Philippines Will become the Richest Nation on the last days

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Philippines Will become the Richest Nation on the last days

Post by starchild5 »

I had this Psychic thought yesterday that Philippines is going to be very very rich, richest on earth as chaos begins with god's eventual arrival. I thought it's impossible considering the current economic situation in Philippines, so i did some Google search on this term and ....

LO AND FREAKING BEHOLD.....None other than Nostradamus has predicted this exact same sh*t

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL957869M ... m=view&v=4

THE LAND OF PROMISE Predictions of Nostradamus about the Philippines Will become the Richest Nation on the last days from the pen of the 16th century visionary startling revelations about Philippine events, past, present, and future translated and interpreted by John Michael Pocock.

and those who looks for Economic Stats to back it up what I'm saying....

Look...Philippines even took China in terms of GDP growth. It is the fastest economy in the world now...WT flying f*ck

Philippines - 6.9% :shock:

China - 6.7% :roll:

US, UK - Below 1 :|

PH growth highest in Asia

http://business.inquirer.net/210440/ph- ... st-in-asia

PH is best economy in Southeast Asia – Oxford Business Group

http://cnnphilippines.com/business/2016 ... -asia.html

Some Analysts are predicting, once Duterte comes. Ph will have above 10% GDP growth rate in coming years :shock: :shock:

BELIEVE IN MIRACLES GUYS, because He is coming and he will twist the world upside down.

Lucky we are all his chosen ones who found Philippines First :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Philippines Will become the Richest Nation on the last d

Post by publicduende »

That the Philippines is on a "happy path" that might change its trajectory of a highly unequal, highly corrupt and consumption-based economy, it's a fact and I believe it.

That you then extrapolate it to make it look like some prophecy Land or Promise, that is hard to believe.

We will wait and see. I have a lot of my seeds sown in Davao, so I have all the interest to see things improving. This country doesn't actually need to turn into the Garden of Eden. Even reducing poverty, giving more sectors of the (young) population access to better education, or some form of education at all, and boosting foreign investment, would be enough for me.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Wishful thinking at its best.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

gnosis wrote:Wishful thinking at its best.
Trolling at worst.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

cdnFA wrote:
Trolling at worst.
And your point is that starchild's psychic prophecy is not wishful thinking? You should ask him to do a fortune telling reading for you.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I know some of you guys don't see eye to eye with starchild5. But why mock and ridicule him? Aren't we all in this together...we need to help each other, and support each other, even if we don't agree with one another. There's enough division, outside.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

gnosis wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
Trolling at worst.
And your point is that starchild's psychic prophecy is not wishful thinking? You should ask him to do a fortune telling reading for you.
I don't know how to take starchild.

I know real life Adamas, Erics and Winstons. Well I don't know any who have a hate on for Jews, but people who take the bible literally like Adama, yes, People who believe all sorts of odd ball ideas like the government controlling the weather, chemtrails and the like, yes. They might not be the exact same but they are fellow travellers.

As such I can buy into them being real as opposed to trolling.

However starchild... it is hard to believe he is for real. He just takes it to the next level.

A temporary growth spirt in a country that otherwise has huge structural problems that it has done nothing to fix, nor will it ever, is not grounds for hope.
Likewise Nostradamus is a joke.
There is no way that the Philippines will ever reach the top rank of per capita GDP never mind overall GDP. That is just pure economic ignorance. Again too many structural problems such as systemic corruption and a people who will often rip off their own family members let alone strangers. Electing a guy who thinks rape jokes are suitable in politics and who seems more interested in having cops gun down people they don't like with the hopes that most will be guilty of something is not very promising in the long run.

Also from the comments.

Not so fast!!! The highest in Asia?

The fourth quarter GDP growth of India in 2015 is 7.3% and is consistently above 7% since the the 3rd quarter of 2014, upstaging China's whose economy is being steered by their government toward soft-landing.

Aside from that, Papua New Guinea whole 2015 GDP growth rate is 9%. Myanmar's 2014 GDP growth rate is 8.7%. Bangladesh's 2016 is 7.05%. Laos's 2014 and 2015 are 7.4% and 7% respectively. Cambodia is above 7.1% from 2011 to 2014 with 6.9% for 2015. These were mostly figures for last year but they are definitely higher than our whole year 2015 figure of adjusted 5.9%.

I don't think anyone is calling on these countries to be the next Norway or Luxembourg.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

cdnFA wrote:
gnosis wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
Trolling at worst.
I don't know how to take starchild.

I know real life Adamas, Erics and Winstons. Well I don't know any who have a hate on for Jews, but people who take the bible literally like Adama, yes, People who believe all sorts of odd ball ideas like the government controlling the weather, chemtrails and the like, yes. They might not be the exact same but they are fellow travellers.

As such I can buy into them being real as opposed to trolling.

However starchild... it is hard to believe he is for real. He just takes it to the next level.

A temporary growth spirt in a country that otherwise has huge structural problems that it has done nothing to fix, nor will it ever, is not grounds for hope.
Likewise Nostradamus is a joke.
There is no way that the Philippines will ever reach the top rank of per capita GDP never mind overall GDP. That is just pure economic ignorance. Again too many structural problems such as systemic corruption and a people who will often rip off their own family members let alone strangers. Electing a guy who thinks rape jokes are suitable in politics and who seems more interested in having cops gun down people they don't like with the hopes that most will be guilty of something is not very promising in the long run.

Also from the comments.

Not so fast!!! The highest in Asia?

The fourth quarter GDP growth of India in 2015 is 7.3% and is consistently above 7% since the the 3rd quarter of 2014, upstaging China's whose economy is being steered by their government toward soft-landing.

Aside from that, Papua New Guinea whole 2015 GDP growth rate is 9%. Myanmar's 2014 GDP growth rate is 8.7%. Bangladesh's 2016 is 7.05%. Laos's 2014 and 2015 are 7.4% and 7% respectively. Cambodia is above 7.1% from 2011 to 2014 with 6.9% for 2015. These were mostly figures for last year but they are definitely higher than our whole year 2015 figure of adjusted 5.9%.

I don't think anyone is calling on these countries to be the next Norway or Luxembourg.

Fools talk the most.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote: Fools talk the most.[/i]
My hovercraft is filled with eels.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:That the Philippines is on a "happy path" that might change its trajectory of a highly unequal, highly corrupt and consumption-based economy, it's a fact and I believe it.

That you then extrapolate it to make it look like some prophecy Land or Promise, that is hard to believe.

We will wait and see. I have a lot of my seeds sown in Davao, so I have all the interest to see things improving. This country doesn't actually need to turn into the Garden of Eden. Even reducing poverty, giving more sectors of the (young) population access to better education, or some form of education at all, and boosting foreign investment, would be enough for me.
My main point was about GOD. The old Atlantis was South East Asia. Philippines was a Gods territory.

A 4-lb 13th-century 21-k gold statue of a Hindu-Malayan deity discovered in Agusan, Philippines, considered one of the most significant discoveries in the history of Philippine archaeology.

The above is in America now. 8)

Believe in the Power of God. People really do not understand God. He can turn pauper into a prince and vice versa in a day. He don't care about Economic Numbers etc

The other Psychic Prediction that Duterte will be president has come true and now this....It just came to me.

Duterte is really the chosen one. God can do literally anything. The illuminati, Jews et all are really nothing for him.

God is a Cosmic Allegory....I'm this confident because I have felt the energies of God. He is incredible....Once You get that energy ..You will be in true bliss.... :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

cdnFA,

Unfortunately for you dude....I'm Asian not a white guy :lol: :lol: ..Your attempt at personal attacks, sarcasm's, just all around low remarks on my posts won't work because I don't have White Guilt :lol: :lol:

You are just wasting your time on me. I would really suggest you do that to your own kind but they too now are coming out of it, so really soon, you will have no one to bully around.

Good Luck
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Duterte is awesome. I do believe he will help the Philippines.

I didn't intend to come across as mean-spirited, starchild. The forum wouldn't be the same without you 8)
Last edited by gnosis on May 21st, 2016, 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Japanese are waking up - Philippines will be so filthy rich that Filipinos will be covered with gold :) :) ..That's the power of god guys. Once God decides, that's it, he gives, gives and keeps on giving.

God is exact opposite of Jews. :lol: A Jew takes 10 dollars if he gives 1 dollar but god will give you 100 dollars if ever he takes 1 dollar from you.

Japanese investors keen on PH markets

http://business.inquirer.net/210439/jap ... ph-markets

Japanese firm Seven Seas Properties Corp. is set to bring in a wave of investments to the Philippine real estate and equities markets to take advantage of the continuing growth in Asia’s rising economy.

The Japanese financial services company said it expects to draw as many as 50,000 individual clients who will invest in Philippine stocks and condominium projects. Equities investors will be referred to local partner Regina Online for equities investments, Seven Seas sales and marketing manager Sawaki Masahiro said.

-------------------------

So they already predict there would be 50k HNWI in coming years. They are positioning themselves.

We have publicduende, MarcosZelota, Winston, Rock as our New millionaires :lol: :lol: .....If you own any property or you have a Filipina wife - You are a millionaire in coming years.

I have seen Winston's Vedic Astrology chart, and he has Millionaire Yog and Winston himself admits, My prediction on him was spot on

Quote From Winston on my Analysis

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 1&start=15

Why not? You are doing very good so far and your readings are very accurate, uncannily and eerily so. Why stop a good thing? Maybe this will be your new career? :)

Believe it..Believe in Philippines....The chosen land in the age of darkness by the God himself. :idea: :idea:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gnosis wrote:Duterte is awesome. I do believe he will help the Philippines.

I didn't intend to come across as mean-spirited, starchild. The forum wouldn't be the same without you 8)
No problem man. I actually look forward to your posts positive and negative as you are one of the smartest guys on the forum. Earlier,you used to make incredible analysis on any topic...not sure why you stopped. I looked forward to your long analytical posts but now you don't make any, just few lines...may be you got busy.... :?: