Would a WWIII or global catastrophe affect feminism?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Would a WWIII or global catastrophe affect feminism?

Post by drronnie »

My thoughts are that the current gynocentric system could only exsist because pussified men are enbaling it but what will happen if society collapses or a world war breaks out? Would that spell the end of feminism or what would happen?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Would a WWIII or global catastrophe affect feminism?

Post by OutWest »

drronnie wrote:My thoughts are that the current gynocentric system could only exsist because pussified men are enbaling it but what will happen if society collapses or a world war breaks out? Would that spell the end of feminism or what would happen?

Are you being humorous? Have you ever been in a really hot zone? You won't find feminists or he-bitches alive there..

One thing about the violent chaos of a real conflict- along with the bad, pretty little social theories and the meat beaters who preach them, all start to fade.

It does that when you are planning out the last minutes of your life over and over again.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

drronnie wrote:My thoughts are that the current gynocentric system could only exsist because pussified men are enbaling it but what will happen if society collapses or a world war breaks out?
What happens is ... the losing side's women spread legs for the conquering men. The losing side's men get dead.
See French women / German soldiers in WWII or look up the War Bride phenomenon.
Same with Korean / Japanese women with American GIs.

drronnie wrote:Would that spell the end of feminism or what would happen?
In the USSA, rude gynocentrism (Feminism) would quickly get swapped out for polite gynocentrism (aka traditionalism) and whoring :P .
That's what the "anti-feminists" are all about. Smart women getting ahead of the curve. Feh. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Teal Lantern wrote:
drronnie wrote:My thoughts are that the current gynocentric system could only exsist because pussified men are enbaling it but what will happen if society collapses or a world war breaks out?
What happens is ... the losing side's women spread legs for the conquering men. The losing side's men get dead.
See French women / German soldiers in WWII or look up the War Bride phenomenon.
Same with Korean / Japanese women with American GIs.

drronnie wrote:Would that spell the end of feminism or what would happen?
In the USSA, rude gynocentrism (Feminism) would quickly get swapped out for polite gynocentrism (aka traditionalism) and whoring :P .
That's what the "anti-feminists" are all about. Smart women getting ahead of the curve. Feh. :twisted:
In those situations its also seems them spreading their legs to "average" men for food and shelter.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Nonsense. It will have no effect whatsoever in the USA because people there will simply be watching the war on TV while people get killed in Asia and the middle east.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Actually, we're sort of having a slow motion economic catastrophe in the US. That's why seekingarrangement came into being. Lots of single mothers and college girls selling themselves nowadays in the US because economic conditions are more difficult. But the p***y price is still very high by global standards. All men really need to do to get their power back is stop this jabbering about Jebus and fantasizing about a return to some mythical patriarchy and get rid of child support for children born out of wedlock and also get rid of welfare. This can be pushed as a conservative measure targeted at minorities, to get all the racists on board. The final result will be like in the Philippines. Lots of young single hotties with a baby or three, desperate for financial help and willing to trade sex for money with a sugar daddy.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

retiredfrank wrote:Actually, we're sort of having a slow motion economic catastrophe in the US. That's why seekingarrangement came into being. Lots of single mothers and college girls selling themselves nowadays in the US because economic conditions are more difficult. But the p***y price is still very high by global standards. All men really need to do to get their power back is stop this jabbering about Jebus and fantasizing about a return to some mythical patriarchy and get rid of child support for children born out of wedlock and also get rid of welfare. This can be pushed as a conservative measure targeted at minorities, to get all the racists on board. The final result will be like in the Philippines. Lots of young single hotties with a baby or three, desperate for financial help and willing to trade sex for money with a sugar daddy.
Exactly Frank but that is why our masters the Federal Reserve set the system up to where they are daddy to disempower the men.

The economic catastrophe you speak of is picking up speed, I personally think they want to depopulate America good right around the corner.......
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

drronnie wrote:In those situations its also seems them spreading their legs to "average" men for food and shelter.
In a hot zone the man with plentiful food and shelter, if he's smart, isn't advertising that fact.
Men who are part of a gang, OTOH ...
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

The question is what kind of world would you want to live in without feminism?
I mean if you look at the arab world they dont really have women rights but it seems to me pretty oppressive even for a guy.

India doesnt really have women rights but im not sure if the average indian guy is really happy over there too.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Indian women, feh. :evil: Just gonna leave this here ...
http://lifenstory.com/in_india_marry_at_own_risk/

And this... :twisted:
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-hu ... rt-2169535

Despite all the SJW wailing about womens' oppression in places near and far, there is NO society where average men don't have it harder than the women.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

If there is truth to those Indian horror stories, that adds support to my recommendation to men to avoid marriage, get a vasectomy, pay single mothers for sugar baby sex if you want a real relationship, otherwise just monger. This is the direction society is heading everywhere. We are not going back to biblical patriarchy. Men who try to live according to old rules (marriage, especially, but also acknowledged fatherhood) are going to be crushed. The next step will be to punish women who raise criminal or defective children, with the ultimate goal reduced population.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Ghost wrote:That's exactly why we're going back to patriarchy eventually.

Key word is eventually, meaning far into the future, after I'm gone. I'm just trying to have a good time while I'm here, and especially to avoid being crushed by the machine. Someone else can worry about the long run.
Last edited by Shemp on June 14th, 2016, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:If there is truth to those Indian horror stories, that adds support to my recommendation to men to avoid marriage, get a vasectomy, pay single mothers for sugar baby sex if you want a real relationship, otherwise just monger. This is the direction society is heading everywhere. We are not going back to biblical patriarchy. Men who try to live according to old rules (marriage, especially, but also acknowledged fatherhood) are going to be crushed. The next step will be to punish women who raise criminal or defective children, with the ultimate goal reduced population.
That's exactly why we're going back to patriarchy eventually. How long can such a system last? The collapse is gradual, but it is coming. A society of single moms and sugar babying is operating on a time limit and in time will be replaced by another culture that controls female sexuality.
Exactly, and guess what culture will replace feminism and place strict controls on female sexuality? You guessed it, radical Islam. :shock:

Sharia law coming to society near you! :twisted:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."