Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by drronnie »

Rock wrote:
Ghost wrote:The only reason a man would scorn the idea of p4p (and the men who use it) is because of his (fragile and foolish) ego. Also, sex is never free. All men pay for sex - the only matter is how you pay for it. Prettyboys almost always shame p4p simply because they can get laid because of their looks. Marcos Crapola is a good example of this. He'd rather shit on his fellow man than admit the truth.
My problem with P4P in many of the countries I've visited is that it's generally a BAD DEAL imo compared to the alternatives. Take Philippines Ho Central (Angeles City) options and contrast to girls you could meet via regular dating in Metro Manila or targeted online searches throughout Phils:

- girls who are shorter, darker, less educated, less attractive and much more likely to be single moms

- girls who may actually be more picky in who they are attracted to and very jaded due to overexposure to foreign men showering them with attention, money, and sex.

- girls who are less likely to French kiss.

- girls who are much more likely to be gold diggers or at the greedier end of materially motivated spectrum.

- girls who expect you to pay them cash or tangible gifts just for their time (ask Winston) even if it's just an outing with no intimacy.

In contrast, if you go the dating route, you can most likely find some girls who are better looking, more educated, less likely to be single moms, taller, more attracted to you, less materialistic, and more genuine.

Given all that, P4P in Phils. with exceptions here and there as a mug's game. If you only have a week or two on the ground, perhaps it's the only option. But it certainly doesn't seem very desirable.

Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

- There are loads of guys in US ghettos for example living off women and the support they get from the government.

- I met a Swedish scammer in Pattaya who was using his much younger gf as a tool to scam guys on the Internet. He was living off her that way. Many guys materially use, scam, or live off women. In the opener of Stick's column from a week ago (Throwing Away the Winning Lottery Ticket), he talk's about an American guy who married a Thai girl in the States, used her for money, then divorced her.

- Male strippers and gigolos get paid by women who buy them drinks, meals, pay for their time, and support them in relationships. Watch Stephan Mol interview with a male stripper.
If the men are hot they do not need to pay to get sex but I you are average or subaverage you will pay for sure
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edited
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edited
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Rock wrote: Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

- There are loads of guys in US ghettos for example living off women and the support they get from the government.

- I met a Swedish scammer in Pattaya who was using his much younger gf as a tool to scam guys on the Internet. He was living off her that way. Many guys materially use, scam, or live off women. In the opener of Stick's column from a week ago (Throwing Away the Winning Lottery Ticket), he talk's about an American guy who married a Thai girl in the States, used her for money, then divorced her.

- Male strippers and gigolos get paid by women who buy them drinks, meals, pay for their time, and support them in relationships. Watch Stephan Mol interview with a male stripper.
Karen Straight asks what's the percentage of men selling sex and companionship to women as opposed to the other way around? Citing the minuscule exceptions doesn't really add much to the argument. I say that as someone who has had a woman buy me gifts and pay for me. (I suppose you could say she wasn't much to look at if that balances the scales at all)

The biggest arguments in favour, especially in the case of a guy like I was speaking of, are time, as he is freaking busy, and skill.

Be honest. Have you ever gotten a phenomenal blowjob from a regular girl?
1. Guys who sell sex to women are a minuscule portion of total hetro p4p sex trade. But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?

2. Honestly, no, I never had, from any girl ever. I'm not into BJs. That's not my thing at all. But, the most phenomenal sexual experiences I've ever had in my life have all been with regular girls.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edited
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edited
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Rock wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
Rock wrote: Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

Karen Straight asks what's the percentage of men selling sex and companionship to women as opposed to the other way around? Citing the minuscule exceptions doesn't really add much to the argument. I say that as someone who has had a woman buy me gifts and pay for me. (I suppose you could say she wasn't much to look at if that balances the scales at all)

The biggest arguments in favour, especially in the case of a guy like I was speaking of, are time, as he is freaking busy, and skill.

Be honest. Have you ever gotten a phenomenal blowjob from a regular girl?
1. Guys who sell sex to women are a minuscule portion of total hetro p4p sex trade. But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?

2. Honestly, no, I never had, from any girl ever. I'm not into BJs. That's not my thing at all. But, the most phenomenal sexual experiences I've ever had in my life have all been with regular girls.
"But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?"

Who gives a shit? Women have lived off of men's money and resources since the beginning of time. But when a MAN does it to a woman, he's now the most evil man on the planet.

What about the "male con artists" who play women? LOL. When are you going to realize that women LOVE getting played by such guys, and BECOME one yourself? Give up the guilt bullshit, once I fully swallowed the red pill and digested it, I stopped feeling any guilt whatsoever. Yes, I have played a few girls too and they fell deeply in love with me, and I played along with it and even made them think I liked them, just to get sex from them. I felt literally nothing for them and certainly didn't feel guilt.

Funny how the LESS I care about a woman, the MORE attracted she is to me. Every time in the past I cared TOO MUCH about a woman, she treated me like a piece of shit. And yet you guys want to feel GUILTY about playing women? Nope, treat women like complete shit and they will love you for it. Donald Trump said something similar.
No judgement passed. Just putting out what I think is the real situation since somebody postulated that all men pay for sex. The relationship between man and woman often has the user and the used. Sometimes the user happens to be male. No biggie there.

As for p4p, I wish there was a place where pros were really professional in the customer comes first ideal and that market place was sufficiently competitive that prices would be attractive. But I haven't seen that anywhere. Ho zones are chronically staffed with mediocre looking (relative to host society), emotionally messed up, lower class, lazy, girls who are are bad actresses. If you really want access to the hi niche of girls who approach the so-called cream in looks anyway, you need to be pretty wealthy to afford that on a regular basis about anywhere you go. And even then, the girl is probably gonna be all about the physical side of it, no GFE illusion.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

For me I rather have an average looking prostitute who accepts special wishes and offer the GFE but that is also getting less in Thailand since the hooker now use Facebook and Tinder to hookup with the Johns
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost wrote:The only reason a man would scorn the idea of p4p (and the men who use it) is because of his (fragile and foolish) ego. Also, sex is never free. All men pay for sex - the only matter is how you pay for it. Prettyboys almost always shame p4p simply because they can get laid because of their looks..
That's not true. I am against prostitution because it is a sin against God. Also, birth control is not 100% effective and prostitution results in bastards, and some prostitutes will respond to pregnancy by murdering your baby in her womb. It is not ethical to engage in it when you consider that, and there is a reason it is a sin.

Most men cannot reasonably afford $250 twice a week, and the price a man can pay later in pain and suffering from STDs is quite high. It is not unrealistic for a man to find a wife who is willing to have sex with him twice a week, and it is possible to find a wife who will have sex with him much more often.

I've never been to a prostitute, but I've had sexual interactions with my wife probably thousands of times, and she cooks gourmet meals, washes clothes, sweeps, mops, takes care of the kids, helps arrange a social schedule, packs bags, and washes dishes. If you hired a prostitute, would she clean your apartment and cook for you, too?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

All it takes is one or two bad experiences with women in general or in relationships with women, and I think many men simply give up on the concept of finding a healthy woman for a wife. It just doesn't seem as if good women exist for men like this. So they go to hookers. I know for the first 30 years of my life, every woman seemed like the epitome of evil because of the things that they said and did to me. Now I realize that even though sociopaths now comprise the majority of humanity, there is still a small remnant of good women out there who are worth it in this world, and this number is probably around 10% of women. I was choosing the wrong women, namely the low hanging fruit.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:If you hired a prostitute, would she clean your apartment and cook for you, too?
Actually, they do have prostitutes that will come over and clean your house then have sex with you! They do charge more than regular prostitutes but not only do you get laid but she also cleans your house as well. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Rock wrote: 1. Guys who sell sex to women are a minuscule portion of total hetro p4p sex trade. But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?
I doubt they would surprise me. I know personally at least 3 guys who do, or have done, that. Was roomates with one of them for years. In fact, I would bet it's more common among black guys than anyone else, except maybe filipinos. I have written numerous times on this board about the filipino guys who stand around rubbing their pot bellies, play cards and drink Thanduay while their woman works, regardless of whether in a bar or regular job.

Still, when you look at the big picture for guys globally, it's just a drop in the ocean.
Rock wrote: 2. Honestly, no, I never had, from any girl ever. I'm not into BJs. That's not my thing at all. But, the most phenomenal sexual experiences I've ever had in my life have all been with regular girls.
I suppose I could say that to, but then so have the worst experiences been, after putting in a lot of time and effort and expectation.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan