Midwestern American Women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Midwestern American Women?

Post by Cornfed »

When asking about finding non-slut white females on other sites, two common answers have been church females and Midwestern AW. We know the former is bullshit, but what about the latter? My thinking is that all Midwestern AW are worthless sluts like other AW, but does anyone have direct experience?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Midwestern AW

Post by jamesbond »

I live in the Midwest and the nice girls get married by age 25. The slutty women in my neck of the woods tend to be obese hideous looking creatures that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:When asking about finding non-slut white females on other sites, two common answers have been church females and Midwestern AW. We know the former is bullshit, but what about the latter? My thinking is that all Midwestern AW are worthless sluts like other AW, but does anyone have direct experience?
Church would be a good place, if there were many young women in church, which there doesn't seem to be. However, I wholeheartedly believe that a woman who is truly saved will make for an excellent wife, rendering her nationality irrelevant. So a man would need to find a woman, then get her saved. The the power of the Holy Ghost inside her will prevent her from committing adominable sin against her husband, such as adultery. And we all know that the Bible forbids Christians to go to court against Christians. If she believes the Bible, you know she will likely follow the rules.

As for the rest of the AW, even among them, I believe that if you find a woman who will obey you and who hasn't sleep around too much, that she could make a very good wife. Her nationality would be irrelevant, and she already speaks English.

Then I would say if neither of those two appeal to you, then you should search in a foreign country which suits you.

I don't know if there is a difference between southern women, midwestern women and northern women. They do say that people outside of large metro areas tend to be much more polite. But then when I worked out in the boonies in a neighboring state, the people didn't seem any friendlier to me, and there seemed to be many more hillbillies.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote:When asking about finding non-slut white females on other sites, two common answers have been church females and Midwestern AW. We know the former is bullshit, but what about the latter? My thinking is that all Midwestern AW are worthless sluts like other AW, but does anyone have direct experience?
The smarter ones drop an anchor baby or two into some beta's wallet (actual paternity optional) while she's 18-25, THEN a few years later blow up the relationshit for cash, prizes, and a carousel spin with the aim of eventually snagging another wallet for her retirement years.
Lots of blended families here and people on their 2nd or 3rd marriage -- and a non-trivial number of murder-suicides brought on by cheating.
Also, among the remarrieds, it's not unheard of for stepwallets to take a sudden dirtnap after the life insurance policy kicks in.

She's not your girl, it's just your turn. Be the side guy.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:Holy Ghost inside her will prevent her from committing adominable sin against her husband, such as adultery
That can have like six different interpretations in this forum
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Teal Lantern wrote: dirtnap [/color]
:|
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Teal Lantern wrote:
The smarter ones drop an anchor baby or two into some beta's wallet (actual paternity optional) while she's 18-25, THEN a few years later blow up the relationshit for cash, prizes, and a carousel spin with the aim of eventually snagging another wallet for her retirement years.
Lots of blended families here and people on their 2nd or 3rd marriage -- and a non-trivial number of murder-suicides brought on by cheating.
Also, among the remarrieds, it's not unheard of for stepwallets to take a sudden dirtnap after the life insurance policy kicks in.

She's not your girl, it's just your turn. Be the side guy.

I feel sorry for the first man, but likely even he got warnings. Listen to me. Any woman who has a man and simply hops to another man is an adulteress. Period. And we know that it is the adulteresses who are hunting for the precious life. That is adulteresses are hopping from man to man looking for men of high value. That's what Proverbs tells us. And that by the means of a slutty / whorish woman, a man is reduced to only a piece of bread. The solution is as easy as not stealing another man's woman (the fornication partners known as girlfriends are included as another man's property). If you steal (or accept) another man's woman, then you have committed adultery, and that may be revisited upon you in the form of that same woman leaving you for another man. A woman should be single and available, not on the arm of another man.

Also, any woman who is stubborn and disobedient to her husband is likely to be one of them. So look for women who are submissive and obedient to you (not to every man, but to you).

When I think of the women who were obviously disobedient to their husbands from what I've seen in real life, most of those were also open adulteresses.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:Holy Ghost inside her will prevent her from committing adominable sin against her husband, such as adultery
That can have like six different interpretations in this forum
I don't understand how that could be. Believers are granted the Holy Ghost, which dwells within them. God has promised to deliver the godly out of temptation, but He's reserved the unjust (unbelievers) until the day of Judgment to be punished. So I don't believe a true Christian woman can commit adultery against her husband unless they've already been divorced. I don't believe those women can simply enter into adultery. Besides that, the penalty for adultery is death. So she would bring down a heavy curse upon herself if she is cheating on her husband and/or just hopping from relationship to relationship. She'd be literally destroying herself.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Looks like this is an old thread but if it's worth anything I'll chime in. I'm surrounded by them. The long answer is, it depends on where you go within the Midwest.

A lot of the nasty fads that plague the bigger coastal cities don't flood into the Midwest with the same force. The worst anti-male sentiment is pretty much absent here. Many of the young people still are church attenders but to be honest with you, the force of religion is fading and religion itself is getting watered down. Midwestern values are still conservative and place some value on self restraint, work, long-term planning and financial discipline.

The bigger cities here are more culturally in sync with the national culture. Outside of them, in the small towns, those areas are more what you think of as Midwestern. However, these areas have a MAJOR surplus of single dudes, probably due to the blue collar economy. Even if someone were to move in with a good job in hand, that wouldn't be a golden ticket. The locals have established networks and can be sluggish about taking outsiders into their network, even if you look and sound like them. There isn't much interest in many of the topics that get talked about on this forum. Beer, chicken wings, Nascar, ice fishing, snowmobiling, high school sports, fixing cars, etc. . . those are the things in the front of people's minds.

Obesity is big here, typical of almost any rural area. I would have to say the biggest issue is simply getting in the door. Single women here are somewhat averse to getting hit on by strangers. The internet is the worst place you can go to look if you're a transplant, although it may also be the ONLY place. Several months looking there might bring nothing more to a normal, decent guy than frustration and lost time. I've seen numerous guys come from outside and it's always the same story.

The locals where I live don't marry any younger than average for the US. Lots of kids are born outside of marriage, although the majority of the time the couple remains together/marries.
Katmandu
Freshman Poster

Post by Katmandu »

The Midwest is made up of 12 states so culturally they're not all the same. I live in South Dakota and I love South Dakota but it's still part of the United States so it's pretty much hopeless. Since I'm not outgoing so I've only met two women in the last five years. So far my choices were to settle for someone or to stay single and I chose to stay single even though I hate being single.

I'm moving to another country. I haven't decided which one yet.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I live in Wisconsin, and I swear to God, I think that every fat woman on the planet has decided to relocate here. The state itself is beautiful but you could not imagine a group of more repugnant women; fat, tattooed, pierced... if I didn't have such a good job here I'd have moved out a long time ago.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:I live in Wisconsin, and I swear to God, I think that every fat woman on the planet has decided to relocate here. The state itself is beautiful but you could not imagine a group of more repugnant women; fat, tattooed, pierced... if I didn't have such a good job here I'd have moved out a long time ago.
Illinois is not much better. There are more obese women with tattoos here than you can shake a stick at. :lol:

On top of that, they think they deserve a rich, handsome man! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Katmandu wrote: I'm moving to another country. I haven't decided which one yet.

I'm not trying to knock you, I just want to point out some irony. Doesn't that mean that a single woman commands a great price? There is some cognitive dissonance here. We as men must change everything about our lives, just for one single woman. We have to learn a new language, start over again financially in a foreign country, and we have to move to another continent, just to get one woman. Probably nobody sees the irony here except me.