Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: My policy on tatooed women

Post by chanta76 »

as the weather get warmer I see more and more women with tattoos. Curious to know what about me with tattoos .
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:Image
I love this so much. actually I am in love with it.
I want to take it out, show it a good time, get to know it better but not move too fast. Eventually make it my wife.

It is a pity that often cool chicks disfigure themselves as do those with adorkable faces.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Personally, I would prefer a woman NOT to have any tattoos at all. Because for me tattoos on any woman is a huge TURN OFF in which I see this as being unfeminine and unladylike. Especially if those tattoos are large and cover areas that are very visible such as the arms, legs (thighs), face, and chest!!!
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on May 29th, 2016, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Totally ruins the beauty. It also raises red flags (it makes mine skyrocket). I see a chic with tattoos, I stay the hell away from her. Almost guaranteed trouble. Ever see these magazines with women covered with that $hit? It's like putting graffiti on a Ferrari. What I picked up are the signs. In other words, I can pretty much tell what kind of chic she is depending on the location of the tattoo. Example:

- tattoo on neck/face = she's ghetto
- tattoo on lower abs = she's arrogant, cocky, conceited
- tattoo on her hands/fingers = fill in the blank
- tattoo behind her neck = she's full of $hit
- tattoo on her upper back = don't trust her with a bucket of $hit
- tattoo her lower back = she's an a$$hole
- tattoo on shoulder blade (left/right side of back near shoulder) = she'll turn on you like a wild animal. Things start smooth then go terribly wrong with no fault of your own
- tattoo on her foot = baggage
- tattoo on her calf/leg = don't be fooled. She ain't innocent
- tattoo all over = she's either addicted to tattoos or she's one sick puppy
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

I know guys who find that $hit sexy. I don't know what their problem is. Different strokes for different folks, yes. But many forget that a hard head makes a soft a$$. You like chics with tats? You're g@yer than I am.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I wonder how many of those with the large tats for all to see will regret their decision in years to come?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:A tattoo on a beautiful woman is like a bumper sticker on a Lamborghini.
Throwing paint on the Mona Lisa.

As a hetrosexual male when I see a girl I want to see the girl. I am not sexually attracted to crap art work or lame slogans or whatever else people inject in their skin.
If you are a guy or an ugly chick, go ahead, doesn't matter to me. On an otherwise attractive girl, my eye goes straight to the ink and it distracts from what would otherwise be a pretty girl.

Also the idea of getting permanent body modification on the basis of a fashion which is what tats are is stupid beyond belief. It is a bit like some moron deciding that he will dress like Herb Tarlek forever because light blue suits and white belts will never go out of style right. I am shocked the tat thing has gone on for as long as it has.

Also tats are often though not always linked with people trying to come across as edgy or tough. In other words, douches.

I can forgive the second point if you are from some tribe who has a continuous tradition of tattoos but they are still ugly and distracting.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

What about those women who get tattoos of their boyfriends name on their arm, leg or back. Then they break up and she has to get the tattoo removed! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Image
Tattoos that cover a woman's arms or chest is disgusting. Can I vomit now? :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:Image
I fell into infatuation with a woman similar to that before. Actually her hair was a different color and she doesn't have any on the tops of her boobs, but she was in that category. Now I realize those are women who should be relegated to bikers and thugs. These people are a waste. They are probably even secretly lesbian and into the most filthy things. Also so mentally unstable you'll think she's either possessed or has multiple personalities.

I think only a person who is completely broken could do this to themselves. If a woman considers her body to be a canvas, you know it may already be too late.

A tattoo on the ankle, if that is the only one, is the exception for me. But for the most part I agree: Don't put any art on a Ferrari. The way it came out of the factory is the way it was meant to be.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

w.p.o. wrote:I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Totally ruins the beauty. It also raises red flags (it makes mine skyrocket). I see a chic with tattoos, I stay the hell away from her. Almost guaranteed trouble. Ever see these magazines with women covered with that $hit? It's like putting graffiti on a Ferrari. What I picked up are the signs. In other words, I can pretty much tell what kind of chic she is depending on the location of the tattoo. Example:

- tattoo on neck/face = she's ghetto
- tattoo on lower abs = she's arrogant, cocky, conceited
- tattoo on her hands/fingers = fill in the blank
- tattoo behind her neck = she's full of $hit
- tattoo on her upper back = don't trust her with a bucket of $hit
- tattoo her lower back = she's an a$$hole
- tattoo on shoulder blade (left/right side of back near shoulder) = she'll turn on you like a wild animal. Things start smooth then go terribly wrong with no fault of your own
- tattoo on her foot = baggage
- tattoo on her calf/leg = don't be fooled. She ain't innocent
- tattoo all over = she's either addicted to tattoos or she's one sick puppy
I think it is the sign of serious mental illness. I've worked with a couple of women who have all this body art. Both of them to me are certifiable bipolar or schizophrenic, or multiple personality disorder, with other personality disorders. But in reality I think that is just code for demonically possessed children of Satan.

Mostly you see these women being promoted in the media. If I turn on MTV or VH1, what I see is these women who are messed up, with long hair on one side of the head and the other side of their head is bald, with their body art all over their bodies, with disgusting piercings, often sticking out their tongues. I think these people are unknowlingly or knowingly devil worshipers similar to the rock groups such as KISS. They are a waste.

Even most regular whores in real life only get ONE large tattoo. You know when she has a tattoo on literally every body part that you've encountered a real winner.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
I think it is the sign of serious mental illness.
No body art needed for that to apply to women haha. I think it's more to do with attention seeking and herd mentality more than anything though.

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”