Why don't the globalists shut down the internet?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Why don't the globalists shut down the internet?

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:Another thing to keep in mind is that conspiracies on the internet spread fear mongering and paranoia too. For example, that's what Alex Jones show does. That also works in favor of the elite's agenda because by keeping us living in fear, we become weak and at a low level of consciousness that makes us more easily manipulated.
Care to make a wager?

No AJ fanatic here, but someone who interviews members (and former members) of the secret service, FBI agents, Former clinton insiders who have flipped (Dick morris, larry nichols, etc), sheriffs around the nation, members (former members) of congress, Farrakhan, former liberal media pundits, etc deserves an earshot. Let's say he is fear mongering (which would be equivalent to accusing a fish of howling at the moon given the $hit load of articles placed on his desk and politicians/agencies vouching what he says), Isn't it better to be safe than sorry? I'd rather have my concealed firearm while attending a law enforcement conference and not need it than to go unprotected to a church sponsored flea market and not have it. Hence the saying, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. The same case pretty much applies here. You can get your info from conservative news sites and very well read radio hosts who get info straight from the horse's mouth OR you can allow yourself to become brainwashed and lied to from the main/lamestream media and local liberal newspapers. I for one get it from the conservative sites and like-minded radio hosts and tune into the lamestream to listen to what they're spouting (know yourself and your opponent are the 1st two principles of Sun Tzu's art of war).The lamestream media won't even warn you. Hell, the sobs don't know the warnings themselves. Yet they would rather talk about "climate change" which has been debunked by 99% of climatologists and other scientists around the world (google vostok ice core samples) and UFO files which clinton proposes if she's elected president!!

We love you winson. Don't go Glenn Beck on us lol

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They do have a kill switch, maybe they are sitting back and waiting to use it when the time is right and they have gathered enough information on who they believe will be trouble.

They estimated they would have to kill 10 to 15 percent of the population in order too implement this plan so when they hit the kill button they can strike the trouble makers real quick from being blind without it. I think this is what they may intend too do.....?

The idiot will be armed and told to kill the thinking class, just like in Soviet Russia as well as China under Mao. THE COMMUNAL DICTATORSHIP! With an average IQ of say 68 of compliant retards. :roll:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

drronnie wrote:How does the sexual frustration and loneliness of men fit into the globalists end game?
It doesn't. They hope you don't have sex because they need to reduce the population. They can't have a billion people being added to the population of the world every 10 years. So they gotta reduce it one way or another. Especially if you're white. They can start WW3 to reduce the population or they can do it slowly and gradually. The latter is probably easier.

You are expected to forget about your loneliness and sexlessness and focus on consumerism and work. They are now designing sex robots and virtual reality sex too, for lonely guys in Japan and eventually the USA probably. That is their solution for you. lol. Too bad the globalists don't offer the HA solution, but instead treats it like it doesn't exist.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
drronnie wrote:How does the sexual frustration and loneliness of men fit into the globalists end game?
. Too bad the globalists don't offer the HA solution, but instead treats it like it doesn't exist.
Winston, just who are the globalists?
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Now I think though that the end of modern society would have to be the cause. Not because the internet is so strong, but because it would not be plausible to pull the internet until then. There is no excuse they can use to do such a thing as to shut it down.

What's more likely to happen is intense regulation of some kind. That is possibly a person would have to sign up in the same way they go to the DMV or pass a background check or something, and they'll openly tell you they're tracking every keystroke.

Or they could find a way to tax its usage into oblivion.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

They'll gradually shrink it down until it's the size of a gnats' butthole, with regulations, censorship etc. Until no one can do anything. CointelPro has already hijacked most forums and blogs, (Comments sections), and

the internet has nearly been completely scrubbed of accurate info on the Weimar Republic (30's Germany), and the Jew devastation and infiltration that took place there.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:
. Too bad the globalists don't offer the HA solution, but instead treats it like it doesn't exist.
Winston , just who are the globalist ?

Jews.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Eric wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:
Winston , just who are the globalist ?

Jews.
I will give you this, most of this conspiracy is Jewish but these people get their power primarily from controlling the money system we use...
Time to Hide!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Illuminati Jew here. We like to watch you guys masturbate.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:Winston, just who are the globalist?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Winston, just who are the globalist?

Don't bring that issue up to Starchild, Mr. Wu really made him look stupid in that one....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:
They are the ones seeking to establish a New World Order. We all know that. Why do you ask? They consist of the Rothschild banking dynasties, the Zionists, the Illuminati, Freemasons, and all those under their wings. I'm sure you knew all that. What are you asking?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

w.p.o. wrote:
Winston wrote:Another thing to keep in mind is that conspiracies on the internet spread fear mongering and paranoia too. For example, that's what Alex Jones show does. That also works in favor of the elite's agenda because by keeping us living in fear, we become weak and at a low level of consciousness that makes us more easily manipulated.
Care to make a wager?

No AJ fanatic here, but someone who interviews members (and former members) of the secret service, FBI agents, Former clinton insiders who have flipped (Dick morris, larry nichols, etc), sheriffs around the nation, members (former members) of congress, Farrakhan, former liberal media pundits, etc deserves an earshot. Let's say he is fear mongering (which would be equivalent to accusing a fish of howling at the moon given the $hit load of articles placed on his desk and politicians/agencies vouching what he says), Isn't it better to be safe than sorry? I'd rather have my concealed firearm while attending a law enforcement conference and not need it than to go unprotected to a church sponsored flea market and not have it. Hence the saying, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. The same case pretty much applies here. You can get your info from conservative news sites and very well read radio hosts who get info straight from the horse's mouth OR you can allow yourself to become brainwashed and lied to from the main/lamestream media and local liberal newspapers. I for one get it from the conservative sites and like-minded radio hosts and tune into the lamestream to listen to what they're spouting (know yourself and your opponent are the 1st two principles of Sun Tzu's art of war).The lamestream media won't even warn you. Hell, the sobs don't know the warnings themselves. Yet they would rather talk about "climate change" which has been debunked by 99% of climatologists and other scientists around the world (google vostok ice core samples) and UFO files which clinton proposes if she's elected president!!

We love you winson. Don't go Glenn Beck on us lol
Yes I appreciate what Alex Jones does. However, my point is that he's not a real threat or danger to the elites and globalists. Consider this:

Alex Jones has about 4 million listeners to his TV show. Now if most of these listeners started an armed revolution or formed their own militia army, kind of like the Continental American army under George Washington, then they would be a threat and of big concern to the elite. Since we have far less freedom in America today than the colonial Americans did under King George, I'm surprised they haven't already.

But they don't and they won't. In fact, Alex Jones even says on his shows that he does not support an armed revolution. Most of the Alex Jones listeners hide up in their cabins in the mountains with their emergency supplies and guns, and are paranoid to go outside. They live in fear, and aren't going to organize into an armed revolution. So how are these millions of fans going to be a threat to the establishment? All talk and no action isn't a real threat, especially since the globalists have too much power anyway and believe they can't be defeated.

Today, people are too scared and divided. And they are too absorbed into their smart phones and consumerism, which tries to make their captivity as pleasurable as possible with new toys and new consumer products for the masses to focus on. That's why you see no more mass revolutions like there were in the past. That's why the elite are not afraid of being exposed. They got it all under control, even if you don't realize it. They are way ahead of you guys in the game.

Do you see what I mean now?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:
They are the ones seeking to establish a New World Order. We all know that. Why do you ask? They consist of the Rothschild banking dynasties, the Zionists, the Illuminati, Freemasons, and all those under their wings. I'm sure you knew all that. What are you asking?
tHESE PEOPLE HAVE AMASSED SO MUCH POWER IT COULD BE DAnGEROUS TOO mention their names.
Time to Hide!