Russian women unfaithful????

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian women unfaithful????

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:You cant make this shit up or take this shit seriously.
This is one of the funniest threads.
That's true.
I don't know what to say. I am speechless. LOL

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:
WTF? why did this appear today in the forum ads?:

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... d=10017624

Something's really odd, not only here but a couple other things. But I'm just not ready to call troll yet... :o
Or maybe starchild is unfusing me Tulsi leafs remotely.... :shock:
They do not look alike AT ALL. The lady below looks considerably older than my friend. Plus, my friend comes from a middle class background in Kazakhstan, thus she does not need nor wants gringo money

I think that is her. The eyebrows match, the mouth matches, the smile lines match, the pendant preference, even the teeth match in the other profile pic.
Heck, the profile says she is fluent in spanish and that she would go for a hispanic/latino/southamerican. there's too many similarities.
The only thing is the nose, but she could've gotten a nose-job.

Of course she looks a lot older, that's why i ask now, when was the pic with the dude taken?, when did you meet???
Maybe if you have more pics of her we could further study this.

What the hell is going on here??? I'm still puzzled why that profile came up the same day of the post.
Maybe I'm just seeing things now lol
Last edited by droid on May 8th, 2016, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:Turns out some of the things are real, but still the spanish expressions "aweonado, concha tu madre, boludo, no te pongas gallito" DO NOT match the profile AT ALL.
Interestingly, i don't see any pics from the US or of any of the claimed multitude of exes.
Still very very odd. Is this a real person that has nothing to do with the forum, or is it the actual poster?
I have photos from the USA, but are on my FB,sorry.
As for my exes, why would I have photos of them? That is past, and I am married. That will be disrespectful to my wife, asshole.
Moron, that is Spanish slang term. Of course on your small Gringo mind, you will not understand it.
Ok i see, yeah some photos from the Us in IG. Still doesn't add up, from the photos, it doesn't seem you spent ten years there.
Also, you are 26 now and at 23 you still weighted 200 pounds, so you had all these experiences with women from all over the world lately? could be but it does not add up.
Listen man, not trying to ridicule you like you said, but when someone comes out puffing up and putting others down, especially with a bunch of falsehoods, there is no other way.
Kudos for the effort on losing the weight, that's actually worthy of praise. You could've just come clean from the beginning and shared your story.

As far as the spanish goes, those are terms more from venezuela, argentina and spain etc. Not mexican at all.
I was expecting more like, "puto", "cabron" "chinga tu madre", "culero" etc. Why?

I'm puzzled...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

driod,

Honestly I think those are two different girls. They look different to me.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Tapatio89 wrote:
So you are calling Italian and French men queer? They are into fashion, ignorant American.

I would NEVER want to look like a Yank. You guys look like you rolled up from your bed in the back of the woods from Appalachia not to mention have very poor personal hygiene (Russian, Latin American and Asian women have said this about you).

I just laugh at you because you are an ignorant fool. If it makes you happy thinking I am hom, go ahead. At least I know I am not.

The first guy has a retarded looking smile and so easily to manipulate. No wonder his wife did what she did behind his back. I feel sorry for him but at the same time, I laugh at him.

The ones that are heavily into fashion. Yes yes I do. They don't come across as the most manly of dudes, not that I or others hold it against them.
BTW I am not American. Speaking of ignorant. It's even in my user name.

BTW one can look good and engage in basic hygiene and not look like a yokel without being being all gay for fashion.If you were not so pathetically shallow you would know this. Most of those pics you posted of ugly dudes wouldn't improve their situations regardless of what they wear. BTW picture of chick with dude, you notice the dude. You didn't say no homo so Nigga you gay.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

So any time a guy smiles it is a retarded smile? :?:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

GoingAwol wrote:So any time a guy smiles it is a retarded smile? :?:
There are armies of guys who believe that in order to be "handsome" you cannot ever crack a smile and have to look vaguely pissed off and pouty in all your pictures. That's what they expect male models to look like, anyway. The poor bastards are probably afraid to ever smile for fear of growing a wrinkle around their mouth - the horror! The guys our buddy Pinocchio here posted have some nice women by their side and look happy to me.

If you can manage to live a good life, be out of shape, old, and still bang a hot woman every day... wouldn't you have a wacky smile too? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

MarcosZeitola wrote: There are armies of guys who believe that in order to be "handsome" you cannot ever crack a smile and have to look vaguely pissed off and pouty in all your pictures. :
Apparently smiles are a bad thing for on line dating pics. I don't smile for pics, I just don't have the smile for it others do.

Kayne West always looks very unhappy. OTOH he is a pretty good anti role model.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

I wouldn't trust any woman in the U.S. They might rob you blind
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Slick wrote:I wouldn't trust any woman in the U.S. They might rob you blind
I would not trust any calculating women, period. Though it is true most calculating women are from USA, Nordic countries and Asian countries, there are also here in Mexico and other places.

The key is how intelligent one is to not fall into their trap.

Cheers
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:Turns out some of the things are real, but still the spanish expressions "aweonado, concha tu madre, boludo, no te pongas gallito" DO NOT match the profile AT ALL.
Interestingly, i don't see any pics from the US or of any of the claimed multitude of exes.
Still very very odd. Is this a real person that has nothing to do with the forum, or is it the actual poster?
I have photos from the USA, but are on my FB,sorry.
As for my exes, why would I have photos of them? That is past, and I am married. That will be disrespectful to my wife, asshole.
Moron, that is Spanish slang term. Of course on your small Gringo mind, you will not understand it.
Ok i see, yeah some photos from the Us in IG. Still doesn't add up, from the photos, it doesn't seem you spent ten years there.
Also, you are 26 now and at 23 you still weighted 200 pounds, so you had all these experiences with women from all over the world lately? could be but it does not add up.
Listen man, not trying to ridicule you like you said, but when someone comes out puffing up and putting others down, especially with a bunch of falsehoods, there is no other way.
Kudos for the effort on losing the weight, that's actually worthy of praise. You could've just come clean from the beginning and shared your story.

As far as the spanish goes, those are terms more from venezuela, argentina and spain etc. Not mexican at all.
I was expecting more like, "puto", "cabron" "chinga tu madre", "culero" etc. Why?

I'm puzzled...
I did spent more than a decade there. Otherwise, I would not have a US citizenship or my American passport and SSN. You know to get one of those, you need to live a long time in USA as you know.

I am not lying, no reason to lie.

I was mildly overweight from age 22-23 (180 lbs) but lost it rapidly in one month before turning 24 years old. I got my experience with women immediately after this happen. So I tell you practically recently, not during the time I was midly overweight due to medications. I have been slender almost all my life with the exception of that time period I am talking about. Now, I can eat a bunch, gain maximum 2 lbs and lose it quickly as I am an ectomorph in body type. Even when I was somewhat overweight, only affected my stomach and somewhat my face, but my legs and arms remained slender. Ectomorphs also gain weight, but only on stomach and somewhat the face unlike endomorphs which they are fat everywhere in their body. Now, I weigh 136 lbs.

Aweonao is Chilean. I spent one semester in Chile whilst in university. So I picked up some of the Chilean slang, which some words are the same as Argentinean slang. When I moved to DF, the first few months most Mexicans thought I was Chilean due to the slang terms I used and I speak fast as Mexicans speak slow. But now, I speak normal speed but still I do get foreigner assumption due that I do not sound like people from DF.

But OK, sorry if I came with the impression of sounding pompous. I did it as it is close minded some of you think that being American or from an Anglo-Saxon country guarantess success with women. Not in my case, as I have had a good share of experiences with both women from my country and foreign women.

Rather than fighting, perhaps we should share our experiences. I apologize for my aggresiveness.

Cheers
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:So any time a guy smiles it is a retarded smile? :?:
There are armies of guys who believe that in order to be "handsome" you cannot ever crack a smile and have to look vaguely pissed off and pouty in all your pictures. That's what they expect male models to look like, anyway. The poor bastards are probably afraid to ever smile for fear of growing a wrinkle around their mouth - the horror! The guys our buddy Pinocchio here posted have some nice women by their side and look happy to me.

If you can manage to live a good life, be out of shape, old, and still bang a hot woman every day... wouldn't you have a wacky smile too? :lol:
Foreigners we only smile when we really feel like we are happy. Americans smile too much . I can tell if one is American due to this trait that is common in that culture. Foreigners we think that if you smile too much, you are fake. Very different concept from the USA.

Plus, his smile does look retarded by foreigner standards, almost cartoonish. Foreigners we smile like "normal" people or at least we are raised not to show all the teeth. If you look at my photo, I smile like a normal person, not like a retard. Too good to smile like that honestly not to mention I do not like to smile like that. I do not need to show my happiness in a dumb way.

Cheers
Last edited by Tapatio89 on May 9th, 2016, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Yohan wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote: You idiot, I do not manipulate my photos.
Are you sure?
No reason to. Otherwise, believe what you want, German boy, but you see in my photo I am not very dark or brown. I am olive in skin colour, nothing to hide about
Strange comment, where did I ever say anything about your skin color? For me personally race means nothing, I am from Europe, mixed race married in Asia, with my children 50/50 and my son-in-law Asian-American.

If your skin color is truly OLIVE (green-yellow) and also your eyes, you should consult a medical doctor, maybe you have a gallbladder problem.

BTW, I am not a native German and I do not hold German citizenship.

No idea either, what this thread has any more to do with Russian unfaithful women....
You know what olive means. Olive means light brown with golden/yellow undertones, like olive oil, not red undertones like copper complexion. The undertones of my skin is golden/yellowish and on my skin unexposed to the sun, I am yellowish white, kind of vanilla looking.

cheers
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:You appear much browner in your instagram photos. :lol:

Fact is, you're a brown pipsqueak. And you're vain as f**k. Get the chip off your shoulder. You like to throw around the world "gringo," but you have more "gringo" traits than us "yanks": you're vain, narcissistic, shallow, etc. Worse than any gringo. And you're such a p***y that when someone on the internet expresses contrary opinions you lose your shit.

My advice, go learn self respect and try to increase your value. All you have is looks, which aren't that great. You're actually proud of having the opportunity to commit adultery with an ugly psycho Russian bitch. Like I said, if that's the Latin mindset, no wonder Latin countries are such dumps.
I am not brown, I am olive skin, nitwit. Want me to post an unedited photo? I am not afraid to put it. Typical gringo who cannot differentiate between brown (reddish-brown undertones) and olive (yellowish/golden undertones). The tall man in the photo he IS brown, not me as he is much darker than me and I have never gotten that dark. And I am yellowish white on my unexposed skin to the sun. Or you need glasses?

I actually find gringos to be much less shallow seeing that you guys do not care too much about your physical appearance or fashion and you are the fattest country in the world. And I did not commit adultery as I rejected the advances from the Russian woman. She was the one trying to commit it, not me. I was a single guy at the time, so your accusation is dumb and unreasonable if I rejected her advances.

You think I am stupid to fall for a married woman and not knowing if her man is an aggressive bull or not? Think again, I am very wary when it comes to that considering I have seen murderous stories in the US of husbands or wives killing not only their unfaithful spouse, but also their lover. My life is too precius to be taken away by a vulture with a retarded smile. I rather die being eaten by a crocodile which is more honourable than by some retard.

I know I have high value, thanks. My looks are good. Not model looking naturally but above average and can be confirmed by facial symmetry test (8/10). How about you? You are scared of showing your photo? Just answer the question.