I'm planning on going abroad

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

I'm planning on going abroad

Post by USA_luxury_prison »

Hi, I'm new here and am glad to have found this site a few days ago after doing some serious soul searching for the past 1-2 years.

I'm 24 and am aware of many things that's wrong with the US and this site confirmed some things I already knew. I went into depression mode in the beginning of 2014 that lasted until the end of 2014. I'm now myself again thanks to self-improvements(e.g, working out/eating healthy/positive thinking,etc) and now know there's nothing wrong with me and that the problem is out there in this sick society we live in.

A little background on me:
I'm a hispanic guy born in FL but raised in Tx. Finished hs, went to college for 3 yrs but didn't finish because I was unsure of what I wanted to do for the rest of my life(changed majors 2 times). Since putting college on hold I've worked random jobs here and there. Fast forward to the present and I'm jobless and considering taking a new direction in life.

I hate the idea of being a wage slave and living in a luxurious prison type society and am willing to do whatever it takes to leave this country for better lands. Since joining this site I feel like I'm on the right path and have my mind set on going abroad. I do however have my doubts and hopefully someone here can help me. Does this seem like a good path to take? Work(somewhere where I can stand working for 6-12 months), save at least $5k-$10k dollars, travel abroad alone(I have my eyes set on eastern Europe), stay there for a few weeks or months and visit many places while there, hopefully befriend some females/guys there and stay in touch with them in case I ever go back, come back to the states. Are these good ideas? Most of all do I seem like a good fit for Europe and if not where would I fit in more? I'm light skinned, 5'8", 145lbs, and don't look much like the typical hispanic, I could pass for italian and have been asked if I'm german,lol. What do you guys think?
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

adann
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm planning on going abroad

Post by adann »

Hi welcome aboard.

I'd recommend that you at least finish your last year of school and get that degree. Go to a state school and save on tuition. Why am I saying this? It's because that degree makes you employable (eligible for a work visa) in foreign countries. After that work a bit and save up money. Also do some research on what countries you'd like to visit or live in. One last thing, you should think about whether or not you want to settle down outside the US after having traveled abroad a bit.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

USA_luxury_prison wrote:Hi, I'm new here and am glad to have found this site a few days ago after doing some serious soul searching for the past 1-2 years.

I'm 24 and am aware of many things that's wrong with the US and this site confirmed some things I already knew. I went into depression mode in the beginning of 2014 that lasted until the end of 2014. I'm now myself again thanks to self-improvements(e.g, working out/eating healthy/positive thinking,etc) and now know there's nothing wrong with me and that the problem is out there in this sick society we live in.

I'm a hispanic guy born in FL but raised in Tx. Finished hs, went to college for 3 yrs but didn't finish because I was unsure of what I wanted to do for the rest of my life(changed majors 2 times). Since putting college on hold I've worked random jobs here and there. Fast forward to the present and I'm jobless and considering taking a new direction in life.

I hate the idea of being a wage slave and living in a luxurious prison type society and am willing to do whatever it takes to leave this country for better lands. Since joining this site I feel like I'm on the right path and have my mind set on going abroad. I do however have my doubts and hopefully someone here can help me. Does this seem like a good path to take? Work(somewhere where I can stand working for 6-12 months), save at least $5k-$10k dollars, travel abroad alone(I have my eyes set on eastern Europe), stay there for a few weeks or months and visit many places while there, hopefully befriend some females/guys there and stay in touch with them in case I ever go back, come back to the states. Are these good ideas? Most of all do I seem like a good fit for Europe and if not where would I fit in more? I'm light skinned, 5'8", 145lbs, and don't look much like the typical hispanic, I could pass for italian and have been asked if I'm german,lol. What do you guys think?
I think You should stay In The usa. You're Hispanic which means your women f**k you right AND that many of them have not swallowed the feminist pill. Man up and enjoy su raza. Te dejes de presentar quejas. Blacks will be underneath you and your people will be the new dueños on them.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

USA_luxury_prison: You're situation sounds A LOT like mine (you're about 5 inches taller & I actually AM Italian, ha ha!). Why Eastern Europe? I'm looking more & more toward that myself, I'm just curious what caught your eye on that. I also looked at the Mediterranean (especially Portugal & Spain), but the way things are going with "migrants" these days- I don't know about that. Eastern Europe seems more gun-friendly & it also seems like it's easier to do things with needing to "know someone" (there's still bureaucracy, but it doesn't seems as bad & they seem to be more open to bribes). The "amigocracy" situation could be hard for someone that's just starting out & isn't set up there.

Anyway, it seems if you speak LANGUAGES it helps you out a lot- the college degree might, but the languages are maybe a bit more definitely useful all-around. The book The Quick & Dirty Guide to Learning Languages Quickly by Hawke is good & there's quick a bit on Fluent in 3 Months (that's a site, but I think there's also a book by that title). Seriously, you don't need to be native fluent to get by well & even native speakers generally don't know EVERY word in their language (ex: people here with English). Didn't know about the degree making you eligible for a work visa, but you could also get an education one- might be better schooling with less bullshit, too.

As for moving around & visiting a lot of places, there's actually a book on that (Europe Through the Back Door- a double-ententre, I know). Probably makes the most sense to get the most recent one. Hostels can be useful, but I'd also strongly suggest having some outdoor skills & some equipment to go with it- just in case you can't find something THAT night & need to find some bushes to sleep in or something flies off the handle. Same deal with fighting ability ("migrants").

Do you have skill in a trade? Don't know if it would carry over to Europe (at least in terms of certification, since there's probably different codes & such), but the skill itself might be useful over there. Cooking comes to mind. That International Culinary Institute is kind of like a college for that, but they also have graduates from all over the world- possible networking ability there.

If you do this PLEASE keep us updated. I'd really like to learn more about it & am hoping to leave this year, even if I come back- which I'd prefer not to (the American security seems like an avenue for instigation & reality doesn't seem to play much role in official assessments or jury verdicts these days). If you want to message me privately, that'd be cool with me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:roll:
Last edited by Adama on April 27th, 2016, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
USA_luxury_prison wrote:Hi, I'm new here and am glad to have found this site a few days ago after doing some serious soul searching for the past 1-2 years.

I think You should stay In The usa. You're Hispanic which means your women f**k you right AND that many of them have not swallowed the feminist pill. Man up and enjoy su raza. Te dejes de presentar quejas. Blacks will be underneath you and your people will be the new dueños on them.
Thats the problem, I don't like the USA. I've been to many parts of Tx(where I live) and its all the same. Its all about business,go,go,go,make your money,don't stop. I don't want to live the rest of my life as a slave to a company paying off a house, making payments on a car, paying endless bills,etc. Not only that but there is no culture here! What do american's do? Watch sports, play football, eat at Mcdonalds, restaurants here and there, sit inside the house all day,etc. I know I'm sounding a bit negative but even my raza have no other choice but to go with the flow here. I've seen it many times. Not only that but I don't like hispanic girls unless they're very attractive and light skinned. I prefer white girls(the attractive cute ones) which is why I have my eyes set on Europe. Where I live there are mostly hispanics and blacks but not many white girls and if there are they're ghetto.lol. I wasn't lucky enough to live in an area where white people are in abundance or else I'd have my fair share of flings with white girls. No me estoy quejando.lol.See where I'm coming from?
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Wolfeye wrote:USA_luxury_prison: You're situation sounds A LOT like mine (you're about 5 inches taller & I actually AM Italian, ha ha!). Why Eastern Europe? I'm looking more & more toward that myself, I'm just curious what caught your eye on that. I also looked at the Mediterranean (especially Portugal & Spain), but the way things are going with "migrants" these days- I don't know about that. Eastern Europe seems more gun-friendly & it also seems like it's easier to do things with needing to "know someone" (there's still bureaucracy, but it doesn't seems as bad & they seem to be more open to bribes). The "amigocracy" situation could be hard for someone that's just starting out & isn't set up there.

Anyway, it seems if you speak LANGUAGES it helps you out a lot- the college degree might, but the languages are maybe a bit more definitely useful all-around. The book The Quick & Dirty Guide to Learning Languages Quickly by Hawke is good & there's quick a bit on Fluent in 3 Months (that's a site, but I think there's also a book by that title). Seriously, you don't need to be native fluent to get by well & even native speakers generally don't know EVERY word in their language (ex: people here with English). Didn't know about the degree making you eligible for a work visa, but you could also get an education one- might be better schooling with less bullshit, too.

As for moving around & visiting a lot of places, there's actually a book on that (Europe Through the Back Door- a double-ententre, I know). Probably makes the most sense to get the most recent one. Hostels can be useful, but I'd also strongly suggest having some outdoor skills & some equipment to go with it- just in case you can't find something THAT night & need to find some bushes to sleep in or something flies off the handle. Same deal with fighting ability ("migrants").

Do you have skill in a trade? Don't know if it would carry over to Europe (at least in terms of certification, since there's probably different codes & such), but the skill itself might be useful over there. Cooking comes to mind. That International Culinary Institute is kind of like a college for that, but they also have graduates from all over the world- possible networking ability there.

If you do this PLEASE keep us updated. I'd really like to learn more about it & am hoping to leave this year, even if I come back- which I'd prefer not to (the American security seems like an avenue for instigation & reality doesn't seem to play much role in official assessments or jury verdicts these days). If you want to message me privately, that'd be cool with me.
Hey, glad to know I found someone in a similar situation. Eastern Europe caught my eye because from what I've read it's a bit similar to the USA without all the BS here and they actually have a culture. Also since I was raised here I'm familiar with how Americans are and I feel being raised here made me Americanized having gone to school here my whole life. I think I get along better with American people my age than Hispanics. Not only that but I have a thing for white girls and prefer them over my own ethnicity unless of course a very attractive Hispanic girl catches my eye. Also supposedly cost of living is cheaper in most of Eastern Europe compared to Western Europe. I also read on this site that people in Europe are friendly, open minded and allow you to be yourself if you're a freethinker, something America isn't. I would stay here in the US if only people were friendlier toward one another, if people were saner, if everyone wasn't so materialistic and competitive, and if the US had a culture. Also thanks on giving me some pointers and letting me know about that book. We shall stay in touch, add me if you want.
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

So weird- I usually go for Hispanic women, unless a really good-looking white woman catches my eye!

Cost of living's a point & it seems that Western Europe is a bit of a pain in the ass with being politically correct (meaning "bereft of detail," since they're against discrimination in the broad sense)- at least for now. I think another point is that the cost of living would increase with the increase in welfare-drawing invaders (not everyone on welfare is that way, of course- but there is a lot of "you are our shield & our victim" going on).

I know what you mean about Americans being that way- makes movies like Red Dawn seem a whole lot less plausible, doesn't it? Lots of issues that seem to spring up at the most unexpected times, one of them being that approval is pretty hard when someone thinks nothing is good enough for them. As such, they're going to look at more or less anyone that they're looking at as "the bad guy." Plus, if they think they're too good to fail, they're not going to catch their own mistakes- never mind adjust their course of action.

Just added you & good luck! Look forward to hearing about it!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

USA_luxury_prison wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

I think You should stay In The usa. You're Hispanic which means your women f**k you right AND that many of them have not swallowed the feminist pill. Man up and enjoy su raza. Te dejes de presentar quejas. Blacks will be underneath you and your people will be the new dueños on them
Thats the problem, I don't like the USA. I've been to many parts of Tx(where I live) and its all the same. Its all about business,go,go,go,make your money,don't stop. I don't want to live the rest of my life as a slave to a company paying off a house, making payments on a car, paying endless bills,etc. Not only that but there is no culture here! What do american's do? Watch sports, play football, eat at Mcdonalds, restaurants here and there, sit inside the house all day,etc. I know I'm sounding a bit negative but even my raza have no other choice but to go with the flow here. I've seen it many times. Not only that but I don't like hispanic girls unless they're very attractive and light skinned. I prefer white girls(the attractive cute ones) which is why I have my eyes set on Europe. Where I live there are mostly hispanics and blacks but not many white girls and if there are they're ghetto.lol. I wasn't lucky enough to live in an area where white people are in abundance or else I'd have my fair share of flings with white girls. No me estoy quejando.lol.See where I'm coming from?
Entendido. Tranquilo Mr TeX Mex jajajaja. I lived in Texas, and I tried the TeX mex parts. El Paso could be its own federated Mexican state of Mexico. Shockingly the "Valley" is more Americanized then western Texas/El Paso is!! When it comes to liking, I liked Houston the most, hated Dallas and the Valley the most .
There was a frequent poster on here that was overweight, Puerto Rican (hay bastante diferencias entre Ellos y mejicanos), and he got married to a Lithuanian girl and relocated to Lithuania. He fancied White girls only so I understand. OK e notado no te estas quejando no mas...tienes sentido ahorita.
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Wolfeye wrote: Just added you & good luck! Look forward to hearing about it!
Cool and it's probably going to be awhile before I do manage to go abroad.lol. Have to save up money first.
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

adann wrote:Hi welcome aboard.

I'd recommend that you at least finish your last year of school and get that degree. Go to a state school and save on tuition. Why am I saying this? It's because that degree makes you employable (eligible for a work visa) in foreign countries. After that work a bit and save up money. Also do some research on what countries you'd like to visit or live in. One last thing, you should think about whether or not you want to settle down outside the US after having traveled abroad a bit.
Hey, thanks.

Those are all good ideas and make sense, might have to go with that then. Thanks again.
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison