If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Post by drronnie »

MJay1978 wrote:
drronnie wrote:http://www.returnofkings.com/45046/if-y ... aid-abroad

Here is a link I got from another forum.
I personally think it is nonsense as the women in Thailand for example are much more open to casual discussions and dont put you off like the women in the West.

What are your thoughts about this?
I didn't even bother to click on the link. Half of these people that say foreign women are the same as American women have never been out there like we have. If you count being on Tagged.com as "being out there', then that's where I come in. The communication and the interaction with foreign women is very different in a good way. You also have a very high chance of meeting beautiful ones. I talked to many different foreign women when I had an account on Tagged.com. Brazilians, Columbians, Filipinos, Russians, Ukrainians and more! The list goes on! And I had a looooot of foreign female friends when I had my Tagged.com profile up. ...That is until I started chatting it up with this sexy, beautiful and feminine Filipino woman. Where I'm going with this is when someone says foreign women are the same as Americanized women, it is complete nonsense! Don't drink the kool aid and don't listen to them. I've somewhat been out there and even I know foreign women are different in so many ways. All being good reasons you should go if you're having trouble dating here in the West.

Here in the West the deck of cards are in the hands of the American women. But date outside of your own US borders, the deck will be in your hands.
where I agree with this article is that one has to at least be able to intitate a conversation. if somebidy like me who is traumatuzed and even has a akward time with hookers that its pretty hard

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Foreign woman is broad term, you folks need to be more specific

Thailand sucks for average western men, Last time when i was there I tried online dating(tinder and thai friendly) and it was disaster; 90% of regular women are ugly or plain,
too many hookers and LBs and unfortunately these are the best looking ones:(

Frankly I get better QUALITY and QUANTITY in Singapore and even in Australia than I do in TH. You will be hard pressed to see a westerner with hot girl, they are average AT BEST leaning towards lower side.
Im surprised people still talking about Thailand in 2016. Im tired of their gold digging culture and boring women that think TH is center of universe. stupidity must be inherent trait of SEA or maybe its tropical thing

Russian / Ukrainian women are in different galaxy.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Banano wrote:Foreign woman is broad term, you folks need to be more specific

Thailand sucks for average western men, Last time when i was there I tried online dating(tinder and thai friendly) and it was disaster; 90% of regular women are ugly or plain,
too many hookers and LBs and unfortunately these are the best looking ones:(

Frankly I get better QUALITY and QUANTITY in Singapore and even in Australia than I do in TH. You will be hard pressed to see a westerner with hot girl, they are average AT BEST leaning towards lower side.
Im surprised people still talking about Thailand in 2016. Im tired of their gold digging culture and boring women that think TH is center of universe. stupidity must be inherent trait of SEA or maybe its tropical thing

Russian / Ukrainian women are in different galaxy.
That may be. The hottest Thai girls are usually with Thai Chinese guys or they are in relationships with lesbian dykes.
Foreigners usually have little tono chance with the middle class hot girls
But since I am half Thai and I have my base here I have to go for what is available.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

dronnie,

why not those European back packers girls?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

chanta76 wrote:dronnie,

sorry I am not so much into European women. Especially those backpacker women seem to be very feminist
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:When I was in Cambodia ten years ago, getting a massage and sex cost ~$10. Of course men who couldn't get laid in the West could get laid there.
*Without paying* is the implication. Most men don't need to pay to play, nor do they want to.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:When I was in Cambodia ten years ago, getting a massage and sex cost ~$10. Of course men who couldn't get laid in the West could get laid there.
*Without paying* is the implication. Most men don't need to pay to play, nor do they want to.
House, why do you need to always assert that you're better than others?

I mean I'm happily married but yet, advocate men poking hoes than in dating.

Seriously, are you so handsome, athletic, with photographic memory (plus 180 IQ, 45 MCAT, perfect USMLE scores, etc) and above the rest of the world? Because all of your responses, indicate that kind of person.

And finally, don't you know about faux rape charges? Remember the guy at Columbia Univ, who's career is now ruined by mattress girl for having "raped her", during his time at CU, when it was consensual sex? I'd much rather poke a hoe than go through that guy's experience.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

S_Parc wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Seriously, are you so handsome, athletic, with photographic memory (plus 180 IQ, 45 MCAT, perfect USMLE scores, etc) and above the rest of the world? Because all of your responses, indicate that kind of person.

And finally, don't you know about faux rape charges? Remember the guy at Columbia Univ, who's career is now ruined by mattress girl for having "raped her", during his time at CU, when it was consensual sex? I'd much rather poke a hoe than go through that guy's experience.
I've got no problem with people dropping cash for sex. But to a lot of us it's a hunt- it's the difference between going out and shooting a deer, gutting it, preparing the meat, and making a meal versus just going to the store and picking up a pre-packaged slab of meat. Some people aren't into hunting and they just want to eat and that's fine, but that isn't what the article was about- it was about hunting for p***y, not paying for it.

You misread my points, people inflect things into then that simply aren't there far too often.

Now, as to rape cases and what have you- hunting is not without its risks. STDs, rape accusations, the occasional scorned husband/boyfriend, children, etc. But taking the danger out of the hunt tempers the thrill. It sanitizes it, makes it a simulacrum of the real deal.

And I'm an ugly son of a *****, average looking at best. I'm smartish, and fairly likable, so at least there's that I guess. But what I'm really good about is dogged persistence- grit, doing what is hard and slogging through hell to get what I want. That's what I try to point out to many others on this site at times- that what they want, here or abroad, is very possible if only they work hard enough to achieve it. The lack of will and motivation of some members draws out my lecturing side at times, because I genuinely want to help these people. But you know what they say about leading horses to water...
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

There are places in the world where single men greatly outnumber single women, and places where the opposite is true. We can talk all day about persistence, grit, who's the ugliest or otherwise has the biggest handicap of them all, but the fact remains: if you go somewhere where single women outnumber single men, and you bring the advantage of being rich by local standards to offset language and cultural barriers, your odds are much better.

For example, it's pretty obvious to me that I'll eventually find an attractive woman in her late 30's or 40's here in Dnipropetrovsk Ukraine (I'm 55) where it's next to hopeless to find single ATTRACTIVE women in that age group in the USA who would consider me as a boyfriend. It's because the odds here are in my favor where in the USA they are against me.

(The odds will NOT favor men looking for women under age 30 here. Plenty of local men versus women in that age group. Also, you need to speak Russian or Ukrainian to go after the women here in their 40's since few speak English.)

So the original article is wrong. Fishing where the fish are plentiful is different from fishing where they are scarce. That should be obvious.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

drronnie wrote:
chanta76 wrote:dronnie,

sorry I am not so much into European women. Especially those backpacker women seem to be very feminist
Women are available in Thailand in the 25 to 35 age range and it is not that I am generally regarded as repulsive. I get smiles from women here and there. I even had a girl in the office who brought me sweets once in a while. However my confidence is so low that I usually f..ck it up on dates. I can talk and make women laugh in social sitautions but when I am one and one with that same women it usually ends in failure
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

drronnie wrote:However my confidence is so low that I usually f..ck it up on dates. I can talk and make women laugh in social sitautions but when I am one and one with that same women it usually ends in failure
First, get rid of that stupid "confidence" word from your vocabulary regarding women and sex.

You need some serious soul-searching as to what you want from women, what you realistically have to offer women (attention, sex and money is what women really want from men on an ongoing basis, companionship/friendship is what they say they want but that's a lie, sperm to make babies is what they absolutely need from men but only very occasionally), how to negotiate with respects to your wants and her wants.

If, and this is a big if, you are in a strong negotiating position (she is single mother under financial pressure, she is only average looking, she has high sex drive, you have a job, you are average looking but above average physical condition and above average clothing/grooming) then you can rely on her to do most of the work to make sex happen. The hard part is finding eligible women and making them aware of what you have to offer to satisfy her wants. Not f***ing up on dates is the easy part. If the woman won't help you, it means she isn't interested in what you are offering. Improve yourself to offer more or move on to the next woman.

To keep a woman beyond a one-night stand, the sex needs to be good (unless she wants you only for money and attention, but who wants a woman like that?). Here is where confidence might help, though you abuse the word, which is why you should get rid of using it altogether. Practicing with whores might be worthwhile. If I were a woman, I'd have no problems with a man with good attitude and willing to be instructed, and would be appalled at the idea of sending the man to a whore to learn versus training him myself. However, women are seldom as rational and disciplined as men like me. Masturbation is also good training. Practice sexual kung fu.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

HouseMD wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

I've got no problem with people dropping cash for sex. But to a lot of us it's a hunt- it's the difference between going out and shooting a deer, gutting it, preparing the meat, and making a meal versus just going to the store and picking up a pre-packaged slab of meat. Some people aren't into hunting and they just want to eat and that's fine, but that isn't what the article was about- it was about hunting for p***y, not paying for it.

You misread my points, people inflect things into then that simply aren't there far too often.

Now, as to rape cases and what have you- hunting is not without its risks. STDs, rape accusations, the occasional scorned husband/boyfriend, children, etc. But taking the danger out of the hunt tempers the thrill. It sanitizes it, makes it a simulacrum of the real deal.

And I'm an ugly son of a *****, average looking at best. I'm smartish, and fairly likable, so at least there's that I guess. But what I'm really good about is dogged persistence- grit, doing what is hard and slogging through hell to get what I want. That's what I try to point out to many others on this site at times- that what they want, here or abroad, is very possible if only they work hard enough to achieve it. The lack of will and motivation of some members draws out my lecturing side at times, because I genuinely want to help these people. But you know what they say about leading horses to water...
House, hunting is a waste of time. When one grows up with a psycho sister, chances are, one will see the world a whole lot differently. In my "I'm the George Clooney of New England" thread ...

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... =1&t=31007

I believe that a majority of women are pathetic, wanting to breakup one else's marriage to get what they can't have. If that's the stuff you like to hunt, then perhaps, you and that guy at Columbia Univ, may be facing a similar destiny of faux rape charges.

At least if I'd boink 'em, they'd have to convince a jury that I'd promised to *leave Mel for her*, which would look beyond hokey for a vast number of ppl.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

it's f***ing bullshit, a lot of what Matt Forney says is bullshit.

I moved to Asia and only there did I learn how to game normal women and f**k them. Then again the same skills would work in the West too. Problem is back when I was living in America, I didn't know these skills.

So yeah, you can go to Asia and learn game too. Or you can just f**k prostitutes. Either way, Matt's article is bullshit.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

I have dated a number of different girls over the years and also slept with many hookers. My conclusion is that unless I stumble across a girl really worth marrying, hookers are better. I have no interest in playing slot machines.

I do not need a relationship with a girl to make me "complete." I am already complete, and I don't give a damn about anybody else's opinion of my lifestyle.

To address the OP, absolutely anybody with $50 in his pocket can get laid in Asia. Europe is not much more expensive.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

gnosis wrote:I have dated a number of different girls over the years and also slept with many hookers. My conclusion is that unless I stumble across a girl really worth marrying, hookers are better. I have no interest in playing slot machines.

I do not need a relationship with a girl to make me "complete." I am already complete, and I don't give a damn about anybody else's opinion of my lifestyle.

To address the OP, absolutely anybody with $50 in his pocket can get laid in Asia. Europe is not much more expensive.
HE's mainly talking about normal women, but it's true, if you're a white guy in Asia, you will literally have Asian women coming up to you and inviting you over for "dinner".

Unless you're a completely autistic retard virgin, it's impossible to NOT have sex in Asia if you're a white guy.