Sex with bar girls damaged my energy and health and gave me nightmares?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Sex with bar girls damaged my energy, health, mind?

Post by Dragon »

Ghost wrote:I think the intention of the OP was just to humblebrag. :lol:
Bragging about banging bar girls is like bragging about buying a Pokemon card off eBay.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Sounds like a case of sex addiction.

It sounds like there's a void in Winston's life. What he's feeling could be a combination of regret, or of feeling used or doubting whether that could have been anyone.

I cannot pass judgement for Winston, I don't know how well accepted for who he is. I certainly am not qualified to give advice.

I don't know, something's not right. I don't know whether the compulsive need for more sexual partners stems from the past as hinted to; the idea that sex without love equals happiness. Whatever it is, it's doesn't sound like a healthy lifestyle; physically or emotionally. People I've met who say they've had multiple sexual partners often say they feel empty and unfulfilled. Sometimes people's promiscuity is a way to fill a deeper gap.

Your base line carnal desires might be met, but your need for something deeper isn't. Either that or some learned learned pattern has not been addressed. Sorry I can't help more than this.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

mattyman,

Don't you know a good portion of the expats who go overseas do it for sex? and are probably sex addicts . I mean they end up in the Philippines or Thailand for the most part..and it's not for the historical culture.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston, serious question

Do get tested for STIs? If you do, how often?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston has karmac energy that makes him immune to all STD's ..that's why maybe after he has sex with he feels so tired or weaker energy. His internal ki is fighting off all that sexual diseases but in the end he wins.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:Hey I got a problem. Ever since i had a threesome last week with two sexy freelance girls, who sometimes work in go go bars, ive been having bad nightmares every night since. And i wake up feeling drained and exhausted, as if life was hopeless due to the negative messages being sent to me through my dreams. Its like during sleep, some energy parasite or hungry soul preys on me or feeds off me.

Then i remembered something Mr S told me. He said when u have sex with a girl, you exchange energy, spirit, karma and personal destinies too, not just body and fluids.

If thats true, then maybe a hungry ghost, evil spirit, demon or parasitic entity from one of the freelance girls i had sex with transferred over to me during sex or attached to me. What do you all think? That ever happen to any of you? Or maybe bad energy and karma from one of the girls came into me?

Also, maybe when u sleep with multiple women, sluts, prostitutes, and desperate girls, your psychic shield gets damaged too, thus allowing bad entities to come into you?

Christians say that if you live a sinful life rather than a moral one, then God will remove his protection on you. Perhaps thats why God didnt protect JFK from getting assassinated, whereas he protected presidents of high morals many times, such as George Washington and Andrew Jackson? Because JFK had too many affairs and cheated on his wife too much? (But then again, Abraham Lincoln was loyal to his wife and a morally good man, so why didnt God protect him?)

Also ive noticed that after having sex with bar girls, my immune system gets weaker and i get sick easily, sometimes the day after sex. I suddenly get a cold, flu or fever. I dont know why. Perhaps the afore mentioned above also results in physical weakness and a weaker immune system too?

What do you all think? What should i do? My sleep sucks now. I have bad dreams and nightmares every night now and experience negative emotions while i sleep, as if something is trying to suck out my positive energy or aura while i sleep. So that i wake up exhausted and feeling hopeless and depressed for no reason. Any suggestions? This ever happen to any of you too?

I thought that p4p and paying for sex was not immoral as long as its between consenting adults. Is that wrong? Perhaps there are always karmic consequences or divine judgment upon our actions, even between acts of consenting adults. What do you all think?

Im sure Adama will have a field day with this one.
Winston, it's just sex, and you're reading into your situation too much. So as long as your are free of any STDs, then the sex with bar girls isn't the problem.

With all due respect, I have seen your personal photographs, and I feel overall you look unhealthy and now your poor health is catching up to you.

You still living in the Philippines? If so seek out a gym that teaches Eskrima or something and get in shape..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Tomorrow is May 6th, the day of no moon. So I plan to do the fasting and praying ritual you recommended earlier to purge myself of unclean attached spirits or entities. There's a Buddhist temple near me in Taiwan I can go to. It's a Tibetan one so I think it's more mystically based than the typical Chinese Buddhist type of temple.

What should I do exactly when I go to the temple though? Ask Buddha for forgiveness and help? Do I have to make a donation when asking for favors? If so, how much? What about putting those incense sticks in the altar? What else is needed?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
Tomorrow is May 6th, the day of no moon. So I plan to do the fasting and praying ritual you recommended earlier to purge myself of unclean attached spirits or entities. There's a Buddhist temple near me in Taiwan I can go to. It's a Tibetan one so I think it's more mystically based than the typical Chinese Buddhist type of temple.

What should I do exactly when I go to the temple though? Ask Buddha for forgiveness and help? Do I have to make a donation when asking for favors? If so, how much? What about putting those incense sticks in the altar? What else is needed?
Well considering typical advice on this forum is to avoid going to church, maybe you should avoid going to any temples.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Don't go to Buddhist Temple..Go to Taoist Temple. Buddha was a Psy-op to kill the Sanatan Dharma..Its a long story in India....Buddhist won't understand practical matters that needs step by step procedure to clean your soul.

Taoism is much closer to Ancient Indian Religion.

Make sure you only go to a place..Where they CREMATE THE DEAD>>>NEVER GO TO A PLACE WHERE THEY BURY IT>>>NOT GOOD

If your ancestors were CREMATED>>>YOU can ask for their protection..If buried..DO NOT

Complicated matters can only be dealt with Sanatan Dharmic Laws.

As you are in Taipei...Go here..I don't know mandarin/Cantonese so inquire if this place still exist
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sri-Gane ... 9257173359

Its a Hindu Ganesha Temple..... very good. Do not go to any Buddhist place..much better stay at home and pray.

Note this down...This is for Taipei region and manila etc...No Moon

May 06 07:17 AM – May 07 03:29 AM

Do not eat any solid food in this time...Be in Water ONLY...and Pray....

Chant >> Om Namah Shivay for few times if possible and pray that all your negative energy goes away.

You can drink Juice and fruits if needed NO solid food NEVER RICE...

Only Eat after taking BATH ....In short...Be in Meditative Mood...

Negative Energies on Earth are very strong in this period...so when u don't feed whats in you..It will go away to some other place....

These negative beings..NEED to FEED on You on this day..so you need to starve them out...Do not engage too much in Knowledge hunting, research etc..Be Meditative..In short, Don't do anything that requires much mental work

Don't do anything that is important as well..be Spiritual, Meditative...The goal is to stave the being out..Withdraw from outside world....good luck...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
No eating for 24 hours? But you said in your previous post that I could just fast in the day time and then in the evening have a light vegan meal? That's hard to endure man. I don't even have a juicer. I'm not in Taipei, but there are Taoist temples everywhere in Taiwan.

So I just chant what you said over and over again for hours? How many hours?

I didn't know you could "starve" out spirits. That's a first one. But it makes sense.

Why would a buddhist temple have a negative influence though? The most it can do is pacify you right, since Buddhism is a very pacifist religion.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

No eating for 24 hours? But you said in your previous post that I could just fast in the day time and then in the evening have a light vegan meal? That's hard to endure man. I don't even have a juicer. I'm not in Taipei, but there are Taoist temples everywhere in Taiwan.

So I just chant what you said over and over again for hours? How many hours?

I didn't know you could "starve" out spirits. That's a first one. But it makes sense.

Why would a buddhist temple have a negative influence though? The most it can do is pacify you right, since Buddhism is a very pacifist religion.
I meant Vegan meal, meaning fruits, juices, vegetables etc..The root is nothing meat and chicken etc....go pure in mind and body...

You can just chant OM as well for 20 to 30 minutes, there are no hard and fast rules...Dharma is pretty flexible...The important thing is YOU MAKE AN EFFORT....Even If you eat and cannot contain hunger its fine...You had intention and that's good enough, only thing is you have to do again next no moon day as well, so that you have good experience in dealing with fasting etc...

Buddists bury their dead some cremate not sure where you are...Its better to be at home, than go to temple with issues..

Buddhism does not acknowledge these kinds of forces...Buddhism is for very Simple Minded People most probably like Filipinos, Thai's, Japanese, Deluded White people with spirituality :)...Its not for inquiring mind like yours....

Buddhism is flat out like Islam and Christianity...Like don't do evil and be good kinda deal...Where as we know, Moriarty of our life..we are in the grey...mix of good and bad..

Only Hinduism does not mind you going to Angeles City and having fun with bar girls..Its that vast....and yet offer solutions...because it believes in Dharma...If you do your duty...You can go and visit bars...It deals with Grey areas of human life while Christian and buddists tries to paint you in black and white...

People will never ever be happy in Christianity because it does not offer practical solutions but makes you the born sinner

In Hinduism..Fasting itself will cure you of many ills...Its that easy...You need to do it on specific times and see the wonder unfold in your life. :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Whats the feedback....Any changes...How you feeling now? feels like a weight lifted from your mind or same as before :?:
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote: I thought that p4p and paying for sex was not immoral as long as its between consenting adults. Is that wrong? Perhaps there are always karmic consequences or divine judgment upon our actions, even between acts of consenting adults. What do you all think?

Im sure Adama will have a field day with this one.
You are probably just feeling guilty....this too will pass.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:Whats the feedback....Any changes...How you feeling now? feels like a weight lifted from your mind or same as before :?:
Well I tried to do what you said that day. But I couldn't chant very much. Just a few minutes. I'm not one for repetitive tasks. Fasting all day and night was very painful. At night I started feeling weak and could barely walk. Then when I tried to sleep, I kept having hunger cravings and started dreaming about food - more than sex for once. :) The next morning, I was feeling weak and glad to finally have some food.

My dreams are better now. Not as bad as before. But I do still sometimes have dreams of frustration where I'm trying to get somewhere or do something, but am constantly blocked or stumped and can't finish what I'm doing. Then I wake up with a feeling of frustration and incompletion.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Whats the feedback....Any changes...How you feeling now? feels like a weight lifted from your mind or same as before :?:
Well I tried to do what you said that day. But I couldn't chant very much. Just a few minutes. I'm not one for repetitive tasks. Fasting all day and night was very painful. At night I started feeling weak and could barely walk. Then when I tried to sleep, I kept having hunger cravings and started dreaming about food - more than sex for once. :) The next morning, I was feeling weak and glad to finally have some food.

My dreams are better now. Not as bad as before. But I do still sometimes have dreams of frustration where I'm trying to get somewhere or do something, but am constantly blocked or stumped and can't finish what I'm doing. Then I wake up with a feeling of frustration and incompletion.
I'm just putting this here so that You would have belief in what I'm now going to tell you next..since you were positive about my astrology predictions in other thread , imagine what a real thingy who are totally into these stuff could do to change your life....

Based, on the above...I really believe, you are getting lot of negative imbalance in your life due to planets. The planets are causing lot of issues in your life. I know this is hard to believe for majority of us due to our educational backgrounds.

The Murphy Law thingy, which I understood what you going through is also due to Rahu Planet...The AI...which blocks every path, every plan you make is due to the planet based on which I made the predictions. Its energies are to block our path, success, plans in life.

To counter the ill effects of dark planets aka Murphy Law aka AI aka RAHU....You must wear certain gemstones to counteract the negative rays of Murphy Law...All energies are wave forms and we can counteract negative energies by using wave forms of positive energies aka planets that are friendly to us.

We need to be open minded with all information and try it before we reject it and I'm saying this because Gemstone therapy is the epitome of all Indian Vedic Cures. If people think Yoga, Eating Vegan food had positive effect on their life's...Well, Gemstone's are like the King of all cures in India. It balances all your Aura energies and syncs you with cosmos.

You can read up more on gemstone therapy on this site

http://www.gemstoneuniverse.com/

I have used the above site and my brother who never believed in these things now sings praise of how incredible wearing gemstone has changed his life :D

These are precious gemstones, hence expensive, but you could also wear semi precious stones based on their recommendation and see the change.

This is the place, where they also give Life Time money back guarantee and if you don't like it, they will refund you 75% of the gemstone, anytime..so you are not really losing much but gaining everything.

I'm saying this, because in India, planets are everything for a human life...Gods are way beyond, their energies are not practically suited for daytoday life...We need to deal with energies that are closest to us.

Indian religion is very very practical...It DOES NOT BELIEVE IN>>>GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF IT stuff....You have to bust your a*** to make your life wonderful...God knowledge is only guidance...There is little mention of God taking care of our life's in Indian Religion but you working on your Dharma to make your life good.

This is the difference between Christianity, Islam, buddhism and Sanatan Dharma. 90% of Indian Religion is based on practical stuff not sky god who fixes all your problems if you just pray to him daily...very unpractical.

You need to be very practical, if we ever going to fix our problems in life.

If one thing you ask me about what Indian religion can give to humanity....in it's 100,000 years of existence or more...to make human life better..I would say its Gemstone. Once you wear Gemstone according to your vedic birth chart, you will immediately feel the difference.

Go through the entire site and then decide for yourself...IT WORKS.....also, I don't make any money by promoting the site etc...as I need to put this disclaimer due to suspicion of members here ...This is one site out of 100s that do not milk you in the name of cure....

Indian religion works because it wants you to work on your cures not putting faith on some god you never met. You have nothing to loose really, if you live a practical life..Just weigh the pros and cons of what i'm writing here and then act on it based on facts not like...There is god and he will take care of you, god is everywhere, gods knows all, if i'm suffering, its because of god wants it this way...etc superstitious systems...

Good Luck...