Living In Thailand Now - Will Answer Questions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Living In Thailand Now - Will Answer Questions

Post by livingthedream »

I'm now living in Thailand for over 6 months, I'm from California and I'm white, if any of you has any questions for me I'll be happy to answer them for you. I've checked out many countries to reside in including the Philippines and I easily chose Thailand over all of them and for good reason. I can also answer questions about the Philippines as well but many will hate my answers but I will be speaking the truth from my own perspective.

I'm now living in Bangkok Thailand and I love it here, it's better than I ever could have imagined and everyday I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I've checked out Chiang Mai and Phuket and I'm still in Bangkok. I make well over $30,000 USD per month and live very well here, so I'm sure that does make a difference. With money you can have it all here. The woman here are beyond belief incredible and I thank God now everyday for finally showing me what a woman is and that he didn't make a mistake in creating women. It's the Jews who have destroyed the woman in the USA and taught them to hate men on purpose because white men are the enemy of the Jew as is the Arabic man who is their half brother. So the Jews do everything they can to destroy both of them. Of course the Jews have no love for the blacks and the Asians either and love destroying them by proxy as well.

For those of you curious about Thailand and want to hear a well educated white man speak about Thailand I can answer questions for you. I do not go to girly bars or anything like that I date middle class Thai women in the age range of 27 to roughly 35 years old, I'm currently 48 years old myself but look about 40 or so. I could easily go out with hundreds of woman here it has to be seen and experienced to be believed.

Living the Dream......
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Post by Rock »

livingthedream wrote:I'm now living in Thailand for over 6 months, I'm from California and I'm white, if any of you has any questions for me I'll be happy to answer them for you. I've checked out many countries to reside in including the Philippines and I easily chose Thailand over all of them and for good reason. I can also answer questions about the Philippines as well but many will hate my answers but I will be speaking the truth from my own perspective.

I'm now living in Bangkok Thailand and I love it here, it's better than I ever could have imagined and everyday I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I've checked out Chiang Mai and Phuket and I'm still in Bangkok. I make well over $30,000 USD per month and live very well here, so I'm sure that does make a difference. With money you can have it all here. The woman here are beyond belief incredible and I thank God now everyday for finally showing me what a woman is and that he didn't make a mistake in creating women. It's the Jews who have destroyed the woman in the USA and taught them to hate men on purpose because white men are the enemy of the Jew as is the Arabic man who is their half brother. So the Jews do everything they can to destroy both of them. Of course the Jews have no love for the blacks and the Asians either and love destroying them by proxy as well.

For those of you curious about Thailand and want to hear a well educated white man speak about Thailand I can answer questions for you. I do not go to girly bars or anything like that I date middle class Thai women in the age range of 27 to roughly 35 years old, I'm currently 48 years old myself but look about 40 or so. I could easily go out with hundreds of woman here it has to be seen and experienced to be believed.

Living the Dream......
How are you able to make US$30K per month?
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

How are you able to make US$30K per month?[/quote]

I'm a genius :-) All kidding aside I have my own business.....
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

livingthedream wrote:How are you able to make US$30K per month?
I'm a genius :-) All kidding aside I have my own business.....[/quote]

Yes, so many people I know abroad have their own business including Winston of course. But how are you able to make 30K a month?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

livingthedream wrote:How are you able to make US$30K per month?

I'm a genius :-) All kidding aside I have my own business.....
Remember, Winston Quote..."White Man love to exaggerate in Asia" :lol: :lol:

Who cares..Asian's are dump anyways...30k ...3k are all Tomato's..Potato's :idea: :P ..Just say SwadeeKa and move on....White Man Rules Asia....with his superior brain and skills :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by starchild5 on May 10th, 2016, 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

Yes, so many people I know abroad have their own business including Winston of course. But how are you able to make 30K a month?[/quote]

Well 30k per month really isn't that much I'm about to start doing Seminars here in Bangkok and Singapore and will make double that and then I'm going to bring my product into the Chinese market and should be about to double perhaps triple that so we're talking well over 100k per month at that point. But anyway money itself isn't that important I don't think what's important is that here in Thailand a man can get a woman and a real woman at that. A woman who is feminine and takes care of you and wants to help you. A place where you can relax and not worry about fights or violence or dirty looks or anything like that which is a natural occurrence in the USA. After being out here for 6 months I'll never step one foot inside the USA ever again I absolutely HATE the country and despise with every last ounce of strength I have the woman, if you want to call them woman. If they are woman I would have no interest in woman whatsoever, thank God they are not woman but the woman here in Thailand most certainly are and I love them more than I know how to describe in words. So I am not just happier abroad I'm happy for the first time in my life.
gofishus
Freshman Poster

Post by gofishus »

Ok we know Thai women are feminine and loving and stuff... but hows that different than any other Asian woman? We know pretty much any Asian woman beats the pants off any American girl, but within Asian women there's some variance... also 100k a month? You are making over a million a year then?
livingthedream
Freshman Poster

Post by livingthedream »

gofishus wrote:Ok we know Thai women are feminine and loving and stuff... but hows that different than any other Asian woman? We know pretty much any Asian woman beats the pants off any American girl, but within Asian women there's some variance... also 100k a month? You are making over a million a year then?
Well I'm not making 100K per month yet only about 30K right now. With respect to Asian women I would have to give Thais the edge because they are polar opposite to the western world and Buddhist, unlike others like Korean and Japanese for instance. So the Thai girls are really a true woman. Not to say the other Asian girls aren't close behind of course but I would give the edge to the Thais for sure. And the amount of woman here in Bangkok is truly staggering they are everywhere it's beyond belief. And they're open to relationships whereas in Korea and Japan for instance it's no where near as open. So I prefer the Thai's but yes you're right they're all light years ahead of the Feminist in the west which hate men by default from their brainwashing by the Jews. The Jews will always ruin any country they reside in that's why they've been kicked out of every country in Europe over 200 times until Hitler finally had the final solution for them which was to eliminate them and solve the problem of them. This is why the USA is destroyed now because it's controlled 100% by the Jews. Everyday I wake up here and have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not really dreaming, life here is a thousand times better than the USA that's for sure! But I do like Koreans and Japanese and Indonesians too :-)
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I mean come on. You making 30k is what gives you the huge advantage in getting the lifestyle and the ladies.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

You mentioned Philippines. Did you also spend time in places like Japan and Korea before settling on Thailand? Some experiences from those places and comparisons would be great!
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:I mean come on. You making 30k is what gives you the huge advantage in getting the lifestyle and the ladies.
If this 30k are really in USD (which I doubt) and not in Thai Baht, there is a huge advantage everywhere worldwide regarding lifestyle and ladies.
No reason to stay in developing countries like Thailand or Philippines, but also no reason of course to live in USA.

If true and this amount is really in USD/month a considerable part of this money will move into US-taxes anyway, even when living abroad as an US citizen.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

This guy has an IP in common with Jester. Strange.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Yohan wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I mean come on. You making 30k is what gives you the huge advantage in getting the lifestyle and the ladies.
If this 30k are really in USD (which I doubt) and not in Thai Baht, there is a huge advantage everywhere worldwide regarding lifestyle and ladies.
No reason to stay in developing countries like Thailand or Philippines, but also no reason of course to live in USA.

If true and this amount is really in USD/month a considerable part of this money will move into US-taxes anyway, even when living abroad as an US citizen.

Look at the OP: "I make well over $30,000 USD per month and live very well here, so I'm sure that does make a difference."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

rock,

that's the point. How can he help a regular guy out? that 30k makes a huge difference and it makes it hard for a regular guy to relate too. if i was making 30k a month i would experience different things.

Not saying his viewpoints are not valid but it wouldn't work on a poorer guy.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Rock wrote: Look at the OP: "I make well over $30,000 USD per month and live very well here, so I'm sure that does make a difference."
This is what he writes, but I doubt if this is true. If you really earn USD 30k per month, there is absolutely no reason to stay somewhere in Chiang Mai or in Bangkok, not to talk about Philippines. There are much better places to go if you are rich.

Something does not fit together with this thread.

About Thailand, I have my own rooms there for vacation and future retirement, but only because I am NOT earning USD 30k per month.