Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Post by droid »

Tapatio89 wrote:All right. Some people think I am cocky, but the reality is that I am not. I am just a candid person. Droid and his gang of losers think I am narcissistic, but that is because they are envious of mi successes since they cannot even do it themselves. That is why they have to seek an ugly girl from some Third World country since they are too fat, ugly, or lack social grace with a hot girl from their own country. By US and First World standards, I am very aware
ONLY losers do this :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Yeah that's why you are the one married to an ugly, past-her-prime hooker, what a story of success LMAO (and i'm even beginning to doubt this, but will address it later)
How does you making up more bullshit about people you don't know change this?

If you were only a narcissist incapable of introspection it would be just Ok, but you are just a stupid liar that pulls stories out of his ass.
Last edited by droid on May 26th, 2016, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:All right. Some people think I am cocky, but the reality is that I am not. I am just a candid person. Droid and his gang of losers think I am narcissistic, but that is because they are envious of mi successes since they cannot even do it themselves. That is why they have to seek an ugly girl from some Third World country since they are too fat, ugly, or lack social grace with a hot girl from their own country. By US and First World standards, I am very aware
ONLY losers do this :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Yeah that's why you are the one married to an ugly, past-her-prime hooker, what as story of success LMAO (and i'm even beginning to doubt this, but will address it later)
How does you making up more bullshit about people you don't know change this?

If you were only a narcissist incapable of introspection it would be just Ok, but you are just a stupid liar that pulls stories out of his a**.
She is not ugly as she is slender, tall and has nice, shapely long legs as she is a leggy woman. She was also a model for your information when younger. And Japan is a First World country, so if we go to your logic, much better than the brown/shit coloured skin Filipinas, Thais and Peruvians you gringos tend to be fond of, and worst, of the lowest classes from those countries. At least in Japan, there are no poor people. So I got much better deal than your monkey-face Thai or Filipina maids. The guy from a developing country (me) beating the fat old buzzard from a First World country who will soon to be go down the hill (you) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go ahead and doubt me. Meanwhile, I will continue to be successful and you be a loser. You cannot even show a photo of yourself because you know deep inside you are ugly and is afraid I can use it against you if I stole your photo. Unlike you, motherf***er, I am not a low-life as I have ethics.

And how does trying to attack me makes you better, fatty? You know I am better than you, and you hate to see me succeed more than you ever will.

Look, grandpa, I am much younger, much better looking, much better dressed, and much better with a woman than you will ever be. You are not even married, and still think a younger woman will want you. Only for your money. How pathetic and sad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

"She was also a model for your information when younger"
You mean, when others were banging her before you? the discriminating and successful gentleman? Yeaaahh we're jealous.

She's hideous, keep her. Fantastic how you buy your own lies :lol:
We'll gladly advice when she runs away again :wink:

This is simple, stop lying and i will stop calling you out
And stop lying about people you don't know, it makes you look even more stupid, if that were possible. Again, because you are a village fool AND an asshole.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:"She was also a model for your information when younger"
You mean, when others were banging her before you? the discriminating and successful gentleman? Yeaaahh we're jealous.

She's hideous, keep her. Fantastic how you buy your own lies :lol:
We'll gladly advice when she runs away again :wink:

This is simple, stop lying and i will stop calling you out
And stop lying about people you don't know, it makes you look even more stupid, if that were possible. Again, because you are a village fool AND an asshole.
Don´t be an idiot. Before talking about other people´s past and especially since you do not know who my wife is, first show your damn photo, unless you still want me to think you do not do it because we all know here you are ugly as f**k, fat an old. Complete opposite of me.

At least she is not a Filipina or Thai Ladyboy since you seem to be the type of guy that are into those tastes and frankly, even Asian guys say you blonde Anglo-Saxons choose the ugliest Asian girls, basically the ones that Asian guys do not want. And how laughable you think they are "hot". Even us Latin guys find hideous the type of Asian gals you Nordics/Yankees choose. We Latins know and have better taste of women as on average, Latin people are better looking and better dressed than Northern Europeans and North Americans. I have dated Asian gals who are considered good looking by local Asian guys since they see me as good looking, successful and well dressed individual. You just get the leftovers for being a fat, bald, poorly dressed old loser HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And at least none of my past gals have used me for money unlike you, old coot. I know she will not run away from me because I never let a woman run away from me unlike gringos who let other men take their girlfriends or wives both foreign and local. Just like I did it to your ugly, retard smile friend of yours. It gave me sooooo much pleasure that his hot Russian wife was more attracted to me than her loser husband as she came to complain to me how ugly, fat, insensitive, cold, unromantic, and miserly he is. See how I am better than the average gringo physically?

I am not lying. You are the one that thinks I am lying for some weird and uknown reasons. Typical of losers like you. No reason to lie to anyone, unlike you, you cunning old gator.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What is with you two, this is a major breakthrough in sophistication for processors. A machine that has fits of jealousy.
Time to Hide!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Moretorque wrote:What is with you two, this is a major breakthrough in sophistication for processors. A machine that has fits of jealousy.
It is this character that always likes to harrass me and does cunning deeds to defamate me like cherrypicking photos of my instagram. He is no one to do this. I am not doing nothing to him, but he always harrasses me because he hates to see me succeed. Frankly, he is a loser as only losers do this.

I have to defend myself since no one does anything, I take action into my own hands.

Heck, he does not even show his photo because he is too cowardly to do it and knows very well he is most likely ugly as only the ugly dudes never show their photos due to fear.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:What is with you two, this is a major breakthrough in sophistication for processors. A machine that has fits of jealousy.
knows very well he is most likely ugly as only the ugly dudes never show their photos due to fear.

Actually a strip down naked T101 with no flesh attached in polished metal is quite handsome......
Time to Hide!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Moretorque wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
knows very well he is most likely ugly as only the ugly dudes never show their photos due to fear.

Actually a strip down naked T101 with no flesh attached in polished metal is quite handsome......
Did not understood a word you said. Speak in a more clear manner as that photo of an android is obviosuly not his photo.

Besides, only nerds like those kind of things.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tapatio89 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:It depends from country to country. In my case, I do not have a problem dating girls from my country or from Latin America that are an 8 or even a 9 by Mexican/Latin American standards of female beauty as I am an 8/10 by Mexican/Latin American standards of male beauty. I also had success with Mediterranean women (Spanish, Italian), Russian, Arab, and East Asian girls. All of those girls liked a lot my angular features, olive skin, big eyes,my slender physique and I dress stylish not to mention cultured and great personality.

As for American girls, I was not as successful due to the fact I am slender, I dress stylish (those ignorant bitches assumed I am gay. Not my fault they consider erroneously their ugly, sloppy dressed men attractive for some weird reason) and not 6 foot tall (I am 5 feet 7 inches tall) but also I noticed most American girls do not like men with big eyes like mine (they think it looks "girly"), whilst Mexican/South American, Mediterranean, Arab, Russian and East Asian gals love my big eyes and do not like men with small eyes. Only in four ocassions I was successful with American gals:

1. One was a gal from So. California that actually is considered beautiful by American standards. Tall (about my height), blonde, hazel eyes, leggy, nice breasts and hourglass figure (unusual for a blonde). The other gringos were attracted to her, but she liked me the most as she was interested a lot in Spanish language (studied abroad in Chile for one year) and was quite aggressive towards me (flirting in Spanish with me, petting my leg or hands). She even did it in front of my mother when I introduced her to my mother. She also dressed good for an American gal. She was an 8/10 beauty standards.

2. Second time was an online gal from Seattle, WA. She was a tall,slender, leggy, American gal of Nordic features and dressed quite femenine. She was older than me (I was 23 at the time and she was 30). We would talk a lot online and flirted a lot. I liked her a lot physically as I like women with long, sexy legs and nice cleavage to go along. I would say she was an 8/10 in beauty standards.

3. Third time was my second girlfriend in high school. She was slender and though she dressed plain and was not my taste in fashion for a girl, She had nice facial features, I would say she was a 7/10 by US standards of beauty. However, she cheated on me too many times, so I broke up with her. Then years passed, and OMG she changed so drastically for thr worse as she searched for me on Facebook. She was no longer the slender gal I met but became a f***ing 300 lb whale (literally), had a child with a nigger gangster, and lived in an ugly area. Even up to this day, I thank to God literally she is out of my life as I AM NOT attracted at all to fat/obese women. God, even the thought of that gives me goosepimples.

4. Last chance I had with a US gal was with a gal from South Carolina. She was strawberry blonde, big, blue eyes, and average in physique and same height as me. She dressed plain, but I like she had nice long legs and a firm bum to go along. We had a passionate time together when we met in person (we first met online) and she met my family. I would say she was a 7.5/10 by US standards as she did got a good amount of attention from gringo guys from what I saw on the dating site and caught some of them looking indiscreetly at her legs, bum and breasts.

As of foreigners dating Mexican men and women, I noticed most American, Nordic or Anglosphere women and men marry or date the ugliest Mexican men and women by our standards (brown skin, stocky/wide boned, strong indigenous features, small eyes, flat noses, wide faces). One American gal I know in PA that only dates Mexican men told me the type of Mexican men she likes are the Aztec/Maya looking, not Euro-mestizos like me (she could tell I am one as she has travelled to Mexico extensively and knows Mexicans we look diverse) or the full blooded Mediterranean-looking ones. She would call these guys her "Aztec princes", whilst in my Mexican mind I only saw she liked low-class, low-quality Mexican dudes that no respectable Mexican woman will EVER date, even less marry. Good example will be the Russian friend of mine with her Indigenous looking Mexican man. Another example is a friend of mine from Veracruz, though he is middle class, he looks mostly Indigenous and brown and at first people will assume he is from a low class background. This dude has a German girlfriend who lives here in Mexico and she is cute physically, but a lot of people here look puzzled or with disdain seeing this German gal with this Indigenous looking Mexican guy.

With Southern European gals, Arab, Russian and East Asian gals, they tend to be more attracted to the predominant Mediterranean looking Mexicans like myself or Mexicans with full Mediterranean features . Those type of gals seem more racist and picky of what Mexican man they choose to date/find attractive than the gringas or Nordic gals. I did not had a problem dating these gals (have dated Spaniard, Italian, Arab, Turkish, Russian, Ukranian, and East Asian gals, and ended up marrying a Japanese gal). My wife only prefers the Euro-mestizo or full Mediterranean Mexican men than the Indigenous ones as she does not like brown men, only olive skin men.

So, with this evidence, I agree beauty differs a lot from country to country and from culture to culture. On average, I do not have a problem dating good looking gals both in my country and abroad (as much as certain envious dudes around here want to put me down on here. Not my fault some of them they are losers in their own country and have to look for ugly foreign gals to make themselves "manly"
Cheers
Your honesty is witty and cocky but not narcissistic.
Enjoyed!
You do not have to be sarcastic, you know?
I wasn't sarcastic. I was being adamantly honest.
All right. Some people think I am cocky, but the reality is that I am not. I am just a candid person. Droid and his gang of losers think I am narcissistic, but that is because they are envious of my successes since they cannot even do it themselves. That is why they have to seek an ugly girl from some Third World country since they are too fat, ugly, or lack social grace with a hot girl from their own country. By US and First World standards, I am very aware ONLY losers do this :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Droid and I rammed horns with one another before. Most of them don't like me for a plethora of reasons. Cocky, to me, is super confident but not quite narcissistic.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

[E Irizarry R&B Singer"]
Tapatio89 wrote:[
Droid and I rammed horns with one another before. Most of them don't like me for a plethora of reasons. Cocky, to me, is super confident but not quite narcissistic.[/quote]

Oh really? So the old coot does have a reputation around here for being a troublemaker, huh? Typical of insecure guys.

How come they do not like you? Probably next to you, I am not very well liked around here either, but I do not care. As long as I am well liked by my wife and some female admirerers I have, that is what I care, not from a fat, ugly, old crocodile :lol: It is the girls opinion what matters for me.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:Tapatio is a troll, right? Got to be. Lack of self-awareness about the narcissism, incessant braggadocio, and endless ad homs. Then there's the photo evidence that he's a skinny dude, and his wife, who has melting face syndrome.

It could just be the jealously of whites and chip on the shoulder, but it's a close call. I'm leaning towards troll.
I am not a troll. The trolls here are you and the old crocodile as you always want to put me down despite that, deep inside, you know I am better than you. That is why you guys always are harrasing me because you are losers :mrgreen: :lol:

Yes, I am a slender guy, so what? Prefer to be slender that a fat potato like you and the other bastard and worse, dress like homeless people. Besides, in Latin America, Asia , the Middle East and Europe, most women prefer ectomorphs type like myself. Even the rich Latin Americans are skinny or at the most muscular skinny, not overly muscular. Wide bodies or super muscular is only desired by American women. Foreign women see it as disgusting, not to mention fake.

Jealousy of whites? You are dumb. Why would I feel jealous considering though mixed, I have mostly Caucasoid (Mediterranean) features, skin colour, face shape, eyes shape and hair texture. It would be to an extent self-hate. Plus, I have relatives who are full White Mexicans, and I do not hate them. But most likely, you consider the gringo definition of white= WASP/Nordic. Not in other countries.

And my wife is gorgeous. Do not insult a woman, you asshole. No wonder you are a loser with the lasses, whilst I am much more successful than you considering I do not insult women like that. Besides, you Nordics/Anglo-Saxons choose the Asian gals that both Latin and Asian guys find ugly (round face, very small eyes, flat nose). I like my wife has a longer face and has a projecting nose. Also, you Nordics choose the Mexican girls that us Mexican men we consider ugly (strong Indigenous features, brown skin, small eyes, round faces, flat noses, no neck). We harnizo Mexicans, the castizo Mexicans and the White Mexican guys get the hot Mexican girls ONLY for us. We give you losers our leftovers and the funniest part is that you guys think you hit a jackpot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, to give you a little treat to you and your fellow loser Yank, here is what a Mexican(Latina) girl really think about you losers. The guy is a gringo though good looking, has a stupid retard looking face (I look much better than him as I have a real man´s smile). The Mexican girl there she is hot and no wonder she put a disgusted face to the gringo guy. I do not blame her. I peed my pants laughing out loud reading this at work because it is SO TRUE about gringo men :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://galoremag.com/will-never-date-american-guy/
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:You're the one obsessed with whiteness. You'll never let anyone forget how "white" you are (even though you've got a heavier brown tint than you admit.) And you're busted when it comes to your wife - she's ugly. (And got f***ed a lot of white guys before suckering you into a marriage.)

The photographic evidence doesn't lie, pendejo. Busted.

Aweonao weon concha tu putisima madre. I am olive in skin colour. Brown skin looks different as it has reddish undertones.You are the one that wants to make me darker than I am really. Typical of rednecks from the South like you. Ironically, I have more money than you dumb losers. I repeat about my heritage because you Americans are so dumb and forget things too quickly, even more than a retard person.

Listen, motherf***er, DO NOT speak about my wife, OK? If we met in person, I would have killed you with a knife without thinking twice or send someone to do it for me and pay them a good amount of money, got it? Do not cross me as you do not want to know my dark side of my personality. I am not someone you want to toy around with. Just like I can be a loyal good friend, I can be your worst enemy like now. And, she likes more my Latin dick as we do not have it small and pink like you blonde Nordics have it. That is why you look like faggots and looks like you have a f***ing pinkie mice between your legs than looking like a real man like us Latin men are :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you think I look like the slumdog Mexicans that go to your disgusting country illegally, you ARE f***ing dumb. No one in Mexico will ever think I look like them as they know very well my social position in this country and we know how the Mexicans that go to the USA look like physically. You dumb Americans do not know shit about anything. That is why you are considered ignorant and stupid not only in my country, but in the rest of the world. Sorry for you that you guys are hated everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And race is not measured by skin colour but rather facial features, eye shape, nose shape, lips shape, and hair texture. You are a total idiot.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

¿Qué quiere decir "aweonao weon"? Entiendo los demás de la frase: "el concha tu putísima madre" quiere decir "the cunt of your whore mother." Pero, ¿qué es la diferencia entre puta y putísima? La palabra "puta" quiere decir "whore." Podría traducir putísima como "super-whore"?