Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Ghost wrote:
skeptic wrote:
Ghost wrote:With the logical result being us convinced by some fake skeptic that what we've seen and experienced is not true. Good luck with that shit.
Somehow even a seasoned global dater like Ladislav doesn't claim that America is all rotten; he only claims it's a bad place for men to date women. Maveric, too, is thinking reasonably: he acknowledges that it is possible to get dates in America, it's just the quality of dates is better elsewhere. You, on the other hand, reject anything and everything that may even hint to a possibility of foreign-dating path not being the one and only way. I suspect that you and others who get so upset with my posts have never tried to do what they preach; I won't be surprised if you haven't ever set your foot outside America. And those who did try global dating (and succeeded in it) are smart enough to think objectively.
What I was referring to in regards to our experiences is life in the West. Some have gone abroad already and others are working on it. Being "skeptical" about how bad AWs are is not going to overcome what we perceive. And that is before we get into things like divorce, child support, alimony, and similar things that make any romantic relationship with an AW outright hostile. If you want to test whether or not what we say is true, then put up or shut up. If you want to be some skeptic, then perform experiments. Go get married to a Western woman, have kids, get divorced, and then you'll see the truth of what we say. But you aren't interested in anything other than pitifully trying to break down what we see as an escape from it.

If you really believe that AW aren't so bad, then the last thing you would do is come here. In fact, you should be overjoyed that some men are leaving AWs behind for foreign dating. After all, that would mean more wonderful AWs for you.

Here's what I suspect: you know what we say is true - and what we observe is observable by any Western man - but arrogance is preventing you from accepting it. Thus you troll and act hypocritical. Like I said, if AWs are so great, then our dismissal of them means more of them for you. I'm skeptical of the "skeptic."

Because you're a troll.
If AWs are so worthless, then why do american men keep marrying them, and why can AWs afford to be so picky?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Post by Tapatio89 »

It depends from country to country. In my case, I do not have a problem dating girls from my country or from Latin America that are an 8 or even a 9 by Mexican/Latin American standards of female beauty as I am an 8/10 by Mexican/Latin American standards of male beauty. I also had success with Mediterranean women (Spanish, Italian), Russian, Arab, and East Asian girls. All of those girls liked a lot my angular features, olive skin, big eyes,my slender physique and I dress stylish not to mention cultured and great personality.

As for American girls, I was not as successful due to the fact I am slender, I dress stylish (those ignorant bitches assumed I am gay. Not my fault they consider erroneously their ugly, sloppy dressed men attractive for some weird reason) and not 6 foot tall (I am 5 feet 7 inches tall) but also I noticed most American girls do not like men with big eyes like mine (they think it looks "girly"), whilst Mexican/South American, Mediterranean, Arab, Russian and East Asian gals love my big eyes and do not like men with small eyes. Only in four ocassions I was successful with American gals:

1. One was a gal from So. California that actually is considered beautiful by American standards. Tall (about my height), blonde, hazel eyes, leggy, nice boobs and hourglass figure (unusual for a blonde). The other gringos were attracted to her, but she liked me the most as she was interested a lot in Spanish language (studied abroad in Chile for one year) and was quite aggressive towards me (flirting in Spanish with me, petting my leg or hands). She even did it in front of my mother when I introduced her to my mother. She also dressed good for an American gal. She was an 8/10 beauty standards.

2. Second time was an online gal from Seattle, WA. She was a tall,slender, leggy, American gal of Nordic features and dressed quite femenine. She was older than me (I was 23 at the time and she was 30). We would talk a lot online and flirted a lot. I liked her a lot physically as I like women with long, sexy legs and nice cleavage to go along. I would say she was an 8/10 in beauty standards.

3. Third time was my second girlfriend in high school. She was slender and though she dressed plain and was not my taste in fashion for a girl, She had nice facial features, I would say she was a 7/10 by US standards of beauty. However, she cheated on me too many times, so I broke up with her. Then years passed, and OMG she changed so drastically for thr worse as she searched for me on Facebook. She was no longer the slender gal I met but became a f***ing 300 lb whale (literally), had a child with a nigger gangster, and lived in an ugly area. Even up to this day, I thank to God literally she is out of my life as I AM NOT attracted at all to fat/obese women. God, even the thought of that gives me goosepimples.

4. Last chance I had with a US gal was with a gal from South Carolina. She was strawberry blonde, big, blue eyes, and average in physique and same height as me. She dressed plain, but I like she had nice long legs and a firm bum to go along. We had a passionate time together when we met in person (we first met online) and she met my family. I would say she was a 7.5/10 by US standards as she did got a good amount of attention from gringo guys from what I saw on the dating site and caught some of them looking indiscreetly at her legs, bum and boobs.

As of foreigners dating Mexican men and women, I noticed most American, Nordic or Anglosphere women and men marry or date the ugliest Mexican men and women by our standards (brown skin, stocky/wide boned, strong indigenous features, small eyes, flat noses, wide faces). One American gal I know in PA that only dates Mexican men told me the type of Mexican men she likes are the Aztec/Maya looking, not Euro-mestizos like me (she could tell I am one as she has travelled to Mexico extensively and knows Mexicans we look diverse) or the full blooded Mediterranean-looking ones. She would call these guys her "Aztec princes", whilst in my Mexican mind I only saw she liked low-class, low-quality Mexican dudes that no respectable Mexican woman will EVER date, even less marry. Good example will be the Russian friend of mine with her Indigenous looking Mexican man. Another example is a friend of mine from Veracruz, though he is middle class, he looks mostly Indigenous and brown and at first people will assume he is from a low class background. This dude has a German girlfriend who lives here in Mexico and she is cute physically, but a lot of people here look puzzled or with disdain seeing this German gal with this Indigenous looking Mexican guy.

With Southern European gals, Arab, Russian and East Asian gals, they tend to be more attracted to the predominant Mediterranean looking Mexicans like myself or Mexicans with full Mediterranean features . Those type of gals seem more racist and picky of what Mexican man they choose to date/find attractive than the gringas or Nordic gals. I did not had a problem dating these gals (have dated Spaniard, Italian, Arab, Turkish, Russian, Ukranian, and East Asian gals, and ended up marrying a Japanese gal). My wife only prefers the Euro-mestizo or full Mediterranean Mexican men than the Indigenous ones as she does not like brown men, only olive skin men.

So, with this evidence, I agree beauty differs a lot from country to country and from culture to culture. On average, I do not have a problem dating good looking gals both in my country and abroad (as much as certain envious dudes around here want to put me down on here. Not my fault some of them they are losers in their own country and have to look for ugly foreign gals to make themselves "manly" :lol:

Cheers
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tapatio89 wrote:It depends from country to country. In my case, I do not have a problem dating girls from my country or from Latin America that are an 8 or even a 9 by Mexican/Latin American standards of female beauty as I am an 8/10 by Mexican/Latin American standards of male beauty. I also had success with Mediterranean women (Spanish, Italian), Russian, Arab, and East Asian girls. All of those girls liked a lot my angular features, olive skin, big eyes,my slender physique and I dress stylish not to mention cultured and great personality.

As for American girls, I was not as successful due to the fact I am slender, I dress stylish (those ignorant bitches assumed I am gay. Not my fault they consider erroneously their ugly, sloppy dressed men attractive for some weird reason) and not 6 foot tall (I am 5 feet 7 inches tall) but also I noticed most American girls do not like men with big eyes like mine (they think it looks "girly"), whilst Mexican/South American, Mediterranean, Arab, Russian and East Asian gals love my big eyes and do not like men with small eyes. Only in four ocassions I was successful with American gals:

1. One was a gal from So. California that actually is considered beautiful by American standards. Tall (about my height), blonde, hazel eyes, leggy, nice breasts and hourglass figure (unusual for a blonde). The other gringos were attracted to her, but she liked me the most as she was interested a lot in Spanish language (studied abroad in Chile for one year) and was quite aggressive towards me (flirting in Spanish with me, petting my leg or hands). She even did it in front of my mother when I introduced her to my mother. She also dressed good for an American gal. She was an 8/10 beauty standards.

2. Second time was an online gal from Seattle, WA. She was a tall,slender, leggy, American gal of Nordic features and dressed quite femenine. She was older than me (I was 23 at the time and she was 30). We would talk a lot online and flirted a lot. I liked her a lot physically as I like women with long, sexy legs and nice cleavage to go along. I would say she was an 8/10 in beauty standards.

3. Third time was my second girlfriend in high school. She was slender and though she dressed plain and was not my taste in fashion for a girl, She had nice facial features, I would say she was a 7/10 by US standards of beauty. However, she cheated on me too many times, so I broke up with her. Then years passed, and OMG she changed so drastically for thr worse as she searched for me on Facebook. She was no longer the slender gal I met but became a f***ing 300 lb whale (literally), had a child with a nigger gangster, and lived in an ugly area. Even up to this day, I thank to God literally she is out of my life as I AM NOT attracted at all to fat/obese women. God, even the thought of that gives me goosepimples.

4. Last chance I had with a US gal was with a gal from South Carolina. She was strawberry blonde, big, blue eyes, and average in physique and same height as me. She dressed plain, but I like she had nice long legs and a firm bum to go along. We had a passionate time together when we met in person (we first met online) and she met my family. I would say she was a 7.5/10 by US standards as she did got a good amount of attention from gringo guys from what I saw on the dating site and caught some of them looking indiscreetly at her legs, bum and breasts.

As of foreigners dating Mexican men and women, I noticed most American, Nordic or Anglosphere women and men marry or date the ugliest Mexican men and women by our standards (brown skin, stocky/wide boned, strong indigenous features, small eyes, flat noses, wide faces). One American gal I know in PA that only dates Mexican men told me the type of Mexican men she likes are the Aztec/Maya looking, not Euro-mestizos like me (she could tell I am one as she has travelled to Mexico extensively and knows Mexicans we look diverse) or the full blooded Mediterranean-looking ones. She would call these guys her "Aztec princes", whilst in my Mexican mind I only saw she liked low-class, low-quality Mexican dudes that no respectable Mexican woman will EVER date, even less marry. Good example will be the Russian friend of mine with her Indigenous looking Mexican man. Another example is a friend of mine from Veracruz, though he is middle class, he looks mostly Indigenous and brown and at first people will assume he is from a low class background. This dude has a German girlfriend who lives here in Mexico and she is cute physically, but a lot of people here look puzzled or with disdain seeing this German gal with this Indigenous looking Mexican guy.

With Southern European gals, Arab, Russian and East Asian gals, they tend to be more attracted to the predominant Mediterranean looking Mexicans like myself or Mexicans with full Mediterranean features . Those type of gals seem more racist and picky of what Mexican man they choose to date/find attractive than the gringas or Nordic gals. I did not had a problem dating these gals (have dated Spaniard, Italian, Arab, Turkish, Russian, Ukranian, and East Asian gals, and ended up marrying a Japanese gal). My wife only prefers the Euro-mestizo or full Mediterranean Mexican men than the Indigenous ones as she does not like brown men, only olive skin men.

So, with this evidence, I agree beauty differs a lot from country to country and from culture to culture. On average, I do not have a problem dating good looking gals both in my country and abroad (as much as certain envious dudes around here want to put me down on here. Not my fault some of them they are losers in their own country and have to look for ugly foreign gals to make themselves "manly" :lol:

Cheers
Your honesty is witty and cocky but not narcissistic.
Enjoyed!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:It depends from country to country. In my case, I do not have a problem dating girls from my country or from Latin America that are an 8 or even a 9 by Mexican/Latin American standards of female beauty as I am an 8/10 by Mexican/Latin American standards of male beauty. I also had success with Mediterranean women (Spanish, Italian), Russian, Arab, and East Asian girls. All of those girls liked a lot my angular features, olive skin, big eyes,my slender physique and I dress stylish not to mention cultured and great personality.

1. One was a gal from So. California that actually is considered beautiful by American standards. Tall (about my height), blonde, hazel eyes, leggy, nice breasts and hourglass figure (unusual for a blonde). The other gringos were attracted to her, but she liked me the most as she was interested a lot in Spanish language (studied abroad in Chile for one year) and was quite aggressive towards me (flirting in Spanish with me, petting my leg or hands). She even did it in front of my mother when I introduced her to my mother. She also dressed good for an American gal. She was an 8/10 beauty standards.

4. Last chance I had with a US gal was with a gal from South Carolina. She was strawberry blonde, big, blue eyes, and average in physique and same height as me. She dressed plain, but I like she had nice long legs and a firm bum to go along. We had a passionate time together when we met in person (we first met online) and she met my family. I would say she was a 7.5/10 by US standards as she did got a good amount of attention from gringo guys from what I saw on the dating site and caught some of them looking indiscreetly at her legs, bum and breasts.

Cheers
Enjoyed!
You do not have to be sarcastic, you know?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

1. Even if you are considered ugly in the West, that doesn't mean that you'll be considered ugly in the East
2. A lot of Eastern women seriously don't care what a guy looks like, as long as he's a good man. Hard to believe, but it's true.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

There goes the village idiot with more of his fantasies, and of course, no pictures.
Looks like the meds work better some days than others.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hero wrote:1. Even if you are considered ugly in the West, that doesn't mean that you'll be considered ugly in the East
2. A lot of Eastern women seriously don't care what a guy looks like, as long as he's a good man. Hard to believe, but it's true.
Agreed

1. Yeah you can go two "grade" levels up in other places.
2. Yes, model-looking women with no attitude. They think they're just another girl. The beauty of competition haha.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tapatio89 wrote:

Cheers
Enjoyed!
I wasn't sarcastic. I was being adamantly honest.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:There goes the village idiot with more of his fantasies, and of course, no pictures.
Looks like the meds work better some days than others.
Droid, you are the f***ing village idiot around here. I live in a major cosmopolitan city, whislt you live in the f***ing peasant suburbs. Only peasants live in suburbs. Cultured people like me live in the cities.

I smell envy from you as you are a sore loser and hate seeing a non-American be better than you. You Americans hate to see when a foreigner is more successful as you. You do not think I know your mentality? :mrgreen:

You do not even show pictures either, so you are no one to tell about this. I know because you being a f***ing ugly fat tub of lardo is so scared I will make fun of your obesity problem and poor sense of dress style as I am slender, have a nice face, and dress stylish.

Admit it, blondie, you are a loser in your own turf and in my turf. I am superior to you, so bow to your master.

And, just to make you shut up, fat boy, I will post photo of my neighbourhood, Guadalupe Inn (also can be seen in my Instagram, so you cannot counterattack me with your bogus defamation, loser). Not even if you become a queer prostitute you could live here as it is out of your league. And I post you a link of my district description. Prepare to make you the sore loser you are, Yankee :mrgreen: :lol:

https://books.google.com.mx/books?id=LJ ... ea&f=false

And lastly, found your photo with your Russian gal(or shall I say, the reason why you do not show your photo :mrgreen: :lol: )

If I was a true asshole, I could pull up your Russian gal so easily like I did it to your retard-looking fellow Yankee buddy of yours. You guys easily let your women be taken from a foreign man as I know if this Russian chick chose between me and you, obviously she will choose me (slender, handsome face, big eyes, open-minded, dress nicely, cultured, gentleman, not a misogynist like you, passionate, great lover, not a miser with a woman like gringos are, lives in one of the best neighbourhoods in this city, good job position).

So, touche, my gringo loser friend :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Tapatio89 wrote:

So, with this evidence, I agree beauty differs a lot from country to country and from culture to culture. On average, I do not have a problem dating good looking gals both in my country and abroad (as much as certain envious dudes around here want to put me down on here. Not my fault some of them they are losers in their own country and have to look for ugly foreign gals to make themselves "manly"
Cheers
Enjoyed!
I wasn't sarcastic. I was being adamantly honest.
All right. Some people think I am cocky, but the reality is that I am not. I am just a candid person. Droid and his gang of losers think I am narcissistic, but that is because they are envious of my successes since they cannot even do it themselves. That is why they have to seek an ugly girl from some Third World country since they are too fat, ugly, or lack social grace with a hot girl from their own country. By US and First World standards, I am very aware ONLY losers do this :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

One seriously can't even parody Tepito89 here lol, it is so bad :lol:

If you were only a fool you would be passable, but you are the village fool AND an asshole, a completely reprehensible individual.
Ok fine I get it, you were told the usual drivel to boost yourself esteem by your therapists back in your worst moments, but you really took to it heart lol.

Once again you have nothing to back you up so you have to invent stuff, not only about yourself but others.
What else do those voices in your head tell you?

:D I say it once again, stop lying, or come back when you have pics, i'll gladly apologize then.

http://www.pikore.com/erwin_ordonez
Last edited by droid on May 26th, 2016, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:One seriously can't even parody Tepito89 here lol, it is so bad :lol:

If you were only a fool you would be passable, but you are the village fool AND and asshole, a completely reprehensible individual.
Ok I get it, you were told the usual drivel to boost yourself esteem by your therapists back in your worst moments, but you really took to heart lol.

Once again you have nothing to back you up so you have to invent stuff, not only about yourself but others.
What else do those voices tell you?

I say it once again, stop lying, or come back when you have pics, i'll gladly apologize then.

Is that your best answer? You know on my Instagram I have that photo of my neighbourhood. You just do not want to show it because you know you will lose against me and loose credibility. Typical of fatboy losers like you, grandpa.

You know you are fat and a loser. The hot gals in the US (I know there are few but still there are) will NEVER give you a chance as you know you cannot win. Lets give you an AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And frankly, I do not understand what is your point showing photo of my uncle and I. Are you a queer? You really have a low self esteem, loser.

So, show your photo and cut the crap. Or are you scared I am going to beat you, fatty? I already showed you photo of where I live and the description of my area, now it is your turn, champ.

I already posted photo of where I live. If you do not want to accept it, your own f***ing problem, fatso old coot.

You probably live in your parent´s basement. How pathetic. I do not blame your parents to have abandoned you for being an idiot. I would have done the same.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

tapatio89 wrote:And, just to make you shut up, fat boy...
:roll:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
tapatio89 wrote:And, just to make you shut up, fat boy...
:roll:
Yes, I used to be a bit overweight, but NEVER like you which you are obese. I have been slender almost all my life except in that photo when I was 22 years old. Now, the present is the present, so it does not count.

You sure are a sore loser :roll: