I don't care

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

I don't care

Post by fschmidt »

First some 80s music to set the tone.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNYcviXK4rg[/youtube]

With the tone set, let me tell you what I think about you.

I don't care about you. I don't care what you believe, what you think, what you feel, or what you do. I don't care if you live or die. In the spirit of the Talmud, I wouldn't push you into a pit, but I wouldn't pull you out either. If I saw you in a pit, I would leave you there to die.

But as opposed to the Talmud, my division of who I would help and who I wouldn't depends on whether you belong to a moral group. If you are a Mikraite or a traditional Anabaptist, I would help you. Or if you belong to some other moral group, and convince me that that group is moral, then I would help you. The rest of humanity can go to hell.

A popular topic on this forum is Nazism. Germany lost a lot of morality in the 1920s, but it wasn't completely lost. The Germans were still basically moral people when they elected Hitler, they were just misguided. This applies to Hitler himself who was clearly intelligent and a man of integrity, but badly misguided on certain topics like Judaism. Now it's worth contrasting Nazi Germany with the modern Right. Instead of Hitler, the modern American Right champions Trump, an adulterous psychopath who couldn't care less about any principles. And this is because modern culture no longer has a shred of morality left. The future leaders of the West aren't men like Hitler, but rather men like Mao and Nero.

The practical implication of this is that there will be no future holocaust. It makes no difference what the Western morons believe, even if they all hate Jews or some other group. This is because they are too stupid to support a leader who would actually do anything other than enrich himself. Trump is proof of this. So all of you are welcome to hate Jews, Mikraites, or any other group I belong to. I just don't care what you believe because I know that you are too stupid to do anything about your own beliefs.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: I don't care

Post by Eric »

3. "A whip is for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, And a rod for the back of fools. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves, That he not be wise in his own eyes.…"

Isaiah 36:21
But they were silent and answered him not a word; for the king's commandment was, "Do not answer him."

"I don't care about you. I don't care what you believe, what you think, what you feel, or what you do. I don't care if you live or die. In the spirit of the Talmud, I wouldn't push you into a pit, but I wouldn't pull you out either. If I saw you in a pit, I would leave you there to die."

I knew you were Talmudic. A lying Jew who on his signature puts that he follows the Old Testament, not evil modern culture. Adama was right about you. I could sense it all along, by your lack of empathy. You won't fit in with the Mennonites. They are too compassionate for you. They'll never regard you as their own, you are too cold. If it makes any difference, most people not only not care about Jews but HATE them, hate you. Deep down inside of you somewhere, you're saying - "I can't love".
Last edited by Eric on May 5th, 2016, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote: A popular topic on this forum is Nazism. Germany lost a lot of morality in the 1920s, but it wasn't completely lost. The Germans were still basically moral people when they elected Hitler, they were just misguided. This applies to Hitler himself who was clearly intelligent and a man of integrity, but badly misguided on certain topics like Judaism.
Take the example of Soviet Russia alone. A huge number of white Christians were murdered by what was initially a largely Jewish regime. Considering the Jews were a small, close knit community, a large percentage of the Jewish population would have been complicit in the murders, so it would appear that the Jews have the capacity to be somewhat pathological to their host populations. The commies/Jews tried to do the same thing in other countries after WWI. Hence it would seem not so unreasonable to think it was rather important to remove Jews generally from power.
Now it's worth contrasting Nazi Germany with the modern Right. Instead of Hitler, the modern American Right champions Trump, an adulterous psychopath who couldn't care less about any principles. And this is because modern culture no longer has shred of morality left. The future leaders of the West aren't men like Hitler, but rather men like Mao and Nero.
The point about support for Trump isn't that he is personally a good guy, but that he is the only candidate in living memory to not be in the pocket of the genocidists, and therefore the only possibility for using the electoral system to fight the destruction of Western civilization. He has already had positive effects, such as exposing the establishment for the corrupt scum that they are.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Take the example of Soviet Russia alone. A huge number of white Christians were murdered by what was initially a largely Jewish regime. Considering the Jews were a small, close knit community, a large percentage of the Jewish population would have been complicit in the murders, so it would appear that the Jews have the capacity to be somewhat pathological to their host populations. The commies/Jews tried to do the same thing in other countries after WWI. Hence it would seem not so unreasonable to think it was rather important to remove Jews generally from power.
Judaism is not the point of this thread. I expressed my view that Hitler misunderstood Judaism, but even if I am wrong on this, it isn't relevant to the main point of this thread.
The point about support for Trump isn't that he is personally a good guy, but that he is the only candidate in living memory to not be in the pocket of the genocidists, and therefore the only possibility for using the electoral system to fight the destruction of Western civilization. He has already had positive effects, such as exposing the establishment for the corrupt scum that they are.
My view is that Cruz was also an outsider, and that he lost because he is basically a decent guy. But let's say that I am wrong about this. In that case, what would be the right thing to do? I say that the right thing would be to wait for a candidate with real integrity, someone like Viktor Orban in Hungary, even if that means waiting until the next election. What the election of Trump will do will be to totally discredit the Right in America. I predict that Trump will be elected president, and will be a complete disaster. We will get to see who is right in the next few years.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote: I say that the right thing would be to wait for a candidate with real integrity, someone like Viktor Orban in Hungary, even if that means waiting until the next election.
Someone with real integrity would likely not stand a chance of making an impact in such a rigged system. Trump only has a chance because of a very special set of circumstances (already a newsworthy celebrity, independently wealthy, media savvy, connected but not connected). In any case we don't have time to wait, as within a couple of election cycles the West will be flooded with third-world savages, the human population will have aged and all will be lost. We'll take what we can get.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

fschmidt wrote:First some 80s music to set the tone.

Instead of Hitler, the modern American Right champions Trump, an adulterous psychopath who couldn't care less about any principles. .
Love that song, simple but enjoyable.

So I guess you are a wellwisher in that you don't wish us any specific harm - Moe from the Simpsons.

I love how Trump gets so much praise as a successful businessman considering how often he has gone bankrupt leaving his lenders high and dry.
I also don't think Trump is in it for the money, he is in it for the attention and fame. Not exactly much better but still.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:.... most people not only not care about Jews but HATE them, hate you.....
What sort of drugs are you on. Seriously. You seem seriously detached from reality. That you actually believe this is pretty bad in terms of your ability to read the world around you. Add to that how you seem confused that people at work don't seem to want anything to do with you and I was the one who had to explain it to you.

You are a weird little man. I guess you belong here.

Are there other forums for those who are interested in moving abroad to get married but otherwise are sane?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Does this guy in the pit have to convince you his group is moral while he is IN the pit?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The_Adventurer wrote:Does this guy in the pit have to convince you his group is moral while he is IN the pit?
If he is a Mikraite or traditional Anabaptist, then no, otherwise yes.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote: The practical implication of this is that there will be no future holocaust. It makes no difference what the Western morons believe, even if they all hate Jews or some other group. This is because they are too stupid to support a leader who would actually do anything other than enrich himself. Trump is proof of this. So all of you are welcome to hate Jews, Mikraites, or any other group I belong to. I just don't care what you believe because I know that you are too stupid to do anything about your own beliefs.
This picture seems to fit in here.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:This picture seems to fit in here.
Yes, that captures it.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

I am just waiting for evil modern culture to destroy itself.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gnosis wrote:I am just waiting for evil modern culture to destroy itself.
You will die first. I suggest that instead of waiting, you look for an alternative.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

cdnFA wrote:
Eric wrote:.... most people not only not care about Jews but HATE them, hate you.....
What sort of drugs are you on. Seriously. You seem seriously detached from reality. That you actually believe this is pretty bad in terms of your ability to read the world around you. Add to that how you seem confused that people at work don't seem to want anything to do with you and I was the one who had to explain it to you.

You are a weird little man. I guess you belong here.

Are there other forums for those who are interested in moving abroad to get married but otherwise are sane?
Is your reality my reality? Do you honestly think the whole world thinks like you do? .... well, no they don't. Maybe you should leave the politically correct incubator that is America and check out "reality" for yourself.
Most people don't respond well to getting attacked. This guy hates everybody and had to get on here just to make a post about it!
...That's ridiculous, don't expect a positive reaction.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.