Feminism and Christianity two sides of same coin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Feminism and Christianity two sides of same coin

Post by drronnie »

Slowly I am starting to wonder if Christian groups and radical feminists are two sides of the same coin. Both of them want to deprive men of sex and both have a disdain for men who cannot get any. I

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Feminism and Christianity two sides of same coin

Post by Shemp »

drronnie wrote:Slowly I am starting to wonder if Christian groups and radical feminists are two sides of the same coin. Both of them want to deprive men of sex and both have a disdain for men who cannot get any. I
hit the submit button too soon?

Yes to all of the above
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Most of the formal Christian movements in the USA are controlled by subversive elements. It is not real Christianity. It's called infiltration. Fritz Springmeier explains this on youtube if you need further explanation.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

The Christian church seemed to be partriachical until the ealry sixties if I got my facts right. But with the emergance of feminist doctrine it being less and less amicable to men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

drronnie wrote:The Christian church seemed to be partriachical until the ealry sixties if I got my facts right. But with the emergance of feminist doctrine it being less and less amicable to men.
There is no Christian Church. If you mean the Catholic church, they are not Christian but Catholic, and they are working with and for the bankers and the rest of the evil organizations, like the UN, calling for a one world government and the rest. The Pope even says you don't have to believe in God to get to heaven. That makes him a nonbeliever and a non Christian.

There are many denominations, and most of those are large, centrally controlled organizations that have nothing to do with God. They have been subverted and infiltrated, just like the rest of the culture and like the rest of the institutions. You can't believe the cultural Marxists would take over the media, government, and education but neglect organized religion. Many of the pastors and priests of most denominations are Freemasons.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote:Slowly I am starting to wonder if Christian groups and radical feminists are two sides of the same coin. Both of them want to deprive men of sex and both have a disdain for men who cannot get any.
Not really the same, it is Christianity which selling out its original moral values to feminism. No other major religion is doing something like that.

Christian moral values are now distorted, there are lesbian bishops, pedophile priests and single moms with children from different men have more value than a hard working man, who cannot find any wife for him etc.etc....

Christianity is the only religion I know which is fitting perfectly gays and feminists, it's a convenient religion also for criminals - just pray a little and their god will forgive them everything.