Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote:
drronnie wrote:Nowadays the demographics have changed and people are either not getting married either voluntarily or involuntarily. I think there should be more prostitution due to many more men who are not getting laid. Thoughts?
The United States is one of the few countries in the world that has not legalized prostitution. It needs to legalized ASAP not just for all the horny men out there but the tax revenue could help pay off the national debt. :D
Like I said before, as it stands, more money is made from the way things are now than from legalizing prostitution.

The wedding industry alone is a 50 billion dollars annually.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... -doma-bump
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Anyone got any new prostitution stories?
Don't have any good stories, but one thing I have learned from female prostituties is that women can have much more sex than a male can have.

Women can have sex for hours on end and they satisfy an untold number of guys over days at a time if they are motivated to do so. The key word is motivation because if a woman isn't motivated to have sex, they simply don't desire to have sex as much as men do.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
drronnie wrote:Nowadays the demographics have changed and people are either not getting married either voluntarily or involuntarily. I think there should be more prostitution due to many more men who are not getting laid. Thoughts?
The United States is one of the few countries in the world that has not legalized prostitution. It needs to legalized ASAP not just for all the horny men out there but the tax revenue could help pay off the national debt. :D
Like I said before, as it stands, more money is made from the way things are now than from legalizing prostitution.

So you're admitting it's a p***y mafia then? Normal women are trying to artificially keep the value of p***y high by lowering the availability of it.

A non pro told me once she felt threatened by prostituties because they make it too easy for males to gain access to sex.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

So you're admitting it's a p***y mafia then? Normal women are trying to artificially keep the value of p***y high by lowering the availability of it.

A non pro told me once she felt threatened by prostituties because they make it too easy for males to gain access to sex.
Interestingly, in places where prostitution is everywhere, and cheap, like Philippines or Thailand, women treat men better.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Ghost wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Interestingly, in places where prostitution is everywhere, and cheap, like Philippines or Thailand, women treat men better.
What about countries like Germany?
I remember reading somewhere on this board that it's like 60€ for a half hour? That's not horrible, and maybe better than in USA, but it can't compare to $25 - $30 for all night, like in SEA. Also, you have to remember, when you talk about $30 for all night, those are foreigner prices. Locals who make less than $100 per month certainly aren't paying that.

You've been to Phils a couple of times, right? So you have probably seen the girls who hang around the trike stands and service the trike drivers? How much do you think they are paying for that? I've heard numbers like 250 peso etc. Locals also have their own bars that foreigners rarely know about and never go to.

Even South Korea p4p is cheaper than Germany, or anywhere in Europe that I am aware of...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Ghost wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Interestingly, in places where prostitution is everywhere, and cheap, like Philippines or Thailand, women treat men better.
What about countries like Germany?
I remember reading somewhere on this board that it's like 60€ for a half hour? That's not horrible, and maybe better than in USA, but it can't compare to $25 - $30 for all night, like in SEA. Also, you have to remember, when you talk about $30 for all night, those are foreigner prices. Locals who make less than $100 per month certainly aren't paying that.

You've been to Phils a couple of times, right? So you have probably seen the girls who hang around the trike stands and service the trike drivers? How much do you think they are paying for that? I've heard numbers like 250 peso etc. Locals also have their own bars that foreigners rarely know about and never go to.

Even South Korea p4p is cheaper than Germany, or anywhere in Europe that I am aware of...
Sure but the locals are making 8 bucks a day on average.

I've read somewhere that in general an hour with a prostitute equals about a days average wages and has done so throughout history.
Again roughly, and there is a bell curve on this.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

cdnFA wrote: Sure but the locals are making 8 bucks a day on average.
What kind of locals are these? That's about 7500 peso per month. I knew a girl making that in a company. She was likely sleeping with the boss. She was the richest girl around. I can assure you if that's the national average, it must be skewed by a number of high salaried engineers, call centre workers, or people in the movie business. The majority of people are lucky to make half that.

I saw a website saying the average monthly income there is almost $300 per month. That's almost 14,000 peso per month. The chances of meeting someone who makes that in real life are slim to none. (Unless you just hang out in front of the call centres)

Here's the thing, though. Many of those locals do work that deals in cash. It's a lot easier to blow a wad of cash in your hand than for, say, that German guy who gets a big check every two weeks or each month. Easy come easy go is very common in Phils.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The_Adventurer wrote:
cdnFA wrote: Sure but the locals are making 8 bucks a day on average.
What kind of locals are these? That's about 7500 peso per month. I knew a girl making that in a company. She was likely sleeping with the boss. She was the richest girl around. I can assure you if that's the national average, it must be skewed by a number of high salaried engineers, call centre workers, or people in the movie business. The majority of people are lucky to make half that.

I saw a website saying the average monthly income there is almost $300 per month. That's almost 14,000 peso per month. The chances of meeting someone who makes that in real life are slim to none. (Unless you just hang out in front of the call centres)

Here's the thing, though. Many of those locals do work that deals in cash. It's a lot easier to blow a wad of cash in your hand than for, say, that German guy who gets a big check every two weeks or each month. Easy come easy go is very common in Phils.
Average is average.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

cdnFA wrote:
Average is average.
But the average salary of trike drivers is very different than the average salary of CEOs.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Well my point is that at 8 bucks a day, 250 pesos is quite a hit. If the typical wage is even lower more to my point.

Doesn't sound very any more affordable to joe average there than here, except a typical wage there would leave even less discretionary income.

Also national average is national average. This doesn't change because there are sub populations that can be identified with their own averages.

I said 8 dollars is average, it is. If you wish to argue that it is skewed, than fine, but it just means even less affordable. Also doesn't change the accuracy of my original statement.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I'm not saying I don't get your point, but this is not apples to apples in terms of the financial hit the local guy takes. Cheap is cheap, and it is not just a direct relation to how much the guy makes. As Winston mentioned in another thread, filipinos always seem to manage to eat at Jolibee and you can just as easily spend 200 peso there. How often is that German guy going out and spending 60 Euro on what equates to fast food? It's still a very different world.

You're implying that the filipino looks at $5 bucks the way the German guy looks at 60 euro, because of how it rates to their income. This is not the case. $5 bucks is just $5 bucks and a filipino will throw it away as easily as anyone else. It's not a 1:1 correlation.

You are obviously right saying the national average is X, but to think that subpopulations don't matter is an error. You price your products based on the market you are catering to. CEOS, or even call centre workers aren't going to low class bars or getting hookers from trike stands. Just like there are clubs that cater to Koreans that cost as much as getting a girl in America. In this case, the average income of the target market is far more important than the national average.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I suspect that those who eat out at Jolibee are a function of those who are doing better in life, those who are at the bottom but have some foreign worker or ATM hubby to mooch on plus those who save for a special treat.

After all if you are making that little, the money has to come from somewhere. You see those who eat there but you don't see those who don't and there are a lot of people there.

I've also heard of guys who talk about paying for dates where to take a girl out for a meal or even a small treat represents something they can't get often.

If I throw away 90 bucks, I can still eat the next day, if you are making 8 or even less a day and you throw that money away then something like rent or food has to go.
An average days wages for a first worlder involves much more discretionary income than for a third worlder.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

There's a big difference in mindset. You can read dozens of threads about it right here on this forum. Often, when filipinos get some cash in hand, they blow it immediately on whatever they might enjoy in that moment. There is little to no planning for the future. One of the reasons is because they live in the moment. Another reason is because just for the fact of having that money, they may feel obligated to share with or help out family.

I knew these two guys who, as soon as they got their salary, they would head straight to the bar or KTV (not the girly kind just drinking and fun with friends) and blow it, then they would be borrowing money from friends for daily life.

All income is discretionary income in the Philippines.