Why are black women so fat?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Why are black women so fat?

Post by Banano »

Is it laziness? I noticed they tend to walk much slower than whites and asians, very low energie

Its common trait for all black women no matter where they are

Do they hate to exercise and love shit food or genes are not designed to handle modern food
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are black women so fat?

Post by w.p.o. »

Banano wrote:Is it laziness? I noticed they tend to walk much slower than whites and asians, very low energie

Do they hate to exercise and love shit food or genes are not designed to handle modern food
Junk food
Fried food
Soul food
Pork pork and more pork
Their intolerance to exercise
They're allergic to fitness centers (they're a rare sight in the gym)
They would rather watch soap operas (and other irrelevant BS shows) than ride a bike or jog around the neighborhood
I've also noticed they have very low libido (even the slim ones)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:Is it laziness? I noticed they tend to walk much slower than whites and asians, very low energie

They may tend to move slowly than white and asian girls when they are in relaxed strolling mode. But from what I've seen, when girls fight or dance, the black ones stand out as by far the quickest, strongest, and most athletic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Too much testesterone?

So many of them have that tranny look(williams sisters,michelle obama), hostile facial expression only mother can love
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Many aren't going to buy this reply but some of it may stem from poverty since they are statistically more likely than average to be affected.

It's known that poor people, even eating the same calorie count, tend to be fatter. Probably has something to do with stress stemming from worries related to their finances and future. This would hold true for obese members of other ethnicities as well.

Conversely I'd bet money that wealthy blacks, Hispanics, or any other ethnicity are less likely to gain fat, compared to poorer counterparts of the same ethnicity, even eating the same kind of foods.

Regarding testosterone levels, higher testosterone tends to reduce bodyfat. Estrogen tends to increase body fat. Again, some will dispute this, but I have read that black women have statistically higher that average estrogen levels, at least going into the peak childbearing years.

I think there have been studies suggesting that blacks and Hispanics are more prone to insulin resistance, so diabetes and obesity would follow. So it's probably right to suspect the sugary diets of today. Some think herbicides, additives, dyes and pesticides push up black (and Hispanic) obesity rates more than white and Asian due to genetics. There's plenty of obesity in Africa, but when you watch the news footage from there you can see that the problem isn't so pronounced.
Last edited by wanderlust on June 14th, 2016, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Banano wrote:Too much testesterone?

So many of them have that tranny look(williams sisters,michelle obama), hostile facial expression only mother can love
Damn right. That goes for the majority of blk wmn. They're more masculine, aggressive, mean, angry, and uglier than the others. Since Testosterone is anabolic harmone (muscles, speed, strength, decrease in body fat), their reason for their sluggishness has everything to do with the lack of physicality.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

wanderlust wrote:Many aren't going to buy this reply but some of it may stem from poverty since they are statistically more likely than average to be affected.

It's known that poor people, even eating the same calorie count, tend to be fatter. Probably has something to do with stress stemming from worries related to their finances and future. This would hold true for other obese ethnicities as well.

Conversely I'd bet money that wealthy blacks, Hispanics, or any other ethnicity are less likely to gain fat, compared to poorer counterparts of the same ethnicity, even eating the same kind of foods.

Regarding testosterone levels, higher testosterone tends to reduce bodyfat. Estrogen tends to increase body fat. Again, some will dispute this, but I have read that black women have statistically higher that average estrogen levels, at least going into the peak childbearing years.

I think there have been studies suggesting that blacks and Hispanics are more prone to insulin resistance, so diabetes and obesity would follow. So it's probably right to suspect the sugary diets of today. Some think herbicides, additives, dyes and pesticides push up black (and Hispanic) obesity rates more than white and Asian due to genetics. There's plenty of obesity in Africa, but when you watch the news footage from there you can see that the problem isn't so pronounced.
contradiction my dear watson.

When I was broke-n-busted I was shredded to the bone (still am but the muscles are a lot bigger). I've seen people who are well to do come to the gym fat as hell. The key word is exercise. proper exercise is more like it. What's strange is I've seen people who have never even walked PAST a fitness center, yet they're shredded like bruce lee (it's frustrating when you think about it). Some of these people also don't have the best diet in the world either (which makes it even more frustrating to someone who works hard and sees no results). The other key word is diet. Although a calorie is a calorie, the SOURCE of the calories makes all the difference. There may be plenty of protein in a cheese steak, but the source isn't a wise choice. The human body wasn't really geared to processing foods like bread. It was geared to digesting fruits, veggies, beans, nuts/seeds and (non-processed) meats.

Blk wmn typically have higher testosterone than other women. If their estrogen levels were higher, they would be more feminine than the others. Since this isn't the case, their estrogen levels are substantially lower than the others. Look at the athletes. They look like freakin dudes. To quote tommy sotomayor, "you slap a wig on a blk man, they look like the average blk wmn."
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

wanderlust wrote:Many aren't going to buy this reply but some of it may stem from poverty since they are statistically more likely than average to be affected.

It's known that poor people, even eating the same calorie count, tend to be fatter. Probably has something to do with stress stemming from worries related to their finances and future. This would hold true for obese members of other ethnicities as well.

If it were that simple, their African cousins would be far fatter, yet most Africans are skinny as rails. By the way, Hispanic isn't a "race"; it's a culture.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

I didn't say Hispanic was a race.

Also could you explain what you mean when you say,

"If it were that simple, their African cousins would be far fatter, yet most Africans are skinny. . .?"

Not sure I understand what you mean there. The argument that's commonly made is that a group of low economic status within their society is likely to be more stressed out, and thus, accumulate fat more easily. Africans who are poor compared to westerners, but not compared to their society, aren't going to accumulate fat as easily.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

w.p.o. wrote:

It's known that poor people, even eating the same calorie count, tend to be fatter. Probably has something to do with stress stemming from worries related to their finances and future. This would hold true for other obese ethnicities as well.

contradiction my dear watson.

When I was broke-n-busted I was shredded to the bone (still am but the muscles are a lot bigger). I've seen people who are well to do come to the gym fat as hell. The key word is exercise. proper exercise is more like it. What's strange is I've seen people who have never even walked PAST a fitness center, yet they're shredded like bruce lee (it's frustrating when you think about it). Some of these people also don't have the best diet in the world either (which makes it even more frustrating to someone who works hard and sees no results). The other key word is diet. Although a calorie is a calorie, the SOURCE of the calories makes all the difference. There may be plenty of protein in a cheese steak, but the source isn't a wise choice. The human body wasn't really geared to processing foods like bread. It was geared to digesting fruits, veggies, beans, nuts/seeds and (non-processed) meats.

Blk wmn typically have higher testosterone than other women. If their estrogen levels were higher, they would be more feminine than the others. Since this isn't the case, their estrogen levels are substantially lower than the others. Look at the athletes. They look like freakin dudes. To quote tommy sotomayor, "you slap a wig on a blk man, they look like the average blk wmn."
I don't know anything about their testosterone levels but the data on estrogen is available:

http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/14/9/2147.full

18% higher estradiol, 17% higher free estradiol when compared to Caucasians

Also we are making the same case regarding diet; my post notes that the modern diet CAN be to blame. You may have been shredded and poor, but it's big case samples that show trends, and that trend does implicate poverty.

I don't know anything about their exercise rates.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Ghettopotamus.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think a lot of it may have to do with subconsciousness, too a woman being attractive and desired by men means a lot and most black woman are considered not very attractive by men.

They also are way too masculine............ So they eat, lay around and breed if they can.
Time to Hide!
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

Probably because they're not penalized for getting fat, as black men will often f**k anything (in fact the bigger the better). It's a shame too, because they have some of the best bodies when they maintain a healthy weight. They're also the only race of women who've ever given me IOI's.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Black women in the US are the most overweight of all women. White and Hispanic women in America are not that far behind.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Guys. They don't want to sweat out there weave. En serio.