Authentic Asian girls are much better than latinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Authentic Asian girls are much better than latinas

Post by sentinel89 »

I have toured Colombia (6 months) and now China (4 months, near Shenzhen).

Latinas may be slightly more attractive on average, but I think attractive Chinese women are in some ways more available. They're less likely to expect a flashy, high maintenance kind of guy. Don't get me wrong, authentic Latinas are still MUCH better than AW.

My biggest concern when coming to China was that the women would be very cold and unattractive. That is NOT the case at all. I never knew I had yellow fever until I came to China. Chinese girls are VERY feminine, but they are NOT AFRAID to talk to you! They are VERY FLIRTY! It's very hard to find feminine and flirty combo in America. In America, the few reserved/feminine girls are very shy. In China, girls love to flirt and giggle. It's a lot of fun.

Generally speaking, the Chinese woman is better quality than the Latina/Colombian woman. She is better behaved, MUCH MORE RELIABLE, more intelligent, more lady-like, etc. The only difference is you're not likely to find a Chinese woman who's willing to roll around in bed with you the first night like you can easily get in Colombia. But that of course, is good for someone who is looking for a relationship or wife, bad for a sex tourist.

**Also, this is VERY important** China Love Cupid is a decent website, but most of the women on there are not that attractive. It's not a great representation of the average Chinese girl. There are plenty of above average (and THIN) Chinese girls in cute little skirts, silky black hair, and straight cut bangs.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Authentic Asian girls are much better than latinas

Post by chanta76 »

Whats the flaws with latin women? Again it seems the consensus is that asian women make better girl friends compare to some other type of women but i wonder why?

What is it about asian culture that has this but lacking in other culture?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

All what you write here is about CHINA mainland and CHINESE women.

I would not call this thread 'Asian girls'. Asian girls could mean other women too, and some of them are highly materialistic orientated, Singapore comes to my mind... Also South Korea is not known to offer you the favorite Asian girl. I remember Winston is not much into Taiwan girls, despite he was born there....
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

[quote="sentinel89"The only difference is you're not likely to find a Chinese woman who's willing to roll around in bed with you the first night[/quote]

Haha if you think that's the only difference you are naive my friend. For example you forgot to mention the materialism and intense desire for social status among her friends. In public they appear sweet and demure but if you are married at home behind closed doors they can be tough to handle and you better be strong. Especially if you aren't as "successful" as she thinks you should be. Don't get me wrong, I love Chinese girls at least in some ways. I just find that their personalities don't match their physical beauty. Unless you are a type A ambitious type personality yourself, in which case they might be great.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Great reply Mr. natural!

I would also add that their voices don't match their physical beauty. :D

The longer I live in China, the more I realize that I would rather live a more laid-back and easy-going life, making enough money from my website and my art to do the things I want to do . I don't really want to be constantly struggling, working 12 or 14 hour days, and climbing that ladder to riches. Few Chinese women would go for that.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

The_Adventurer wrote:Great reply Mr. natural!

The longer I live in China, the more I realize that I would rather live a more laid-back and easy-going life, making enough money from my website and my art to do the things I want to do . I don't really want to be constantly struggling, working 12 or 14 hour days, and climbing that ladder to riches. Few Chinese women would go for that.
Do you honestly regret marrying a Chinese woman and living in China for so long? Personally, I stayed in Vietnam for years. Had a serious relationship but did not marry.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I guess the key is, much like the mooching retarded Phillipino or the socially inept Japanese et al, is how easy is it to find the exception and how easy is it to tell the exception from the general rule. I suspect there are plenty in China as in Japan who don't like the grind and are thoughtful to not subject their hubbies to it. After all in the US there is that "live to work" thing, but it is also home to the voluntary simplicity and frugal living movements.

I wonder if one was in a tier 1 city and especially if you knew the language, if one set up something similar, simplicity, frugality, slowing down hippy thing via meetup.com or whatever, could one attracts a group of fellow believers.
One could wonder if such a thing would fly in a wealth level like China, OTOH Scott and Helen Nearing were doing their thing when the US was much poorer than now.

You only need the one.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

gnosis wrote:

Do you honestly regret marrying a Chinese woman and living in China for so long? Personally, I stayed in Vietnam for years. Had a serious relationship but did not marry.
It's not all bad, and for the right person it could be great. There was a time when I wanted to be that super ambitious, take over the world kinda guy. On the whole, though, I have to say I do regret it. I also would say I was happier in the Philippines even though my girl there didn't look even half as good. :)

I think things would have been great if I didn't marry, but then it wouldn't have lasted this long. Once a girl reaches a certain age, it's marry or die! All of my female friends from, say, 2010, suddenly turned up married in the last couple of years as if they pulled a husband out of a hat! (at least two them I am certain were arranged marriages)
cdnFA wrote:I guess the key is, much like the mooching retarded Phillipino or the socially inept Japanese et al, is how easy is it to find the exception and how easy is it to tell the exception from the general rule. I suspect there are plenty in China as in Japan who don't like the grind and are thoughtful to not subject their hubbies to it.
The exception does exist. I regret not marrying her. She was always more supportive of my work and art, and seems to be the type Adama always says we should be seeking. Still, I've travelled and lectured all over this country and at too many universities to name, and I have to say good luck finding another one like that.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

cdnFA wrote:You only need the one.
True. But it's important to remember WHY the overwhelming majority are that way, it's simply ingrained in their culture. And if you find "the one" there will always be pressure from her friends and family to come around to their way of thinking. Yes it's possible and they do tempt me with their physical beauty, but expecting someone to resist pressure from friends and family is risky business. You marry not only the girl but her culture to a large extent as well.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Mr Natural wrote: You marry not only the girl but her culture to a large extent as well.
That's right. And you don't just marry her culture, you marry her family. There's always a larger context.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

chanta76 wrote:Whats the flaws with latin women? Again it seems the consensus is that asian women make better girl friends compare to some other type of women but i wonder why?

What is it about asian culture that has this but lacking in other culture?
The problem with Latin women is that they are often unreliable and sometimes shady. They're a lot of fun to take out, dance, and get in bed with, but most I would not consider for anything more than that.

I think I already explained what makes chinese women unique and exceptional. Flirty + feminine.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

sentinel89 wrote:I have toured Colombia (6 months) and now China (4 months, near Shenzhen).

Latinas may be slightly more attractive on average, but I think attractive Chinese women are in some ways more available. They're less likely to expect a flashy, high maintenance kind of guy. Don't get me wrong, authentic Latinas are still MUCH better than AW.

My biggest concern when coming to China was that the women would be very cold and unattractive. That is NOT the case at all. I never knew I had yellow fever until I came to China. Chinese girls are VERY feminine, but they are NOT AFRAID to talk to you! They are VERY FLIRTY! It's very hard to find feminine and flirty combo in America. In America, the few reserved/feminine girls are very shy. In China, girls love to flirt and giggle. It's a lot of fun.

Generally speaking, the Chinese woman is better quality than the Latina/Colombian woman. She is better behaved, MUCH MORE RELIABLE, more intelligent, more lady-like, etc. The only difference is you're not likely to find a Chinese woman who's willing to roll around in bed with you the first night like you can easily get in Colombia. But that of course, is good for someone who is looking for a relationship or wife, bad for a sex tourist.

**Also, this is VERY important** China Love Cupid is a decent website, but most of the women on there are not that attractive. It's not a great representation of the average Chinese girl. There are plenty of above average (and THIN) Chinese girls in cute little skirts, silky black hair, and straight cut bangs.
Reading this actually excites me. Sounds like I need to book a trip! (Although I am sure I could never afford it anyway, and who wants to spend all those hours on a plane.)
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The_Adventurer wrote: The exception does exist. I regret not marrying her. She was always more supportive of my work and art, and seems to be the type Adama always says we should be seeking. Still, I've travelled and lectured all over this country and at too many universities to name, and I have to say good luck finding another one like that.
That's because such women are gifts from the Lord. Every good thing and every perfect thing comes from above. He that finds a wife finds a good thing.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: Reading this actually excites me. Sounds like I need to book a trip! (Although I am sure I could never afford it anyway, and who wants to spend all those hours on a plane.)
Actually, economy air tickets are not so expensive anymore, everybody who is working regularly can afford to travel to abroad occasionally - what about to work something productive instead of praying to the Lord?

About long hours on an airplane, this is true - to travel in economic class is a rather 'narrow' experience, there is however no other way to get out of USA to places in Eastern Europe, Asia or to Latin America if you are short of money. To pay more for a comfortable business class seat is not cheap at all. Differences between economy and business are remarkably high for better travel comfort but unfortunately also for your wallet...
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Yohan wrote:All what you write here is about CHINA mainland and CHINESE women.

I would not call this thread 'Asian girls'. Asian girls could mean other women too, and some of them are highly materialistic orientated, Singapore comes to my mind... Also South Korea is not known to offer you the favorite Asian girl. I remember Winston is not much into Taiwan girls, despite he was born there....
That's a good point. I've found Chinese women to be more friendly and interested in dating westerners. Japanese and Korean women, in contrast, tend to be more cliquish and standoffish.