Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:Yeah keep lying about yourself and others, i thought so, you have nothing more. My case is very clear above, you piling up more bullshit doesn't cut it.
You couldn't even show Matt proper pics because you had supposedly discarded them. Yeah a narcissist like you discarding that evidence, right.

So we've got, a village idiot, an asshole, AND a lying scoundrel.
Yes, as I am a calculating person unlike you, asshole. My female fans should be kept ONLY for me, not to share to some fat, old, ugly dirty foreigner like yourself.

50 years old and not married? Sounds to me like a f***ing creep loser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you sure you are not gay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You say this because you cannot even show a photo of your ugly, round face because you know you look fat, old and ugly. What are your reasons or shall I say, excuses?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:
drealm wrote:I'm pretty sure he's a fake indian anyways. Why anyone would want to be a fake indian, who knows.. this is like wanting to be an imitation feces.
We have had trolls here before that impersonated real people. (They stole photos from social media accounts.) One of them was pretending to be a Filipino guy from a band. I'm starting to suspect this is the case with Tapatio. His posts are so over the top and silly that I'm starting to doubt he's real. Mods might want to check IPs or something.
Probably that Filipino dude was really a Filipino, but as usual, you social losers consider a "troll" anyone who exposes the truth about American and Nordic guys (ugly, poorly dressed, bad kissers, bad in bed, fat, look queerish/soft, boring, lame, weird, retarded smiles and have small dicks). I think it hurts your ego that us foreign men expose you how you really are, not how you want to be perceived. Just as the comic book character Charisma Man.

You guys are just as loser as that guy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:Yeah keep lying about yourself and others, i thought so, you have nothing more. My case is very clear above, you piling up more bullshit doesn't cut it.
You couldn't even show Matt proper pics because you had supposedly discarded them. Yeah a narcissist like you discarding that evidence, right.

Yes, as I am a calculating person unlike you, asshole. My female fans should be kept ONLY for me, not to share to some fat, old, ugly dirty foreigner like yourself.

50 years old and not married? Sounds to me like a f***ing creep loser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you sure you are not gay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You say this because you cannot even show a photo of your ugly, round face because you know you look fat, old and ugly. What are your reasons or shall I say, excuses?
Like i said the burden is on you, the one claiming things. It is very normal to provide proof-for-claims.
That's my only motivation here.

Now, you wanna talk gay?

Only a fag would hashtag his selfies with "guapo" and "handsome"

How about your "me gustan mis ojos grandes de niña" (i like my big girl's eyes)

Or your best buddies :wink: :wink:

And, who is Yenny ayala montero? how did you meet "her" ?? is that one of your "female" fans?

Yeah the links are there, i'll probably add them here later. Bizarre.

It should probably be you who should come out of the closet. Dude pull this down, it's just embarrassing:

http://iconosquare.com/p/832005076139113826_198661534
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Like i said the burden is on you, the one claiming things. It is very normal to provide proof-for-claims.
That's my only motivation here.

Now, you wanna talk gay?

Only a fag would hashtag his selfies with "guapo" and "handsome"

How about your "me gustan mis ojos grandes de niña" (i like my big girl's eyes)

Or your best buddies :wink: :wink:

And, who is Yenny ayala montero? how did you meet "her" ?? is that one of your "female" fans?

Yeah the links are there, i'll probably add them here later. Bizarre.

It should probably be you who should come out of the closet. Dude pull this down, it's just embarrassing:

http://iconosquare.com/p/832005076139113826_198661534
We real men put those hasthags. Latin men we do it. You gringos cannot do it because you know you guys are as ugly as swollen balls. For gringos, they are pussies because they are insecure little boys. Latin men, we are confident and do not care what an ugly race like yours think or say

Don´t be an idiot. I have many female fans and more on my Facebook, unlike you.

Since you are a low-grade bastard trying to defamate me in the lowest way possible, I made my account private so stop with your childish bullshit. Try to beat me now, loser. Besides, I already have enough female fans. Try to beat me now.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Don´t be an idiot. I have many female fans and more on my Facebook, unlike you.
Now he has "female fans" on Fagbook. :lol: This guy has really built himself up in his own head. :lol:
Since you are a low-grade bastard trying to defamate me in the lowest way possible, I made my account private so stop with your childish bullshit. Try to beat me now, loser. Besides, I already have enough female fans. Try to beat me now.
So you're basically admitting that Droid beat you.
No, it is that I am getting sick and tired you fuckers are defamating me without any proof or concrete evidence and making false accusations against me. I am not going to tolerate someone to do this.

He cannot beat me because he has not showed photos of himself or of his gals. So, no photo=he lose

I already showed it, so if you want to accept it or not, it is up to you, losers.After all, you guys cannot compete with me. I am already married, good looking, well-dressed, have a good job, working on establishing my own network company, live in a nice area, dress well, cultured, passionate, faithful.

I am a good catch for any lass. You guys on the other hand, critizise American gals for being fat, poorly dressed, ugly. But you fail to realize YOU GUYS ARE EQUALLY AS FAT, UGLY AND POORLY DRESSED AS THEM.

You guys must be idiots if you expect a woman to dress sexy, femenine and be slender and accept old,fat, ugly, sloppy dressed buzzards like yourselves :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I expect those things for a woman, but it return, I offer her the same. Very far from being a misogynist like you guys are. You are just afraid of losing against a real man like me.

Those foreign girls are after your money and dump you like the garbage you are and be with a good looking foreign man (such as the Russian gal who attempted an affair with me and leaving her ugly Yankee husband). I feel sorry for you guys to the point it is SO f***ing FUNNY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not have nothing to lose against you, suckers :) 8)
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I donno dude, you seem to be losing pretty badly here.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

cdnFA wrote:I donno dude, you seem to be losing pretty badly here.
Not at all as they have not showed anything that is concrete evidece. Defamating others does not count as evidence.

Are on the winners side (me) or the social losers's side who cannot get a gal in their own turf (The Charisma Guys: Droid, Drealm and Ghost)?

I
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote: Probably that Filipino dude was really a Filipino, but as usual, you social losers consider a "troll" anyone who exposes the truth about American and Nordic guys (ugly, poorly dressed, bad kissers, bad in bed, fat, look queerish/soft, boring, lame, weird, retarded smiles and have small dicks). I think it hurts your ego that us foreign men expose you how you really are, not how you want to be perceived. Just as the comic book character Charisma Man.
And that folks is what we call projection.
yeah....

He just described my American boyfriend with Antonyms

LMAO
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

What a horrible toxic thread.
For the record, i never tried to 'beat' or 'compete' with tapatio here. Just asking for some evidence to the claims, I don't think i've requested anything extraordinary.
I also didn't 'defamate' him, he put all that on his public profile.

Come on folks, it can't be that anyone just shows up and makes a bunch of unsubstantiated claims, while putting others down unjustifiably.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

colibri wrote: yeah....

LMAO
colibri, ¿cómo conociste a tu novio norteamericano?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

desembarazarse wrote:
colibri wrote: yeah....

LMAO
colibri, ¿cómo conociste a tu novio norteamericano?
Taco burrito taco taco burrito enchilada beans
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Well, nice to see everybody getting along here... :D
Time to Hide!
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Dragon wrote: Taco burrito taco taco burrito enchilada beans
Beans!? C'mon, dude. Frijoles.