Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by The_Adventurer »

Vendri wrote:... if one refuses to put in ANY effort to find something REAL and instead wants a life of short-term "Fun" instead of long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond.
Good luck finding that.

I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The_Adventurer wrote:I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
The "rejuvinating" part probably only works when you are an older man and manage to bag a sexy young thing. That's the sort of situation that would keep a man young. When two people of more or less the same age get married, it's hardly rejuvinating... you simply share your lives, you both grow older, and then you die. If you are lucky you manage to have some fun and enjoy yourself in the meantime.

It can give you energy, inspire you to be better, sure. But if you marry the wrong person it's more draining then anything else.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Prostitution is MEANT for married men. Otherwise, the man will get bored and divorce his wife and go search after new women.

Prostitution gets rid of married men's thirst and thus saves their marriage.
I will admit that this is all so true. However, some people feel that single guys over 45+ shouldn't be P4Ping anymore under any circumstance and that they should
have a stable wife at that age.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Prostitution is MEANT for married men. Otherwise, the man will get bored and divorce his wife and go search after new women.

I will admit that this is all so true. However, some people feel that single guys over 45+ shouldn't be P4Ping anymore under any circumstance and that they should
Nowadays the demographics have changed and people are either not getting married either voluntarily or involuntarily. I think there should be more prostitution due to many more men who are not getting laid. Thoughts?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

A lot of people feel that way, but why? Based on what?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Vendri wrote:... if one refuses to put in ANY effort to find something REAL and instead wants a life of short-term "Fun" instead of long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond.
Good luck finding that.

I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
I also know few long-term couples with a "rejuvenating bond." In fact, essentially all of my male mentors have had their wives leave them. And they were all legitimately great guys.

I would get married if I stumbled across the "right" girl (and I would know; I have great taste). But I am not going to spend huge amounts of time sifting through the garbage to find a diamond. I can live life as a reasonably content single guy.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

gnosis wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
Good luck finding that.

I also know few long-term couples with a "rejuvenating bond." In fact, essentially all of my male mentors have had their wives leave them. And they were all legitimately great guys.

I would get married if I stumbled across the "right" girl (and I would know; I have great taste). But I am not going to spend huge amounts of time sifting through the garbage to find a diamond. I can live life as a reasonably content single guy.
Exactly. I believe they exist, but the effort and time required to find them is more trouble than it's worth. They say the divorce rate is 50% or so, but every married guy I have worked with in the past 15 years is currently divorced, except for two. That's dozens of guys versus 2 successful. I wonder how much those rates are skewed by old people staying together.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I can't offhand think of a single divorced person except the girl I am seeing and that has some family pressure issues involved pushing her to marry someone who is a bit "off".
Wait, that is a lie.
I had an alcoholic Aunt and Uncle split apart pretty much mutual, and another Aunt who left her hubby who used to use her as a punching bag.
My brother's wife as a few sisters, as far as I know they are all still married.
There was this 50 something guy I'd talk to once in a while at McDs, enough to consider him an acquaintance at least.
One does run across strangers I guess.

But among relitives whose situation I know and among people who are friends or at least acquaintances I can't think of the one with those few exceptions.

Social circles, gotta pick the right one.

I find that a lot of observations I hear on line just don't jive in with what I am seeing.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

drronnie wrote:Nowadays the demographics have changed and people are either not getting married either voluntarily or involuntarily. I think there should be more prostitution due to many more men who are not getting laid. Thoughts?
The United States is one of the few countries in the world that has not legalized prostitution. It needs to legalized ASAP not just for all the horny men out there but the tax revenue could help pay off the national debt. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The_Adventurer wrote:

Good question. I a.ssume it's based on the USA's puritanical history.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:

Most guys base their ideas about p4p on feelings and ego. The prettyboys think it's beneath them, while others won't do it because they want their ego massaged and validated by a "free" female. It's stupid.
Neither of those is stupid. Both are perfectly valid reasons, although I can't say I hold either one personally. Personally I think sex is also about the other person, not just about obtaining sex. In other words, sex should not be entirely separable from the person it's done with. Many guys are just after the sex, when they should be after the person. Get the person, then get the sex. Sex comes along with getting the girl. It isn't just about the sex. It isn't about 'the getting' either (which you point toward). It is about the other person. Sex with a person of value, not just sex with any old random person, who has had many random people before, and who will have many random people after. Sex with a real partner, not a pay per minute skank. One involves genuine emotional attachment. The other is using another person as basically a masturbatory device, not that it's illegal or anything. ;)
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
The "rejuvinating" part probably only works when you are an older man and manage to bag a sexy young thing. That's the sort of situation that would keep a man young. When two people of more or less the same age get married, it's hardly rejuvinating... you simply share your lives, you both grow older, and then you die. If you are lucky you manage to have some fun and enjoy yourself in the meantime.

It can give you energy, inspire you to be better, sure. But if you marry the wrong person it's more draining then anything else.
Wow. Spot on advice. I agree 100%.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

The_Adventurer wrote:
gnosis wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
Good luck finding that.

Exactly. I believe they exist, but the effort and time required to find them is more trouble than it's worth. They say the divorce rate is 50% or so, but every married guy I have worked with in the past 15 years is currently divorced, except for two. That's dozens of guys versus 2 successful. I wonder how much those rates are skewed by old people staying together.
And those two who stayed together, you never know what goes on behind closed doors. They could be sleeping in separate rooms only staying together for the kids or because their finances are deeply interwoven with each other such as they co-own a property.