Would you marry a divorced woman?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

If she's 24 year old single mother with a 3 year old kid then she's baiting you. I would avoid single moms at all costs.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

thatkid1 wrote:I'm in a crossroads with this particular female, shes 24 and she has a 3 year old child, she divorced after a year of marriage. But I like her alot she seems nice but maybe she baiting me into a trap, guys what should I do?
A quote from Jesus, "and he that marries her that is put away commits adultery."

Why did she divorce after a year of marriage? Did she get tired of marriage after a year and decide to go back on her vows? Did her husband tire of her after only one year of marriage for some reason? Would you have a 'baby daddy' of the child who will either always be in your life or pop up in your life later on, your wife's ex on the doorstep for you to see on weekends and holidays.

I just don't see the appeal.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Seriously, why even entertain such a notion. Why do some guys seem to have a penchant for wanting to raise some other guy's offspring?
I have asked myself that same question a thousand times. I know of guys who have dated and married women who have kids. It baffles me why any guy would even consider getting involved with a single mother.

They apparently are so desperate for a woman that they lower their standards and take any woman they can find. It's sad, that you have a bunch of men who are "mangina's" and will take any woman they can find. It's really pathetic. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by jamesbond »

sea_dragon wrote:If she's 24 year old single mother with a 3 year old kid then she's baiting you. I would avoid single moms at all costs.
I avoid single mothers like the plague, this video goes into more detail on why men should avoid single mothers. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QxrDbZTC0o[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you marry a divorced woman?

Post by Adama »

That's adultery, which is a sin which God has declared as worthy of death. Although some Christian men have committed the sin of marrying a divorced woman.

Remember that every good gift and every perfect gift cometh from above, from the Father of Lights, and he that finds a wife finds a good thing. A prudent wife is from the Lord. Somehow I doubt it is God's intention that His sons and saints would marry divorced women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:If she's 24 year old single mother with a 3 year old kid then she's baiting you. I would avoid single moms at all costs.
I avoid single mothers like the plague, this video goes into more detail on why men should avoid single mothers. :shock:

I agree. Besides encouraging and perpetuating single motherhood by going with them, it is also very likely that she will cuckold another man again and again. In essence, it would be lining up to be yet another victim.

Meanwhile paranoid women do background checks on their dates, but men who can blatantly see the woman's background ignore all the red flags.

I went to school with this single mother who was a complete whore. She would brag about her new dudes to everyone every week, shamelessly. She told me that she doesn't like getting involved with single fathers. Even whorish women have more discernment than the average mangina sucker.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.