How come my postings are being deleted?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

How come my postings are being deleted?

Post by Tapatio89 »

I want to know how come my postings on the threads are being deleted?

If you guys have something against me, be man enough to say it in front of my face rather than do this childish games.

I request an explanation for this, please.

Cheers

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Re: How come my postings are being deleted?

Post by Guhji »

I, for one, can't understand all the anger and vitriol directed at Tapatio. Those who can do, those who can't hate, I guess. So what if he dresses well and likes to brag about it? How does that affect YOU. Skin color and classism are a big deal in Mexico, and in other countries as well. It's no surprise that he may be sensitive about being seen as "too brown".

I visited Mexico City last month, and I saw plenty of guys who looked like Tapatio cavorting around town with pretty arm candy. It does not surprise me at all that he has an active social life. I suspect a far more interesting life than all his detractors put together. So many posters complain about the behavior of women in western society. Well, what does it say about you if you behave the same way.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It's RACISM because your black brown or whatever you are........
Time to Hide!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Guhji wrote:I, for one, can't understand all the anger and vitriol directed at Tapatio. Those who can do, those who can't hate, I guess. So what if he dresses well and likes to brag about it? How does that affect YOU. Skin color and classism are a big deal in Mexico, and in other countries as well. It's no surprise that he may be sensitive about being seen as "too brown".

I visited Mexico City last month, and I saw plenty of guys who looked like Tapatio cavorting around town with pretty arm candy. It does not surprise me at all that he has an active social life. I suspect a far more interesting life than all his detractors put together. So many posters complain about the behavior of women in western society. Well, what does it say about you if you behave the same way.
Finally someone who can talk objectively and not defamating others and has common sense. Thanks mate for appearing in here.

I am not even brown, mate. I am olive in complexion. If I was brown, I would be reddish like Pocahontas or George Lopez, and I am olive in complexion like Rafael Nadal, Enrique Iglesias, Sandro as some examples. Also, my facial features, eye shape, hair texture and body type are very different from George Lopez.

What parts of Mexico City did you visited? I am from Guadalajara, mate. I only live in Mexico city. And people from Mexico City do not look like me, unless we are speaking of the middle and upper-middle class people who many have their roots from Guadalajara.

And I agree with you. Many of these guys complain about gringas and Nordic women being fat, ugly, poorly dressed, poor hygiene when the average American/British or German man is fat, ugly, poorly dressed, and dirty from what I saw both in Mexico and in the USA when I used to live there. One attracts what you are. If you guys think foreign women will tolerate this and sleep with guys like described above and them being hot and sexy, you are DEAD WRONG and living in Neverland :lol:

Sorry to burst your fantasy, but it is time to go back to reality. Not my fault I have luck with the gals and like another poster said here that I at least had been married and showed proof of my gals, and that most of the posters here are just too much talk, but no game.

Guess who now is the blabbermouths now :lol: :mrgreen:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa but you look brown in your photo, what's wrong with being a sand nigger ?
Time to Hide!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Moretorque wrote:Yaa but you look brown in your photo, what's wrong with being a sand nigger ?
I am proud of having Arab heritage, but Arabs are NOT brown either. They are olive in complexion.

Then, in that case, Southern Italians and Greeks are brown too if you go by your logic.

Brown is like George Lopez, who is a Mexican of mostly Indigenous blood. Nothing like me.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am proud of my heritage too, first coming from the ape and then shifting to the Blackman and finally developing into the white nigger... or the white devil if you please!
Time to Hide!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Moretorque wrote:I am proud of my heritage too, first coming from the ape and then shifting to the Blackman and finally developing into the white nigger... or the white devil if you please!
You are blond Nordic?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tapatio89 wrote:I want to know how come my postings on the threads are being deleted?

If you guys have something against me, be man enough to say it in front of my face rather than do this childish games.

I request an explanation for this, please.

Cheers
Ordinary users - like myself - cannot delete your comments.

You have to write to the admin or mods.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I am proud of my heritage too, first coming from the ape and then shifting to the Blackman and finally developing into the white nigger... or the white devil if you please!
You are blond Nordic?
I am European mix, mostly German but Welch and even some Ashkenazi on my grand fathers side. I have both blondes and red heads in my family......which by the way are becoming extinct fast but nobody in my family line is nearly as handsome as you.. :wink:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
You are blond Nordic?
I am European mix, mostly German but Welch and even some Ashkenazi on my grand fathers side. I have both blondes and red heads in my family......which by the way are becoming extinct fast but nobody in my family line is nearly as handsome as you.. :wink:
You had me at German blood....Aliens love Germans :lol: :lol:
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

He seems like a typical metro narcissist f**g**t to me, honestly. I'm sorry that's harsh, but let me explain. He'd fit right in America, with all the other narcissists. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but read through some of his posts and had to laugh at him saying "Nordic men are more effeminate but taller, and that he was much more masculine compared to, " I had to laugh when I looked at his picture. Ahem? Then I caught another post of him saying lewd things about someone's mother, really disgusting personal things, and then claiming to be pure and clean in another post. My favorite gem was that "Nordic men suck and are boring in bed...". What a loser this guy is. He suffers very low self - esteem, and an inflated sense of self worth; that's narcissism.
He seems like he brags about all the things he "does". Someone who does this in real life wouldn't need to go online to brag and rub it in everyone's faces. I think he does it for attention.

That picture of that "girl" was a tranny.
Last edited by Eric on June 8th, 2016, 9:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Moretorque wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
You are blond Nordic?
Ok, I see. In my case, I am of mostly Mediterranean stock (Southern European and Arab), a bit of German Jew and 1/3 Indigenous blood. Most in my family have predominantly Mediterranean or full Mediterranean features, but a few are blond Nordic (the ones of German stock).
Last edited by Tapatio89 on June 8th, 2016, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Eric wrote:He seems like a typical metro narcissist f****** troll to me. He'd fit right in America, with all the other narcissists. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but read through some of his posts and had to laugh at him saying "Nordic men are more effeminate but taller, and that he was very masculine compared to, " I had to laugh when I looked at his picture. Ahem? Then I caught another post of him saying lewd things about someone's mother, really disgusting personal attacks.
He seems like he brags about all the things he does. Someone who does this in real life wouldn't need to go online to brag and rub it in everyone's faces. I think he does it for attention.

That picture of that "girl" was a tranny.
Who are you, loser? Who the heck you think you are to trash me around like this?

Metrosexuals are a very tiny minotrity in USA FYI. I see more metrosexuals in Mexico, Latin America and Europe than in the USA. Dont talk without having facts.

I look masculine compare to your blond, Nordic fellows. Everyone knows the Nordic-Anglo-Saxon look looks effeminate.

That forum poster attacked me first, so I had to defend myself.

I also brag about it in real life. Ask anyone that knows me personally, mate.

You are NO ONE to trash around me since you do not know me nor I have seen you around here. I bet if we met face to face, you will be running away from me like the little coward you are.

You probably closeted like trannies and want to rub it on me. Typical of shameless cowards...
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I'm 6'3" and from PURE NORDIC STOCK. I'm trained in mma, wrestling/boxing & combat.

I must break you - when we meet. My handsome Nordic face will crush you, and you will beg for it's mercy while you hear the lamentation of your women.

I get sick of seeing conversations about you here, and your useless drivel. Shut up.

Ask the Space ALIEN, he knows. We are of Mars, the bringer of War.

You will Lose.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.