How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I bet im the highester earner on this board. I bet ill pull in 23 to 25K in november. You dont have a clue and Ill keep it that way for good reason. I will deduct my laptop as an expense. I just hate changing new computers cause its a hassle. And im not so materialistic that i need a constant new computer or clothes or anything like that. And of course i wont go into my business its none of your business.
Yeah, right LOL The highest pooper, that I concede you. Or not...since PaloAltoGuy is in town, you have pretty tough competition for that (dubious) sceptre! :)
newlifeinphilippines wrote:As for the 10 year or 1 million I never said i was trying to save up that much or wait that long. But I do need to set some priorities with my situation especially when traveling is such a waste of time and money. Well im not sure when ill travel again have to see how things go but Im not looking for a wife right now so I dont see what the future of phil has to do with anything. Only someone who wants to lock down a wife in a hurry would think like that. I may do some traveling in the medium term but not now.
Alright, keep sitting in your basement and daydream about your 25K Monopoly dollars and all the hotties who will, at some point in the future, have to fight to get to your zippers first.

Do you want a friendly piece of advice? Live REALITY and learn to appreciate an imperfect reality more than a perfect fantasy. Then and only then, will you finally be in peace with yourself and the others.

And what do i get if i show you a screenshot of my bank account? LIVE

Will you apologize for being a pompous ass and that your anal retentiveness has made you nothing but a corporate slave while im making more than you sitting in my underwear? I doubt it.

Anyways your giving me heartburn I dont know why I waste time with you. I guess cause I have extra time the last couple days.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: Publicduende screams insecurity on the issue I can see through his posts more than anyone else on this forum.
Do I "scream insecurity" because I don't make up bombastic fantasies about my sex life and my success? Once again, reality for an average married couple is usually far less eventful and more boring than that of a Hollywood star. But then again, is our reality. Our. Reality. And it's better than the fictional narrative of a full-time bullshitter who needs to complain about women and life while boasting his money-making abilities to feel he belongs to human race.

You know what dude? The reason why I was vocal about Cornfed not being banned was because I knew he at least had the gift of consistency. He was far from rock bottom. Having met you, I know I was right.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:And what do i get if i show you a screenshot of my bank account? LIVE

Will you apologize for being a pompous a** and that your anal retentiveness has made you nothing but a corporate slave while im making more than you sitting in my underwear? I doubt it.

Anyways your giving me heartburn I dont know why I waste time with you. I guess cause I have extra time the last couple days.
Yeah as if I gave half a shite about a hacked bank statement LOL Whatever you wanted to prove to the world, you already proved it in here. You are a deluded arsehole, full of frustration and regret, and can't do better than spending your time bashing on online personas you don't know in the slightest.

Grow up.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: Publicduende screams insecurity on the issue I can see through his posts more than anyone else on this forum.
Do I "scream insecurity" because I don't make up bombastic fantasies about my sex life and my success? Once again, reality for an average married couple is usually far less eventful and more boring than that of a Hollywood star. But then again, is our reality. Our. Reality. And it's better than the fictional narrative of a full-time bullshitter who needs to complain about women and life while boasting his money-making abilities to feel he belongs to human race.

You know what dude? The reason why I was vocal about Cornfed not being banned was because I knew he at least had the gift of consistency. He was far from rock bottom. Having met you, I know I was right.

Its pretty obvious Ive struck a chord with you. Your tone and replies are strangely not yourself. SO i can conclude the following: You dont make as much as you used to claim, 2 your wife is not hot. You scream total insecurity, the very thing you accuse everyone else.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:And what do i get if i show you a screenshot of my bank account? LIVE

Will you apologize for being a pompous a** and that your anal retentiveness has made you nothing but a corporate slave while im making more than you sitting in my underwear? I doubt it.

Yeah as if I gave half a shite about a hacked bank statement LOL Whatever you wanted to prove to the world, you already proved it in here. You are a deluded arsehole, full of frustration and regret, and can't do better than spending your time bashing on online personas you don't know in the slightest.

Grow up.

Funny the way you talk down to people you are the worst offender on this board.

Hacked bank account? Pulease more delusional justification and insecurity your displaying. I been talking about making tons of money for awhile now so how could it be a hacked account. Why would i be talking about money im making and stating various numbers over the last few weeks on a supposed hacked account i mysteriously have owned all this time that no one not even the owner of the account knows about it being "hacked" that makes no sense. I cited numbers a couple weeks ago. So it would be consistent if i showed you a LIVE screenshot. But i know you arent humble enough to apologize if i took the effort to prove you wrong.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Its pretty obvious Ive struck a chord with you. Your tone and replies are strangely not yourself. SO i can conclude the following: You dont make as much as you used to claim, 2 your wife is not hot. You scream total insecurity, the very thing you accuse everyone else.
The only thing you might have struck with me, is the chance of a quick exchange with me as I'm just back from a Halloween party and my wife has gone to bed. This is going to be my last post, as I will go to bed now. I couldn't care less what you think I make, or don't make. It's a typically American thing to compare one another based on how much money one makes. Whatever my wife or I make, it's enough to give us a decent lifestyle, keep our dreams afloat and allow us to maintain our assets and invest more in the future. And I can assure you that my wife is still pretty hot in her mid-thirties., and that's probably the least interesting side of hers.

Since you're the one dispensing judgements on me and several other members, would I be right to say that you're the one who needs to constantly compare himself to the others to keep the self-assured helium balloon from crashing to the ground?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Funny the way you talk down to people you are the worst offender on this board.

Hacked bank account? Pulease more delusional justification and insecurity your displaying. I been talking about making tons of money for awhile now so how could it be a hacked account. Why would i be talking about money im making and stating various numbers over the last few weeks on a supposed hacked account i mysteriously have owned all this time that no one not even the owner of the account knows about it being "hacked" that makes no sense. I cited numbers a couple weeks ago. So it would be consistent if i showed you a LIVE screenshot. But i know you arent humble enough to apologize if i took the effort to prove you wrong.
Do whatever you want. Rich or poor, you remain a rich (or poor) arsehole.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Its pretty obvious Ive struck a chord with you. Your tone and replies are strangely not yourself. SO i can conclude the following: You dont make as much as you used to claim, 2 your wife is not hot. You scream total insecurity, the very thing you accuse everyone else.
The only thing you might have struck with me, is the chance of a quick exchange with me as I'm just back from a Halloween party and my wife has gone to bed. This is going to be my last post, as I will go to bed now. I couldn't care less what you think I make, or don't make. It's a typically American thing to compare one another based on how much money one makes. Whatever my wife or I make, it's enough to give us a decent lifestyle, keep our dreams afloat and allow us to maintain our assets and invest more in the future. And I can assure you that my wife is still pretty hot in her mid-thirties., and that's probably the least interesting side of hers.

Since you're the one dispensing judgements on me and several other members, would I be right to say that you're the one who needs to constantly compare himself to the others to keep the self-assured helium balloon from crashing to the ground?

You are partly right. Ill give you that.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I've been watching some of his videos, and while they are interesting, they are nothing really new. As far as he goes, he looks pretty good, but has the typical loud American obnoxiousness and arrogance about him, and he has a classic shit eating grin. He reminds me of a backup NFL quarterback that only became famous when the starter was injured, and then gradually faded into obscurity.

As far as his wife goes, I'd give her a generous 5/10, because I wouldn't even meet her based on her pictures. She looks really quite ladyboyish, wears too much makeup and her smile and mouth look disproportionately large on her face. Ditch the glasses too. I don't know how anyone would want to fall asleep and wake up next to that. With all the single girls available there, I don't get why he didn't get a much younger hotter girl, that he likes the personality of too.

Congrats to him on his 155,000+ YT subscribers.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

He is a bit off looking [no homo] She is profoundly unattractive. I like prefer odd looking girls but yikes. Fire and lots of it. Better than my hand I suppose.
Couldn't he get someone who he gets along with equally well with and at least somewhat attractive?

I have to laugh at people who brag about shit on the internet when there is no way to actually prove it and when you call them on it they keep insisting it's true as if that forms some sort of evidence. If someone is questioning your honesty, making the same claim over and over doesn't cut it. Captain Obvious where are you.

This guy on another forum. Claimed to have a very high paying job, perfect hot horny wife, girlfriends, fuckbuddies and banged whores behind her back. Yet he posted non stop on the forum with many very long posts about everything and anything.
Even better, if you dared suggest that someone who a life that awesome would have neither the time nor the inclination to engage in non ending internet arguments he would fight you tooth and nail insisting that he was telling the truth.
When you point out that a true winner in life wouldn't give a crap about not being believed and a true winner who had the brains to have a high paying job and cheat on his perfect wife constantly would figure out that saying "I'm telling the truth" over and over not only doesn't prove he is right but kind of indicates that he is full of it.

Just once I'd love to see...

A: I am awesome in X way
B:Bullshit.
A:Well I can't really prove it so meh.

Like that Dilbert strip, when Dogbert was losing his hate on for humanity, he reads internet forums.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I've been watching some of his videos, and while they are interesting, they are nothing really new. As far as he goes, he looks pretty good, but has the typical loud American obnoxiousness and arrogance about him, and he has a classic shit eating grin. He reminds me of a backup NFL quarterback that only became famous when the starter was injured, and then gradually faded into obscurity.

As far as his wife goes, I'd give her a generous 5/10, because I wouldn't even meet her based on her pictures. She looks really quite ladyboyish, wears too much makeup and her smile and mouth look disproportionately large on her face. Ditch the glasses too. I don't know how anyone would want to fall asleep and wake up next to that. With all the single girls available there, I don't get why he didn't get a much younger hotter girl, that he likes the personality of too.

Travis is like a very tiny celeb in Phils, and the celeb world in Phils is pretty small. So he's carved a tiny niche within that small world.

As for banging girls and bragging on it, you guys are missing the elephant in the room. Travis is gay or at least known to be. His wife is someone with a good educational background who I suppose gets along with him well as a companion. But I highly doubt that's where he gets his sexual needs met, even if everyone is wrong and he's straight or at least bi. Much more likely is that he has some very close "buddies" for that side of his life lol.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Maybe his wife is a ladyboy after all, she certainly looks it. Perhaps he is also seeing that drippingly gay movie director he uses sometimes.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Rock wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I've been watching some of his videos, and while they are interesting, they are nothing really new. As far as he goes, he looks pretty good, but has the typical loud American obnoxiousness and arrogance about him, and he has a classic shit eating grin. He reminds me of a backup NFL quarterback that only became famous when the starter was injured, and then gradually faded into obscurity.

Travis is like a very tiny celeb in Phils, and the celeb world in Phils is pretty small. So he's carved a tiny niche within that small world.

As for banging girls and bragging on it, you guys are missing the elephant in the room. Travis is gay or at least known to be. His wife is someone with a good educational background who I suppose gets along with him well as a companion. But I highly doubt that's where he gets his sexual needs met, even if everyone is wrong and he's straight or at least bi. Much more likely is that he has some very close "buddies" for that side of his life lol.
I had always thought that he was gay. His wife taught college at one time. She was my girlfriend''s teacher. They are from the same town.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Rock wrote:

I had always thought that he was gay. His wife taught college at one time. She was my girlfriend''s teacher. They are from the same town. I had asked my girlfriend did she think he was good looking and her answer was no. I think she may bave been the one that told me he was gay.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Rock wrote:

I had always thought that he was gay. His wife taught college at one time. She was my girlfriend''s teacher. They are from the same town. I had asked my girlfriend did she think he was good looking and her answer was no. I think she may bave been the one that told me he was gay. Pinay's can spot gay much quicker than Westerners can, so that may account for her not thinking he's good looking.