The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizedeh)

Post by Eric »

So, does this mean that sleeping with a lot of women is bad? - this gets so confusing. First it's good, then it's bad. All men should do it, then no you shouldn't do it because it's no good.

Why is this so confusing? I want to just give up on women totally. My head hurts.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think the controversy with Roosh is that he sells pick up but from what I understand he also does p4p sometimes . P4p you don't need pick up but just know where the location is and or going price.
There is nothing wrong with getting sex the problem is if Roosh starts selling his pick up stuff to make a living when in reality it doesn't work.
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

"PUA" is disgusting, hypocritical crap. They use and abuse women and turn them into whores- and then snivel bitterly about how women are all whores.

Sad, broken men resort to this kind of behavior. Men who never resolved their mommy issues, or who never got over their lonely-reject phase from high school.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

All of Roosh guides, including the newest ones, are available for free on both libgen.io and bookzz.org
ebooks sharing websites.

Roosh is a narcissistic, selfish guy with a big white beard and white hair, who has unfrequent sex with prostitutes,
and writes clickbait bullshit.

Roosh was also exposed as a fraud numerous times
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

"U.S. pick up artist and profiteer from telling men how to abuse women, Roosh “the douche” Valizadeh had vowed to appear at “tribal meetings” of his followers here, but he was also effectively barred by Peter Dutton.

Valizadeh has said rape on private property should be legal and blogged about having “used muscle” to pin down two women to have sex with them after they repeatedly said “no”.

The “neomasculinist” Valizadeh (whose credibility was later shattered when a UK paper found him living in his mother’s basement) stated he would come to Australia but Minister Dutton said he would not be granted permission.

A spokesman for Mr Dutton said of Valizadeh: “People who advocate violence against women aren’t welcome in Australia. In the past people advocating violence against women have had their visa refused or cancelled.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinio ... 1466102543

From Herald Sun, yesterday's edition
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Books,
Roosh's sites are still doing well in Alex. His blog Return of Kings is ranked at 25,000, which is in the top level of most popular sites in the world. His main site, Rooshv.com has gone down a little though, but is still in the top 100,000 sites. His forum at Rooshvforum.com is still ranked well too.

How did someone find out that Roosh lives in his mom's basement? Did someone follow him or did they check his government records? No one really lives in the "basement". That's just a figure of speech to say that someone still lives with their parents. In reality, an adult that lives with his parents has their own bedroom usually, they aren't living in the garage or basement. Besides, so many adults nowadays do live with their parents, because it's so hard to pay the bills in America. This was true even in the 1990's too.

So his online travels were all hoaxes? We do see Roosh on Ukrainian TV though, so he must have traveled somewhat. How much of his trips were real and how much were hoaxes?

I've always wondered why you don't usually see pics of him and his dates or conquests.

Btw, why do you guys say that Roosh used prostitutes or did p4p? I thought he was against that. Is there any evidence he ever paid for sex?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Winston wrote:
How did someone find out that Roosh lives in his mom's basement? Did someone follow him or did they check his government records? No one really lives in the "basement". That's just a figure of speech to say that someone still lives with their parents. In reality, an adult that lives with his parents has their own bedroom usually, they aren't living in the garage or basement. Besides, so many adults nowadays do live with their parents, because it's so hard to pay the bills in America. This was true even in the 1990's too.

?
I do, at least my bedroom is in the basement. I moved down the moment it was finished, much quieter, more privacy wrt the male parental although we get along.
I know another guy who lives in basically the basement livingroom, doesn't even have a door. In his case he hates his mother and the guy she is mooching off of with a passion that the greatest bards of the ages are just not capable of doing justice for.

It might be a valid and reasonable thing to do but generally speaking outside of places like Japan and Italy, if you are an adult male a few years beyond university and still living at home, you failed in life. I know I resemble that remark.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

"His main site, Rooshv.com has gone down a little though, but is still in the top 100,000 sites."

Winston, you are being extremely generous here.

In the last months, Rooshv . com dropped 43,985 positions, and it's now ranked at 94,681:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rooshv.com

That means that there are 94,680 websites in the world getting more traffic and visitors than he does.

"How did someone find out that Roosh lives in his mom's basement? Did someone follow him or did they check his government records?"

It's not a figure of speech. It's what UK newspapers discovered about him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ement.html

"So his online travels were all hoaxes? We do see Roosh on Ukrainian TV though, so he must have traveled somewhat. How much of his trips were real and how much were hoaxes?

I've always wondered why you don't usually see pics of him and his dates or conquests."

In the Ukrainian TV show you can see that all girls who Roosh published their pictures on his website
came and said they have never met him in their lives.

"Btw, why do you guys say that Roosh used prostitutes or did p4p? I thought he was against that. Is there any evidence he ever paid for sex?"

What kind of evidences would be enough?

Because for everything there are multiple evidences either in Roosh's own words and admissions,
either in several articles from journalists from multiple newspapers.

But I have seen some of his die-hard fans disregard absolutely all proofs and facts against Roosh,
on a purely fanatism basis
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

There is plenty of internal evidence that RooshV is telling the truth. Nothing he says he did is impressive. He made pickup a full time job and was driven by a deep sense of inferiority to succeed, and so he did succeed. That is, after HUGE amounts of effort, he eventually managed to f**k a bunch of okay looking club sluts and skanks, plus sometimes better quality girls who dumped him soon after sobering up and repenting of getting involved with such a loser. This is NOT an impressive achievement, folks. What is impressive is that Roosh has seduced a huge number of MEN, not sexually seduced of course, since he's very homophobic, but rather seduced into buying his PUA BS. His male admirers, the guys who buy his books and hang on his every word and jump on anyone who criticizes Roosh and help him ban dissenters from his forum, those are Roosh's real bitches. It's always more impressive when a man turns other heterosexual men into his bitches, versus doing so to women, so I have to tip my hat to Roosh here.

And no, he never did P4P. Again, that is not impressive. It just shows he is desperate for validation and afraid of public opinion. I'm no fan of P4P, but I forced myself to do it a few times just because it is a violation of social norms, and I would recommend every free-thinking man do P4P at least once for the same reason.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

books wrote:"His main site, Rooshv.com has gone down a little though, but is still in the top 100,000 sites."

Winston, you are being extremely generous here.

In the last months, Rooshv . com dropped 43,985 positions, and it's now ranked at 94,681:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rooshv.com

That means that there are 94,680 websites in the world getting more traffic and visitors than he does.

"How did someone find out that Roosh lives in his mom's basement? Did someone follow him or did they check his government records?"

It's not a figure of speech. It's what UK newspapers discovered about him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ement.html

"So his online travels were all hoaxes? We do see Roosh on Ukrainian TV though, so he must have traveled somewhat. How much of his trips were real and how much were hoaxes?

I've always wondered why you don't usually see pics of him and his dates or conquests."

In the Ukrainian TV show you can see that all girls who Roosh published their pictures on his website
came and said they have never met him in their lives.

"Btw, why do you guys say that Roosh used prostitutes or did p4p? I thought he was against that. Is there any evidence he ever paid for sex?"

What kind of evidences would be enough?

Because for everything there are multiple evidences either in Roosh's own words and admissions,
either in several articles from journalists from multiple newspapers.

But I have seen some of his die-hard fans disregard absolutely all proofs and facts against Roosh,
on a purely fanatism basis
You don't understand. Any SEO expert or internet marketing expert will tell you that a website in the top 100,000 in Alexa is a very good thing. It means the site gets a lot of traffic and has a lot of backlinks and is a very busy site. HA used to be in the top 100,000 sites in Alexa for a while. But Google's algorithms change a lot and so all the sites ranking get affected. It's not easy to get into the top 100,000 in Alexa. You try it. Most sites with steady traffic are in the top million, but not in the top 100,000. All this is common knowledge in internet marketing. You can ask Warrior's Forum or look on any SEO blog or internet marketing blog about it.

Well I guess it's smart to live in your parents basement, cause it saves you money. Better than paying 500 - 1000 dollars a month to rent an apartment in the US, just to be dateless and lonely everyday after work. That money could be used to go abroad. Why spend money in the US and perpetuate a corrupt system that is insane, lying, greedy, unhealthy and unnatural?

Anyone can publish a girl's photo on their site. But aren't there any photos of Roosh with his girlfriends or conquests? If not, why not? What's his excuse?

I thought Roosh banned people from his forum for using p4p? Remember that guy Greek Kamaki? He came here and said he was banned from Roosh's forum after he met Roosh personally and hung out with him, just because he told him that he used p4p, which ticked off Roosh because it went against Roosh's principles.

Hearsay and rumors are not evidence. Is there evidence that Roosh lied and used p4p too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

There is no any evidence Roosh used p4p, he bans people for that.

What he achieved in other countries is not extraordinary at all, most average guys can experience the same if they travel to EE and SA. He doesn't claim that he had 3somes on a daily basis as that playboy Steve R claimed, only thing I can think of is that he overvalued his girls, i.e 5 becomes 8 once she sleeps with him but all guys tend to do that
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

retiredfrank wrote:There is plenty of internal evidence that RooshV is telling the truth. Nothing he says he did is impressive. He made pickup a full time job and was driven by a deep sense of inferiority to succeed, and so he did succeed. That is, after HUGE amounts of effort, he eventually managed to f**k a bunch of okay looking club sluts and skanks, plus sometimes better quality girls who dumped him soon after sobering up and repenting of getting involved with such a loser. This is NOT an impressive achievement, folks. What is impressive is that Roosh has seduced a huge number of MEN, not sexually seduced of course, since he's very homophobic, but rather seduced into buying his PUA BS. His male admirers, the guys who buy his books and hang on his every word and jump on anyone who criticizes Roosh and help him ban dissenters from his forum, those are Roosh's real bitches. It's always more impressive when a man turns other heterosexual men into his bitches, versus doing so to women, so I have to tip my hat to Roosh here.

And no, he never did P4P. Again, that is not impressive. It just shows he is desperate for validation and afraid of public opinion. I'm no fan of P4P, but I forced myself to do it a few times just because it is a violation of social norms, and I would recommend every free-thinking man do P4P at least once for the same reason.
But it is impressive, because the majority of guys cannot cold approach women at all or start a conversation cold with a girl he wants to pick up. Most guys I know don't have the balls to do that, even if they see me do it a thousand times. It's not something the majority of guys can do. Simple as that. So in that sense, it is an achievement if Roosh does cold approach and pick up some girls, regardless of quality.

Btw, you can't say 100 percent for sure if Roosh does p4p or not. You aren't around him 24/7. It is easy for guys to lie, and most guys do lie or exaggerate or whitewash the truth. For example, most guys I know claim that women don't dump them, they do all the dumping, so if a girl dumps him, he tells everyone, "I dumped that bitch". Etc. Plus the fact that he has lied about some things before means you can't take anything he says for granted. All you can do is go with whatever data is available and make judgment calls.

Also, lots of guys who say they never do p4p, actually DO DO IT once they are in places like Angeles City or Pattaya. I've seen it happen all the time. What a guy says and what he does can be very different. All guys like to say "I can get sex without paying" because it's a guy thing. But if tempted with a sexy girl he can get for $25, many guys will take the opportunity and do it, even if they tell everyone "I never do p4p" or "I never have to pay for it" etc. Honesty is not as common as you think.

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Winston wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:There is plenty of internal evidence that RooshV is telling the truth. Nothing he says he did is impressive. He made pickup a full time job and was driven by a deep sense of inferiority to succeed, and so he did succeed. That is, after HUGE amounts of effort, he eventually managed to f**k a bunch of okay looking club sluts and skanks, plus sometimes better quality girls who dumped him soon after sobering up and repenting of getting involved with such a loser. This is NOT an impressive achievement, folks. What is impressive is that Roosh has seduced a huge number of MEN, not sexually seduced of course, since he's very homophobic, but rather seduced into buying his PUA BS. His male admirers, the guys who buy his books and hang on his every word and jump on anyone who criticizes Roosh and help him ban dissenters from his forum, those are Roosh's real bitches. It's always more impressive when a man turns other heterosexual men into his bitches, versus doing so to women, so I have to tip my hat to Roosh here.

But it is impressive, because the majority of guys cannot cold approach women at all or start a conversation cold with a girl he wants to pick up. Most guys I know don't have the balls to do that, even if they see me do it a thousand times. It's not something the majority of guys can do. Simple as that. So in that sense, it is an achievement if Roosh does cold approach and pick up some girls, regardless of quality.

Btw, you can't say 100 percent for sure if Roosh does p4p or not. You aren't around him 24/7. It is easy for guys to lie, and most guys do lie or exaggerate or whitewash the truth. For example, most guys I know claim that women don't dump them, they do all the dumping, so if a girl dumps him, he tells everyone, "I dumped that bitch". Etc. Plus the fact that he has lied about some things before means you can't take anything he says for granted. All you can do is go with whatever data is available and make judgment calls.

Also, lots of guys who say they never do p4p, actually DO DO IT once they are in places like Angeles City or Pattaya. I've seen it happen all the time. What a guy says and what he does can be very different. All guys like to say "I can get sex without paying" because it's a guy thing. But if tempted with a sexy girl he can get for $25, many guys will take the opportunity and do it, even if they tell everyone "I never do p4p" or "I never have to pay for it" etc. Honesty is not as common as you think.
I think I should read more Roosh's stuff. I think he makes it quite clear that if you are socially awkward and average to sub average looking you would have a hard time connecting with a girl regardless in what country you are living in.

I am in Thailand and actually there are plenty of fish here and I am not the ugliest guy and I am fluent in Thai. But my social awkwardness prevents me from connecting.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The biggest lies men tell are the less they tell themselves. Roosh doesn't really enjoy sex or women. Like a lot of homophobes, he much prefers male companionship to that of women. Sex to Roosh is all about "scoring", so he can run back and tell the other guys what he did. For various reasons (such as because it would ruin the PUA business), P4P is considered shameful in Roosh's world, so he would never, ever do it. To reiterate, Roosh does not really enjoy sex. Why pay for something you don't enjoy, especially when paying would make you feel intense self-hated and being caught paying should ruin your reputation among the bros?

Where he might lie, as Banano noted, is in boosting his notch count or the quality of his notches. Though the sorry truth is that he actually tells the truth even here, if you read carefully between the lines. These are clearly club sluts and skanks he's banging.