Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Post by Tapatio89 »

desembarazarse wrote:¿Qué quiere decir "aweonao weon"? Entiendo los demás de la frase: "el concha tu putísima madre" quiere decir "the c**t of your whore mother." Pero, ¿qué es la diferencia entre puta y putísima? La palabra "puta" quiere decir "whore." Podría traducir putísima como "super-whore"?

Buscalo en el diccionario, weon.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Tapatio89 wrote:Buscalo en el diccionario, weon.
Busqué las palabras "aweonao" y "weon" en un diccionario antes de preguntarte. No las encontré, así que te pregunté. Vale, busqué con Google y encontré lo siguiente:
"Weon" es muy usada en chile, y puede significar una gran cantidad de cosas, desde amigo, hasta imbécil o tonto, es más que una muletilla en frases como "Oye weon vamo a ...." o "no weon, no quiero ir". un ejemplo del segundo ejemplo que te di seria "no seas weón" etc.
- https://espanol.answers.yahoo.com/quest ... 012AAnHRr5

Encontré aweonao aquí: http://www.asihablamos.com/word/palabra/Aweonao.php

AsiHablamos.com es un muy bien recurso y lo usaré en el futuro.

Weon, no eres muy amable. Ya que estoy aprendiendo tu lenguaje, yo fuera tu aliado natural aquí. ¿Quizás atrapes más moscas con miel que vinagre?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Seriously where did you guys find those pictures of those overweight men with the skinny russian girls?
I mean if those relationships work out more power to them.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I think the indian should prove he's indian. All this brown fellow has done so far to prove he's a spic is do his little sing song language thing and get emotional. A photo with the brown fellow's face next to a local newspaper would prove once and for all that he's a true mayan.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

WHO THE FU CK CARES
Time to Hide!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

desembarazarse wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Buscalo en el diccionario, weon.
Busqué las palabras "aweonao" y "weon" en un diccionario antes de preguntarte. No las encontré, así que te pregunté. Vale, busqué con Google y encontré lo siguiente:
"Weon" es muy usada en chile, y puede significar una gran cantidad de cosas, desde amigo, hasta imbécil o tonto, es más que una muletilla en frases como "Oye weon vamo a ...." o "no weon, no quiero ir". un ejemplo del segundo ejemplo que te di seria "no seas weón" etc.
- https://espanol.answers.yahoo.com/quest ... 012AAnHRr5

Encontré aweonao aquí: http://www.asihablamos.com/word/palabra/Aweonao.php

AsiHablamos.com es un muy bien recurso y lo usaré en el futuro.

Weon, no eres muy amable. Ya que estoy aprendiendo tu lenguaje, yo fuera tu aliado natural aquí. ¿Quizás atrapes más moscas con miel que vinagre?
Weon, hablas el español como gringo. Mejor escribelo en ingles.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:I think the indian should prove he's indian. All this brown fellow has done so far to prove he's a spic is do his little sing song language thing and get emotional. A photo with the brown fellow's face next to a local newspaper would prove once and for all that he's a true mayan.
Drealm, how about you shut the f**k up, loser.

After all, I have proof you even asked me for advice to get Mexican gals, considering you are a sore loser. What me to post it here, mmmmm? You f***ing hypocrite.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote: Listen, motherf***er, DO NOT speak about my wife, OK?
I'll speak about your whore wife as much as I want until you quit playing it up as something it's not.
If we met in person, I would have killed you with a knife without thinking twice or send someone to do it for me and pay them a good amount of money, got it?
How adorable. A word of advice, pendejo, just in case you ever talk shit in real life: don't bring a knife to a gunfight.
Do not cross me as you do not want to know my dark side of my personality.
I already see the dark side of your personality: mental illness. You've got the worst qualities of a gringo wrapped up in the worst qualities of a Mexican. Fortunately, your genes will not be passed on since your whore wife cucked you.
I will not. Dont you know, fat pig, that bringing thirds and especially a woman is a very coward thing for a man to do. No wonder not even hookers want to be with a sore loser like you. . You bring all your loser buddies here since you know you are weak and cannot take me into a fight. It is a very weak and queerish thing to do. The common denominator is that almost all of you here are sore losers who cannot get hot girls in your home country. I laugh at you and your pack of losers buddies.

Pelotudo aweonao, You think I am scared of you? You make me laugh. I laugh at your pathetic inferiority complex
Last edited by Tapatio89 on May 26th, 2016, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:I think the indian should prove he's indian. All this brown fellow has done so far to prove he's a spic is do his little sing song language thing and get emotional. A photo with the brown fellow's face next to a local newspaper would prove once and for all that he's a true mayan.

After all, I have proof you even asked me for advice to get Mexican gals, considering you are a sore loser. What me to post it here, mmmmm? You f***ing hypocrite.
I think you should get off your arse faster and take a selfie, albeit without flash. I will not accept laziness as proof that you're a spic.

Where is the contradiction? A spic knows the breeding habits of spic females. If I wanted to screw a nigger wouldn't it make sense to ask chimp what makes them tick?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

I think you should get off your arse faster and take a selfie, albeit without flash. I will not accept laziness as proof that you're a spic.

Where is the contradiction? A spic knows the breeding habits of spic females. If I wanted to screw a nigger wouldn't it make sense to ask chimp what makes them tick?

You are a moron. You know I am olive skin. It is your f***ed up albino blindness that does not let you see colour well. Sorry, retard, I cannot get darker.

And women are women, so if you are a sore loser with women in your country, you are also here and in other countries. Simple basic rules.

Lastly, I have a little gift for you here and your future lesson. This is written by a hot Mexican girl her views about you Yanks and reasons to avoid dating you scumbags. Oh boy, it is SO f***ing TRUE of you losers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://galoremag.com/will-never-date-american-guy/
Last edited by Tapatio89 on May 27th, 2016, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:What is with you two, this is a major breakthrough in sophistication for processors. A machine that has fits of jealousy.
It is this character that always likes to harrass me and does cunning deeds to defamate me like cherrypicking photos of my instagram. He is no one to do this. I am not doing nothing to him, but he always harrasses me because he hates to see me succeed. Frankly, he is a loser as only losers do this.

I have to defend myself since no one does anything, I take action into my own hands.

Heck, he does not even show his photo because he is too cowardly to do it and knows very well he is most likely ugly as only the ugly dudes never show their photos due to fear.
I don't harass YOU, don't flatter yourself. i don't even take it personally like you, i just call bullshit when i see it.
Again, simple, you stop lying about yourself and others, and i will stop calling you out.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:Tapatio is a troll, right? Got to be. Lack of self-awareness about the narcissism, incessant braggadocio, and endless ad homs.
I always thought the term braggadocio was inaccurate in these cases. I assumed it implied the statements were true.
But yeah it does specifically refer to the lying.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/braggadocio

Braggadocio means not only bragging, but bragging about something that’s not true. When your friend boasts of a private yacht, ten personal servants and nightly caviar dinners, that’s braggadocio, unless he happens to live on the French Riviera.

Braggadocio comes from the word brag, but saves you the trouble of calling someone's bragging a lie by giving you one word that does both. You might say that the new guy at work who keeps telling stories about his heroic genius for fixing any computer is full of braggadocio––since when you asked him for help with yours he had no idea what to do.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

And, as proof of a former gf of mine who is Mexican, here it is, losers. She is consider a 9/10 in my country. You f***ing foreigner losers will NEVER get girls like her as this is only for us Latin men. I can smell the envy of some of you after this:

And this, my retarded losers, this is what I see Nordic and Yankee guys get as Latinas. Our leftovers, the ones that no respectable Latin man want so we give it to you as loser treats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And now, who is the liar around here? f***ing idiot who speaks recklessly

Now, it is you guys turn to show me your past sweethearts, as shall I say, your ugly low-class gals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Tapatio89 on May 27th, 2016, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:What is with you two, this is a major breakthrough in sophistication for processors. A machine that has fits of jealousy.
It is this character that always likes to harrass me and does cunning deeds to defamate me like cherrypicking photos of my instagram. He is no one to do this. I am not doing nothing to him, but he always harrasses me because he hates to see me succeed. Frankly, he is a loser as only losers do this.

I have to defend myself since no one does anything, I take action into my own hands.

Heck, he does not even show his photo because he is too cowardly to do it and knows very well he is most likely ugly as only the ugly dudes never show their photos due to fear.
I don't harass YOU, don't flatter yourself. i don't even take it personally like you, i just call bullshit when i see it.
Again, simple, you stop lying about yourself and others, and i will stop calling you out.
You cannot say I say bullshit because you do not have evidence I am not lying. It is very stupid and reckless to accuse someone without concrete evidence. Typical of dumb Americans like you.