Translations of articles from the Russian manosphere

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Translations of articles from the Russian manosphere

Post by Hero »

I didn't have time to read the entire thread, but here are my responses:

1. I agree that Ukrainian women are slutty. I dated a couple of them. One wanted to sleep with me on the very first date, and the other wanted to sleep with me after a week of dating. In general, if a Ukrainian woman invites you for a visit, I think that it's an invitation for sex
2. The beauty of Ukrainian women has been greatly exaggerated. Don't believe what you see on Anastasiaweb.com or loveme.com. You're not going to find supermodels filling the streets of Ukrainian cities.
3. Lately, I've been getting a LOT of messages on Anastasiaweb from Prague women. Could this be a sign of their decline? Maybe more of them are turning into gold-digging seekers of American sugar daddies?
newbgold
Freshman Poster

Post by newbgold »

Ok in a nuts shell white women suck. I mean what is about white people to be like this? It seems like the last places are maybe South America and places in Asia and I say maybe because places are changing.
Please don't give up on white women entirely if you like them. Perhaps, some good ones might still exist in villages in Slovakia and Hungary. I am going there this weekend to see it first hand.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I have interacted with Russian and Ukrainian women. In my opinion, they are much more pleasant to talk to than American women. For starters, they are more intelligent and cultured, and you can actually have substantial conversations with them. Also, their energy is much more feminine than American womens. They have soft voices and aren't loud and obnoxious like American women. The ones I have talked to have been very shy for the most part. They are hesitant to skype with me because they think their English is bad, but once I get them on skype I usually discover that their English is actually pretty good. Little things like that show me that they are humble. At least they are much more humble than American women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

!
Last edited by MatureDJ on July 10th, 2016, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

retiredfrank wrote:I'm in Ukraine now. Kiev a week ago, Dnipropetrovsk now. Very cheap living here, and that's why I'm here, not the women.
And your nose is long enough to reach Moscow.