Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Filipino's are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Post by The_Adventurer »

Adama wrote: And those men are always much more vocal than men who are satisfied and happy.
People who found happiness probably have better things to do with their life than sit around on some forum and complain.

Adama wrote: Two things:
1. Just because you move overseas it doesn't mean you're going to find an angel.
2. It isn't about the country. It is about your ability to tell the difference between good women and bad women, regardless of location.

The only way that can be done is to watch for which women are willing to please you, which women rarely say the word "no" to you when most men would use that word, women who are feminine in mannerisms (from attitude, gestures and her tone of voice), women with hair longer than neck-length. Those women are treasures regardless where you are.

If you can't determine the difference at home, how is it you will be able to tell the difference abroad, where the woman's primary language is different, and you're a foreigner ? You could just end up choosing a bad woman and being miserable, while merely amusing yourself that you have it better than American men.
The biggest mistake anyone can make is moving overseas, or across the street for that matter, for a woman. That makes women too big a deal in their life, and already gives women power over them.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Adama wrote:There was once this old American man who moved to Mexico on the manosphere. Some of you may remember him, because his name was his nationality. Anyhow, he would scream and scream and scream, as much as you can over the computer, about how men need to get away from American women, and that they even should without a doubt leave the United States immediately, even if it meant being poor.

So he is married to a Mexican woman, while slamming American women day and night. Is he happy with that Mexican woman? Absolutely not, and that is not a secret either. He openly posted that he was unhappy with her.

Two things:
1. Just because you move overseas it doesn't mean you're going to find an angel.
2. It isn't about the country. It is about your ability to tell the difference between good women and bad women, regardless of location.

The only way that can be done is to watch for which women are willing to please you, which women rarely say the word "no" to you when most men would use that word, women who are feminine in mannerisms (from attitude, gestures and her tone of voice), women with hair longer than neck-length. Those women are treasures regardless where you are.

If you can't determine the difference at home, how is it you will be able to tell the difference abroad, where the woman's primary language is different, and you're a foreigner ? You could just end up choosing a bad woman and being miserable, while merely amusing yourself that you have it better than American men.
Thanks for this advice, I will keep it in my mind.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The_Adventurer wrote:People who found happiness probably have better things to do with their life than sit around on some forum and complain.
If I was where I wanted to be, doing what I wanted to do, I would rarely if ever post here or anywhere again. I'd probably not even spend that much time online.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The_Adventurer wrote: People who found happiness probably have better things to do with their life than sit around on some forum and complain.
Well sure, if I had some interesting guys to talk to in person and in English at the local cafe here in Dnipropetrovsk Ukraine, I'd talk to them instead of hanging out in internet forums. Face to face has advantages over internet conversation. But since when are men who spend much of the day pleasantly conversing with fellow men unhappy? Some of us complain pitifully, some of simply state the facts of life as we have experienced them so others can learn from us and we from them.
The_Adventurer wrote: The biggest mistake anyone can make is moving overseas, or across the street for that matter, for a woman. That makes women too big a deal in their life, and already gives women power over them.
Of course women have power over us. So do our pets. If I had a cat or dog, I would have to buy it food, change the litter box or walk it, take it to the vet, clean up messes on the floor, etc. Anything we like has power over us. My beloved bicycle has power over me. Think of all the time and money I've sunk into that machine.

I look at women, I fantasize about them when I masturbate, I would willingly make major changes in my life for a good woman, including handing over large sums of money, far more than what I spend on the bicycle. Damn right they have power over me. But I'm rational and disciplined and can resist their power if that is in my best interest. Benefit has to exceed cost, that's the test I use, and most women fail that test.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Let me hear your opinions.
What is the point for a (seem to be good!) girl, to send you her nude photos, without even asking for money or without even you have ever asked for such photos?
I mean, why she does it, and what she expects?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Ghost wrote:
mentor wrote:Let me hear your opinions.
What is the point for a (seem to be good!) girl, to send you her nude photos, without even asking for money or without even you have ever asked for such photos?
I mean, why she does it, and what she expects?
She's horny and wants dick, or else is trying to get you hooked so you'll pay for cam shows or whatever.
Oh, now I understand, thanks for this clarification.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Another possibility is that she could be softening you up first before asking for money.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You know the silly thing is, men think they can make such statements and then retract them. They don't know. You can apologize for speaking garbage, but you cannot "retract" such statements. That is impossible. Their true feelings are known. How is it that a man has intercourse with subhumans? And what does it say about the men who believes others are subhuman and yet sleeps with them? Would that not be beastiality? Why would a man commit such an act? Do they respect and love themselves?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
CMagaya
Freshman Poster

Post by CMagaya »

mentor wrote:she told me she was 'busy' with many things (...) later, I see in her facebook she is in a relationship with a filipino. This is what 'busy' meant
Married over 5 years. 3 kids. Wife teacher. And she does the same... Look at this:

Wife: I miss you really
Guy: I miss ypu to babe
Wife: Huhu (Guy's name) I love you promise Pls come to phils
Guy: Ok dear. I promise.
Wife: Ill wait u
Guy: Thankyou (Wife's name)
Wife: Take care always (Guy's name) Yeah i promise ill wait u. I wanna grow old with u.
Guy: I want you to be the mother of my children.
Wife: Ooh so sweet. Me too honey. Pinky swear. I am sure that i want to be with u.
Guy: Yes. Pinky swear
Wife: Ok i trust you. I love you
Wife: (Guy's name)?
Guy: Yes dear
Wife: Ill talk to you tomorrow ok
Guy: Why not today ?
Wife: I went home in my province. Just two.days
(Spent whole weekend at home and couldn't date without being noticed)
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

CMagaya wrote: Married over 5 years. 3 kids. Wife teacher. And she does the same... Look at this:

Wife: Huhu (Guy's name) I love you promise Pls come to phils
Guy: Ok dear. I promise.
Wife: Ill wait u
Are you talking about distant relationship, when a guy comes to Philippines twice-thrice per year? I really can't understand such kind of "marriage"... What for? A foreigner willingly accepts to become a cash cow, while he even can't use all advantages of his young wife. Either relocate to the Philippines, or bring your wife to your home country, otherwise this relationship won't work.

By the way many pinays are very happy with "distant marriage", especially if a foreigner is an elderly guy. They enjoys a double benefit of having a permanent walking ATM plus a possibility to live for pleasure
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Russian1860 wrote: By the way many pinays are very happy with "distant marriage", especially if a foreigner is an elderly guy. They enjoys a double benefit of having a permanent walking ATM plus a possibility to live for pleasure
Imagine that.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Adama wrote:
Russian1860 wrote: By the way many pinays are very happy with "distant marriage", especially if a foreigner is an elderly guy. They enjoys a double benefit of having a permanent walking ATM plus a possibility to live for pleasure
Imagine that.
I have a couple of live examples of such "distant marriage". It looks like that: a guy (late 50s) works as a trucker in the US and visits his young (approx. 24-27 yo) legal wife twice per year. He provides all her family: her, her parents, 2 of her brothers plus indirectly all these multiple aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. None of them works. None! I don't know whether a truck dirver in USA earns a decent money, but definitely he is far from being a millionaire. 10 months per year, when he is out, she enjoys hanging out with friends (maybe lovers), travels throughout Pilippines and so on. And she is quite happy with her trouble free life. I really feel pity of that guy, who is exploited like that. And I don't understand foreigners, who accepts such kind of relationship.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Russian1860 wrote:
Adama wrote:
Imagine that.
I have a couple of live examples of such "distant marriage". It looks like that: a guy (late 50s) works as a trucker in the US and visits his young (approx. 24-27 yo) legal wife twice per year. He provides all her family: her, her parents, 2 of her brothers plus indirectly all these multiple aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. None of them works. None! I don't know whether a truck dirver in USA earns a decent money, but definitely he is far from being a millionaire. 10 months per year, when he is out, she enjoys hanging out with friends (maybe lovers), travels throughout Pilippines and so on. And she is quite happy with her trouble free life. I really feel pity of that guy, who is exploited like that. And I don't understand foreigners, who accepts such kind of relationship.
Totally agree. Marriage should be about love not money and a foreigner should not be pressurized and made to feel that it's his duty to support his wife's family. His only responsibility is her and any children they may have. Period.

Yes, generosity is a fine trait to have but only to those who appreciate it. Those who don't will use it against you time and time again for their own benefit cackling behind your back and calling you a sucker. Learnt this lesson at an early age and realised generosity is normally safer served anonymously.