How come my postings are being deleted?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: How come my postings are being deleted?

Post by Tapatio89 »

Eric wrote:I'm 6'3" and from PURE NORDIC STOCK. I'm trained in mma, wrestling/boxing & combat.

I must break you - when we meet. My handsome Nordic face will crush you, and you will beg for it's mercy while you hear the lamentation of your women.

I get sick of seeing conversations about you here, and your useless drivel. Shut up.

Ask the Space ALIEN, he knows. We are of Mars, the bringer of War.

You will Lose.
We will see abour that, blondie. I am not afraid of you.

My pred. Mediterranean face will crush you like a tooth pick your baby face will be smashed like a watermelon.

You are an idiot for thinking only you need brute force. I am the calculating type and use strategy, your muscles will be de-inflated like a balloon. :mrgreen: :lol:

YOU WILL LOSE, LOSER

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:He seems like a typical metro narcissist f**g**t to me, honestly. I'm sorry that's harsh, but let me explain. He'd fit right in America, with all the other narcissists. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but read through some of his posts and had to laugh at him saying "Nordic men are more effeminate but taller, and that he was much more masculine compared to, " I had to laugh when I looked at his picture. Ahem? Then I caught another post of him saying lewd things about someone's mother, really disgusting personal things, and then claiming to be pure and clean in another post. My favorite gem was that "Nordic men suck and are boring in bed...". What a loser this guy is. He suffers very low self - esteem, and an inflated sense of self worth; that's narcissism.
He seems like he brags about all the things he "does". Someone who does this in real life wouldn't need to go online to brag and rub it in everyone's faces. I think he does it for attention.

That picture of that "girl" was a tranny.
Well he would be an expert on how men suck in bed ;)
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Eric wrote:I'm 6'3" and from PURE NORDIC STOCK. I'm trained in mma, wrestling/boxing & combat.

I must break you - when we meet. My handsome Nordic face will crush you, and you will beg for it's mercy while you hear the lamentation of your women.

I get sick of seeing conversations about you here, and your useless drivel. Shut up.

You will Lose.

My pred. Mediterranean face will crush you like a tooth pick your baby face will be smashed like a watermelon.

You are an idiot for thinking only you need brute force. I am the calculating type and use strategy, your muscles will be de-inflated like a balloon. :mrgreen: :lol:

YOU WILL LOSE, LOSER
He might lose points for his internet tough guy bullshit, but at least he redeems himself with a Conan the Barbarian/Gengish Khan reference. Pretty sure he tossed in a Rocky 3 reference also.

Your comments are purely idiotic. It's been established that you are a wee hobbit of a man. Even if the claims above are bullshit I'd take him over you without any further information. If he is telling the truth and you never called him on it so you must think so then you are a deluded idiot to think you would win. Unless the fight involved who can suck off the most trannies in an hour.

Jeez I've never seen anyone so easy to flame and so blind to his failures.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

But, I actually am trained in combat. I trained in 2 mma schools.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

cdnFA wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

You will Lose.

YOU WILL LOSE, LOSER
He might lose points for his internet tough guy bullshit, but at least he redeems himself with a Conan the Barbarian/Gengish Khan reference. Pretty sure he tossed in a Rocky 3 reference also.

Your comments are purely idiotic. It's been established that you are a wee hobbit of a man. Even if the claims above are bullshit I'd take him over you without any further information. If he is telling the truth and you never called him on it so you must think so then you are a deluded idiot to think you would win. Unless the fight involved who can suck off the most trannies in an hour.

Jeez I've never seen anyone so easy to flame and so blind to his failures.
And you are a nosy fool. Stay out of this if it does not concern you, dumbwad.

I am not short. And you probably are a fat, ugly, poorly dressed gringo. Rather be 5 foot 7 like I am but handsome and slender than a tall landwhale, old, ugly, and dress like a slob like you do. Face it, you are no match against me. You gusy do not know when to quit.

I can beat him easily. If I defeated football players easily, this blondie is no match for me.

Your failures are definitely MUCH BIGGER than mine. I bet you on this one.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Eric wrote:But, I actually am trained in combat. I trained in 2 mma schools.
Does not matter. That does not scare me at all. I trained judo and tae kwon do, so, your point?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Does not matter. That does not scare me at all. I trained judo and tae kwon do, so, your point?
You guys should have a fight and whoever loses has all his posts deleted. Deal?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

@OP

I think you just pressed the wrong button, maybe fingers were greasy?

Or the other possibility is that you're a second class citizen here and get worst treatment. After all none of my posts were deleted.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You will Lose.
What a STUD, he's a space monster you know....an alien space monster.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Tapa is a lover, compare love sticks that will determine who the real deal is............
Time to Hide!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:@OP

Or the other possibility is that you're a second class citizen here and get worst treatment. After all none of my posts were deleted.
Don´t get all clever, Drealm. This does not concern you.

STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS, YOU NOSEY FOOL!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Which ones? Not me. Ask james bond or fschmidt about it. PM them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr Wu, what a surprise. I think you can take him with your Walther PPK...........
Time to Hide!
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Tapatio89 wrote:

You asked a question on a public forum instead of sending a PM to the site admin. What the hell did you expect.

And you call someone else a fool. That's rich.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

cdnFA wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

You asked a question on a public forum instead of sending a PM to the site admin. What the hell did you expect.

And you call someone else a fool. That's rich.
There are rules here on this forum, and one is not to insult other forum members?

If you do not follow your so-called values, then you are a hypocrite. No wonder any of you guys get women. Now, this is starting to make sense :lol: :mrgreen: