White Men Ruin Foreign Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: White Men Ruin Foreign Women

Post by The_Adventurer »

Somewhere on this board I posted a link to a site that was all about Asian man, white woman couples. I think most were Russian and Eastern European women. It happens a lot more than people around think, I would assume.

Even in the US, I have seen some tall, muscular Asian guys with very hot white girls. And young...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Here in Japan you can also see some Asian men with white women. Of course still a minority, but for sure mixed-race couples are increasingly common.

Many of them - both of them - are from South America, Brazil, Peru etc. where there is a rather strong Japanese community existing, the younger generation prefers to move over back to Japan. You can see these Japanese men (who are not really Japanese anymore) who are coming in with South American women of other races. I don't think there is any problem for them about race.

Also in our German community in Tokyo you will find a not so small number of Japanese men with women from Continental Europe.

You will see only a few females here from Russia or Eastern Europe. Japan is not a country where they consider long-stay with local men.

Another group, fairly large, are mixed people among themselves, like my 2 daughters who are 50/50 Japanese Europeans, and my son-in-law is American-Asian, originally both parents are from Japan, but his native language is English.

Of course most foreign women living in Japan are Asians by their race, Koreans, Chinese, some Filipinas, but you can see now frequently foreign women of other races too who socialize with Japanese men.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I didn't know where else to put this crap:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMC7urg428k[/youtube]

And i don;t know what to say, one could see the cup half full of half empty here. But some of the requirements are truly irritating here. If that is the general trend, no wonder some japanese men are saying f*ck this and going herbivore. They low point is "Guys give up too easily if you have a boyfriend."

As i posted before, i did short stop in narita one time and the japanese businessmen where oblivious of the cute waitresses, who appreciated my attention. So again, half full or half empty?

Then i found these gems, to give things some delicious context lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thCm5UlpxJY[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ7ZMC7LhK0[/youtube]
Last edited by droid on April 26th, 2016, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:Here in Japan you can also see some Asian men with white women. Of course still a minority, but for sure mixed-race couples are increasingly common.

Also in our German community in Tokyo you will find a not so small number of Japanese men with women from Continental Europe.

You will see only a few females here from Russia or Eastern Europe. Japan is not a country where they consider long-stay with local men.
It's interesting how the mind works. Or at least the minds of certain fools. White women suck, but they are perfectly okay when they are married to Asian men.

Wait! I thought these women were all terrible monsters who no sane man would touch. Wow.

And of the white women who go there, none of them are the submissive (actually that is the last thing they are) Russian women. (Actually I have never met one Russian woman who I would marry as none of them seemed submissive to me but instead the complete opposite of their reputation.)

hahahaha
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

droid wrote:I didn't know where else to put this crap:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMC7urg428k[/youtube]

And i don;t know what to say, one could see the cup half full of half empty here. But some of the requirements are truly irritating here. If that is the general trend, no wonder some japanese men are saying f*ck this and going herbivore. They low point is "Guys give up too easily if you have a boyfriend."
That girl on the left with the hat, those cheeks and the overbite. I have a weakness and overbite.

I remember seeing the clip before. The give up too easily if you have a boyfriend line. I remember that. Reminds me of that whole no means no but then you hear stories of a girl who keeps turning a guy down and eventually marry them. So no means no unless it doesn't. Granted some guys won't take an obvious forceful no but it would be a lot easier to accept no means no if women would respect the no they give out. They would also reduce [not eliminate] dating troubles if they filtered out guys who didn't respect the no. However that would mean assuming that women had reason and accountability and that wouldn't be proper feminist thinking. I also remember a line from a video I don't remember which where the girl said she doesn't want to make decisions, the guy should decide everything. If I wanted to date a child I'd be a freaken pedobear. I don't want to date children, I want to date adult females. Someone who knows the there is a happy middle ground between being a doormat and a beatch.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Cornfed wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote: In Japan, for example, if a woman has been with a foreigner, no Japanese man will ever want her again.
How strange. It's almost like we're niggers to them.
Well here in the USA white men treat Asian men as niggers so it's whatevs.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Dragon wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote: In Japan, for example, if a woman has been with a foreigner, no Japanese man will ever want her again.
Well here in the USA white men treat Asian men as niggers...
Bullshit.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

gnosis wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Well here in the USA white men treat Asian men as niggers...
Bullshit.
Agreed. I do wonder sometimes if some posters ever leave their basements. Coming from me, that's pretty side.
Ironically, I am literally posting this from a basement. ;)
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The_Adventurer wrote: 1. Avoid Girls who know English
They are usually- Used up worthless for marriage. Usually they have been in contact with Anglo/White men. You will have to learn their language. In Latin America you will have to learn Spanish. In the Philippines you will have to learn Tagalog. And in Thailand you will have to learn Thai.
Also, regarding foreign women who know English, more likely than not, you'll have to play the matriarchal game with them in some ways, especially if they've been exposed to at least some American media.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

I think generalizations in general are unproductive and lead to false assumptions and problems that come from false/negative belief systems

No-one 'ruins' anyone else for the most part, because even those who have grown up in highly abusive environments can choose to become highly successful, happy and productive beings

I find it really interesting and quite hilarious that in many Asian countries, the feelings of racism against whites are quite strong. Even in Australia, many Asian women are exclusive to their own cliques, and you can sense they wont give you the time of day. But Ive met many more attractive Asian girls in Perth that are open to me as a white man

At the end of the day i think it really comes down to everyone's situation is different, but its what you make of it thats important. Even a foreign woman who would be described as 'messed up' would benefit from a strong compassionate white man if that's what they want in the end, but generalizing is unhealthy. For example, many Australians here are racist against aboriginal/original people, which stops them from seeing the amazing gifts and unique qualities original people and culture possess, not to mention the basic decency of respect for them being in the country first, and having to deal with scientific enslavement methods of the British empire continuing to this day