Will N. Dowd Accused of Damaging Pinays \/@gin@!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Will N. Dowd Accused of Damaging Pinays \/@gin@!

Post by Will N. Dowd »

You can't make this stuff up. Sometimes I think this was all a dream or movie but it really happened to me. I'm sure everyone has their share of absurd Filipina stories, so here's a good one of mine.

As usual met the very hot girl online, and we went at it like rabbits within hours, nothing new really. Fast forward a couple hundred notches later and this girl's behavior started becoming more and more strange. One day she showed up and said that she would have to be hospitalized due to pain in her vagina. She said she would be unable to have sex for a long time, and the next day she left saying she was going to the local hospital. I decided to investigate myself and went there and asked about her. She was in their system they said, but hadn't checked in for months, so I left with a laugh and assumed I wouldn't see her again. She messaged then blocked me a while later to say she had run off with a Korean guy who promised her everything a girl could ever want. I assumed that would be it and I wouldn't hear from her again. I was wrong.

About 3 weeks later I started getting text messages from her Dad's #. I had never met but had texted with her Dad before so had his # in my phone. Anyone could have written them but they were coming from the alleged Dad's #. They were a series of increasingly threatening messages demanding I deposit money into her bank account, to pay for emergency surgery on his daughters vagina, that I had allegedly damaged due to my girth. I was told the surgery was ready to go ahead, but just needed the money in the bank to pay for it. I responded and said I would like to visit her in the hospital, but was told that was unable of course, as visitors were not allowed, and the hospital was in CDO. Surprisingly, I was also unable to pay the bill directly and could only pay by putting the money in the bank. I said I would be verifying the story with the Korean guy she had run off with, since I knew his facebook. Once I said that, he said he gave up and the texts stopped lol. I messaged the Korean guy on facebook and told him of the story, but got no response. I then looked on his facebook pictures and saw he and the girl had pics posted that day of them together on Boracay. Needless to say the story was total BS, but a good laugh for me and hopefully the readers here.

I thought by then the story was finally over and they would leave me alone. I was wrong again! I got an email a month later from the K-guy, saying they had broken up because he was always busy working and she had now run off with an Australian guy. The only way he would know my email address was if she had given it to him, so I called more BS on his story. I looked on their facebooks, and they were no longer friends, their pics were all gone and he was using FC again, but that proves nothing. I pretended to believe him and asked him to skype me to chat, but he refused. I then sent him screenshots of some of the crazy messages from her and her Dad. That finally stopped the BS and I never heard from anyone again. A few days later all their pics were back on fb and they were friends again lol. No idea what happened to them, nor do I care, but I still feel sorry for the girl, her family and it's various problems, and the K-guy that thinks he snagged a keeper.

I'm always wondering about the next absurd girl stories I can add to my increasing collection.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Will N. Dowd Accused of Damaging Pinays \/@gin@!

Post by droid »

very hot girl online
Pics?
It should be easy to link her FB or FC profiles. If anything just so others are warned.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Will N. Dowd wrote:You can't make this stuff up. .
Yes you can. I get that feeling quite a bit from you actually. I can't prove it, maybe I am wrong, just a feeling.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Just trying to get money out of the white man as usual.

If the girl or her dad slander you, you can complain to the barangay captain where they live by filing a case. Public slandering cases often result in a 5000p to 10000p reward if you can prove the other party damaged your reputation. That will certainly shut them up and you'll never see them again.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Taco, one might argue the father is not in fact slandering Will's good name, but instead doing him a favor by advertising. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Taco wrote:
If the girl or her dad slander you, you can complain to the barangay captain where they live by filing a case. Public slandering cases often result in a 5000p to 10000p reward if you can prove the other party damaged your reputation. That will certainly shut them up and you'll never see them again.
It isn't slander if it is a private communication. I can call you anything but if nobody else hears it there is no damage done. We both know if what I would say about you is true or not.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Surely moving to the opposite side of the world solves problems with women. Not. Same strategy, different means. Just imagine if she had the government bulldog she could call. That's the only difference.

I suppose you can't expect too much though.

I know you like to brag about your size, but a little humility is in order here. Not everyone needs to know how awesome you are. We're men, not women. We have no interest in your size.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's probably scam.

All I gather is Will-N-Dodd is going out with low shady girls...and I think most of the expats(asian or white or whatever) goes for the shady girls probably because the girls are too easy. Any time the girl is too easy and you think your hot stuff remember she been rode by tons of other guys.
It takes time to meet a decent girl.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ghost,

Will-N-Dodd probably thinks other guys are jealous because supposedly he has a big dick and is getting easy lay. I mean I understand. If you grow up in the west where your ignored and all of sudden go someplace where you get some success you think your God but deep down inside I think guys who show off tend to be insecure but this is the internet . I never met Will maybe in real life the dude is just plain normal but who knows.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

chanta76 wrote:Ghost,

I never met Will maybe in real life the dude is just plain normal but who knows.
I don't think the dude is just plain normal :)
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:
I know you like to brag about your size, but a little humility is in order here. Not everyone needs to know how awesome you are. We're men, not women. We have no interest in your size.

When someone brags about the size of their dick, most people assume the guy is at least full of shit or at worst taking a ride on the HMS compensation.

Guys with actual big dicks don't feel the need to brag about it. The same thing applies to IQ. Such things generally don't come up [huh huh up huh huh] unless there is an actual reason for it to.
Exceptions rules blah blah.
They sure as hell don't base their user ID on it on a sausage party forum and drone on about it endlessly. That is just sad and pathetic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

He goes for the hideous --- types and then says "very hot girl"
I don't know why the forum attracts so many bullshitters that claim to date the "cream of the crop" etc; from plain exaggerations to outright manufactured fantasies.
If any of all these self-satisfied guys were actually pulling those off, they would be plastering the forum with the pics no doubt about that
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I have a credible Italian friend (not Publicduende) who pipelined online before going then spent a few weeks in Davao for purpose of sex. He's a bit overweight, olive complexion, 6'1" and early 30s. He shared experiences.

Used the well known dating sites and would do due diligence on FB. Slept with 38 girls. I saw pictures of many of them. Here are the patterns of his experience down there:

1. He gets called gwapo all the time and people love his face and nose. But girls in malls and public places are often intimidated. So cold approach did not work very well for him.

2. A few times, he would meet girls from online in public place. After a short period, they would excuse themselves to CR and never return. Some texted him apologies saying that they were shy or afraid.

3. A high percentage of the girls he slept with were single moms.

4. Almost all were short (4'10" to 5'2") with perhaps a few exceptions in 5'3" to 5'5" range.

5. Overwhelming majority young or very young in 18-23 bracket with a few in later 20s. Any nearing 30 or above said he was too young for them cus he looks a lot younger than his age.

6. Most of them did not ask him for money and majority would not accept it if he offered.

7. Based on photos and info he gave me, the better ones were cute at best. The girls were too short and just not very sexy. Most don't have good hips and butt. They often don't take very good cares of themselves too and age poorly. Dental hygiene can be a problem and almost all are vertically challenged. I think Metro Manila has a much more interesting pool of girls for dating than greater Davao.

8. About the size issue based on what he told me, it seems girth is more of a problem then length. Even guys who are say just 5 inches will cause a lot of pain to many of the girls (esp those who are not moms) if they have an average girth for a western guy. Pinays tend to be tight I reckon.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Rock wrote:
3. A high percentage of the girls he slept with were single moms.

4. Almost all were short (4'10" to 5'2") with perhaps a few exceptions in 5'3" to 5'5" range.

5. Overwhelming majority young or very young in 18-23 bracket with a few in later 20s. Any nearing 30 or above said he was too young for them cus he looks a lot younger than his age.
That sounds about right. Easily, the Filipinas most interested in expats.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs