel running egotist interfering, and I wouldn't want certain regulatory bodies to hear of my master plan. It's not illegal it's just unethical.

PM me if you want to arrange a Skype meeting where I discuss everything. PM if you want to see the millionaire who has a cartel of 400 and manipulates all the time, has supermodels with him, and owns several luxury spots cars like a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. He's so egotistical he makes hundreds of youtube videos of his life and even has a collection of magazines with his face on them and brags about how he has helped to make several people millionaires just like him.

I won't make myself a millionaire and I won't make anyone else a millionaire (unless we can repeat the script over time, which repeating the same thing over and over again with success is not likely). But I know I will make myself and other people a large amount of money. Enough money to allow anyone a new start in life in any second world or third world country. Enough capital to start a business, get an attractive girl, spend at least three years in a third world country just having fun, or whatever. The possibilities are endless and it's up to you how you would use the money you earn by being part of my secret collective.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just give me the details of how I send in my money. How much and where to?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Tsar wrote:
No. It involves a group of 10-20 people each with a personal investment account acting together according to MY script to essentially manipulate a specific financial asset in our favor, and we slowly unload while 400-1,000 other people are buying it to jump on the bandwagon, and while we make out with $5,000-$50,000 depending on how much the individual decides to put into it on their own (I know I would put at least $5,000 into it. A little less than half my total liquid assets a.k.a Cash which would give me $50,000, if not the $100,000 which would come if it reaches 80% of it's all-time high).

This financial asset has a low float, low volume, and currently has a lot of hype and is above it's 50 and 200 day MA. It would be easy for a group of 10 or 20 people to manipulate it. It has a 95% chance of being flawlessly executed according to my plan, but obviously with the stock market there is always risk involved. Once it starts going up and gaining momentum, hundreds of others always start buying into it.

I am part of another forum and with the amount of people there, any positive claim would be believed by the 80% drinking the 100% positive coolaid.

Is this unethical? Maybe. But as I said, a certain self-made millionaire does this with a cartel who has 400 people minimum following him with many repeating what he does. Also, many people must do some unethical things to get an advantage.

The law isn't always just. Justice is a fantasy in life. The law doesn't serve to uphold morals or ethics. Completely ethical people end up losing. If society keeps you down, this is the chance of a lifetime.

I also have been following this financial asset for I believe 4 years now. The first time I could have had tenfold my original investment except I was with a lousy broker (that would have charged me almost 20% of it's value. I also wanted it to go up more and I got greedy, so I ultimately sold for almost threefold my investment. Not a friendly broker which is why I will recommend a broker that charges a flat rate for any type of financial asset in that class). Just one week ago I exited that stock while most everyone else kept believing it would be going up. I gained a little more than threefold my investment.

Wall Street manipulates the stock market. Wealthy people can easily make money. This is the chance for us low wealth, no wealth, or non-wealthy guys to get ahead.

I say with confidence that anyone that joins me in my plot can easily multiply their investment by 5 or 10. $1,000 can easily become $5,000 or $10,000 with a chance for $20,000.

As I said earlier:
1. I won't name the financial asset
2. I won't describe the master plan
3. There is no reason not to hear it out. There's every reason to hear it out.
4. No major details
5. As I said I am going to limit the group to 10 to 20 people. I'm just offering anyone on HappierAbroad some of the first spots but if no one wants to hear me out on Skype then fine. But if you spend money smoking, gambling, drinking, or thousands on p4p or whatever, getting in on the master plan is cheap.

As I said earlier in this post, a small group of people acting as a collective can easily manipulate that financial asset in our favor. Then we unload our shares while the 500-1,000 people not in on it end up either with decreased profits or heavy losses, but who the f*ck cares about those 500-1,000 when we all would be walking away with $10,000-$50,000 total dependent on how much we investment, how well everyone follows the script, and what price and technical level we enter at.

Right now isn't the best time to enter because it still needs to reset it RSI and gain back to a rather great entry point where once we execute my master plan from that technical level it will skyrocket. Every even year (and the few few months following an election year) also put upward positive pressure on these types of financial assets. Everything is aligned to favor my plan which is why I'm bringing it up now.

Think about how would your life change if in one week you had $25,000 or $50,000 cash? Because with the type of master plan and manipulation I am talking about, we will all have that in 3 minimum to 10 maximum trading days. Flawless script and chance of a lifetime. A few years ago it went up exactly forty-fold in one month. So the risk is minimal but the reward is beyond maximum.

Obviously I wouldn't let anyone into my group. I would be targeting specific people to be part of my collective. I wouldn't want any of the schmucks to ruin the plan or hear of it, I wouldn't that that millionaire financial cartel running egotist interfering, and I wouldn't want certain regulatory bodies to hear of my master plan. It's not illegal it's just unethical.

PM me if you want to arrange a Skype meeting where I discuss everything. PM if you want to see the millionaire who has a cartel of 400 and manipulates all the time, has supermodels with him, and owns several luxury spots cars like a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. He's so egotistical he makes hundreds of youtube videos of his life and even has a collection of magazines with his face on them and brags about how he has helped to make several people millionaires just like him.

I won't make myself a millionaire and I won't make anyone else a millionaire (unless we can repeat the script over time, which repeating the same thing over and over again with success is not likely). But I know I will make myself and other people a large amount of money. Enough money to allow anyone a new start in life in any second world or third world country. Enough capital to start a business, get an attractive girl, spend at least three years in a third world country just having fun, or whatever. The possibilities are endless and it's up to you how you would use the money you earn by being part of my secret collective.

I will not accept any potential members from HappierAbroad past May 7, 2016.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Adama wrote:Just give me the details of how I send in my money. How much and where to?
You don't send it anywhere.

1. You need to open your own personal investment account. Most brokers charge 20% commissions on this type of asset. I will only recommend the broker that charges a flat rate and no other fees to people that want to join.
2. This is not a scam and not a get rich quick scheme. This is manipulation and using an easily exploitable financial asset.
3. One single person can't execute this type of scheme on their own. That is the only reason I am making this offer to as minimal people as possible.

The minimum anyone should put into the financial asset $1,000 and the most is $5,000. I wouldn't recommend anymore than that because it might take longer to unload all the shares. The point is to let the schmucks be left holding the bag while we all have metaphorical briefcases of cash (and real physical 10 Grands of real cash).

You control your own account. It's all private. I am not asking for a single cent. I am asking for collaborators who want to follow my script.

Anyone that doesn't reserve a spot in a Skype meeting by May 7, 2016 will find the door shut on this opportunity. I will be using other venues in real life and cyberspace to make the same offer to other people.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:Is this unethical?
I'm pretty sure that sort of co-ordinated pump and dump scheme is also illegal. Of course it is a day at the office for the banksters, but that doesn't necessarily mean you can do it.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
Tsar wrote:Is this unethical?
I'm pretty sure that sort of co-ordinated pump and dump scheme is also illegal. Of course it is a day at the office for the banksters, but that doesn't necessarily mean you can do it.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. I'm going to do everything in my power to form a collective to manipulate that financial asset. I think it might only be illegal if you pay for paid promoters. This is the chance of a lifetime and if you are going to let the authorities beat you into submission then that makes you a slave. If anyone is afraid, just say that fear of the plutocrats and banksters is why you don't want to join me but I'm doing this and I will work on finding people that won't be afraid of taking a minimal risk for a greater reward.

It will be like this except on a smaller scale. I would have the typical one year's salary for the average baby-boomer. The typical salary for the median millennial is probably $30,000 so I'd have almost two years of the average millennial salary.

Wolf of Wall Street
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oke1gNoTSl0[/youtube]

I won't let any of the f*cking suits intimidate me. This is like rigging a lottery machine or using a 007 device to cause a slot machine to give all it's money to you. Easy windfall.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:I'm pretty sure that sort of co-ordinated pump and dump scheme is also illegal. Of course it is a day at the office for the banksters, but that doesn't necessarily mean you can do it.
Cornfed is right. I suggest not breaking the law until you have enough money to buy off the law. That's around a billion dollars, if you want to know.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I'm pretty sure that sort of co-ordinated pump and dump scheme is also illegal. Of course it is a day at the office for the banksters, but that doesn't necessarily mean you can do it.
Cornfed is right. I suggest not breaking the law until you have enough money to buy off the law. That's around a billion dollars, if you want to know.
I thought more people would be interested in collaborating with me. Even on some other websites no one wants to get in on this. Some wouldn't break the law for money (pathetic) and some would be too afraid (cowards). That's why society is ruled by a bunch of plutocrats, thieves, and knaves. No one is willing to take a small risk to get a large reward. Well, I am going to try scheduling a real life meeting on another site. If all that fails, then I'll just do it on my own by applying for a $25,000 unsecured loan to manipulate it myself. It's higher risk for less reward, but as I said I am confident the scheme is going to work considering the points I mentioned and the many points I have been withholding so no one can identify what specific financial asset I am talking about even if they can probably identify the asset class.

I have two more websites I'll try to find collaborators and then try real life where I will talk about my plan in the open specifically to Millennials. Why Millennials? Most disadvantaged class in America, most underpaid and underemployed, highest debtors, lack of net worth, angry, willing to defy the establishment, and more open to being unethical.

The odds of anyone getting arrested for following my plot? Almost zero.

I will stick with my belief it is not illegal, just unethical. Read what a Pump and Dump is and you'll see it needs to fulfill a few points before it becomes an actual pump and dump.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There's nothing wrong with taking risks. It is a matter of taking calculated risks. This seems like a stupid risk. Good luck with it, but unless you know something I don't I hope you see sense and try something else.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Is this some sort of scam or Tsar can be trusted?

Tell us more about it and maybe people will get interested in your master plan.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

There are better and easier ways to make money. Currently, globally there are plenty of companies trading for less than their book value. That's like buying one dollar for 70 cents.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan