Women in office calls me obese

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Women in office calls me obese

Post by drronnie »

Funny that a woman in the office had the nerve to call me obese. However she forgets the fact that she is married to a foreigner who is twice the size I am and he is a bald man over 60.

I guess in Thailand being overweight and of average income is fat whereas when having Western income equals handsome. Does not make sense at all.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Re: Women in office calls me obese

Post by desembarazarse »

Have you tried asking her whether she considers her husband to be obese, as well? Maybe she regards both you and her husband as obese.

Would you like to lose weight? I can give you some advice.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

desembarazarse wrote:Have you tried asking her whether she considers her husband to be obese, as well? Maybe she regards both you and her husband as obese.

Would you like to lose weight? I can give you some advice.
yes she complained about her husband being fat once too. I am losing weight, I work out and I cut our dinner for fruits
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Don't like being called fat?
Get the f**k out of Thailand and do not talk to people from Thailand.

Your a Fat Ass obese son of bitch. Enjoy, but do not complain if someone calls you out.

Thailand it is normal and not offensive to call someone fat.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Jonny Law wrote:Don't like being called fat?
Get the f**k out of Thailand and do not talk to people from Thailand.

Your a Fat a** obese son of bitch. Enjoy, but do not complain if someone calls you out.

Thailand it is normal and not offensive to call someone fat.
Yeah if you say so but why so aggresive? :D
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

drronnie wrote:
Yeah if you say so but why so aggresive? :D
A: Asshole
B: Troll/Asshole
C: Socially crippled asshole.

Take your pick.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Since getting married I put on some weight as well. A few people in the Philippines noticed and told me. I could have gotten upset but used their direct nature and brutal honesty to my advantage. With a different diet and more exercize I was able to lose ten pounds and most of my gut again in just two weeks. Now people compliment me on being in better shape.

Good luck brother. Words can make or break you, choice is yours.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Since getting married I put on some weight as well. A few people in the Philippines noticed and told me. I could have gotten upset but used their direct nature and brutal honesty to my advantage. With a different diet and more exercize I was able to lose ten pounds and most of my gut again in just two weeks. Now people compliment me on being in better shape.

Good luck brother. Words can make or break you, choice is yours.
No it does not break me. I will still continue with the skipping dinner and work out program. I was just trying to point out the hypocrisy of women who call men fat but themselves are married to one
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:No it does not break me. I will still continue with the skipping dinner and work out program. I was just trying to point out the hypocrisy of women who call men fat but themselves are married to one
Funny how you mention skipping dinner, that's what I have been trying recently too. Not skipping dinner altogether, mind you, but greatly lessening the amount of food I eat in the evening. My breakfasts are bigger, heavier, and my lunches likewise smaller. Works amazingly well.

Anyway, screw that woman and her fat old husband. How much do you weigh and how tall are you, if I may ask? How much has your diet helped you lose? Keep up the good work. Being fitter is great, gives you more energy and will improve your confidence and thus your chances in the dating game. Even if nothing happens, you will at least feel happier, more energized and more positive. A win-win scenario.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

There's no reason to eat more than one meal a day unless you are burning lots of glucose as fuel (marathon runners). If eating once a day makes you feel sick, then go on a three to seven day water fast until your metabolism is cleaned out (you'll know you are clean when the sickness, that begins about 24 hours into the fast, ends), and then start eating once a day. Assuming you eat healthy during that single meal, it's a very easy way to lose or maintain weight.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:No it does not break me. I will still continue with the skipping dinner and work out program. I was just trying to point out the hypocrisy of women who call men fat but themselves are married to one
Funny how you mention skipping dinner, that's what I have been trying recently too. Not skipping dinner altogether, mind you, but greatly lessening the amount of food I eat in the evening. My breakfasts are bigger, heavier, and my lunches likewise smaller. Works amazingly well.

Anyway, screw that woman and her fat old husband. How much do you weigh and how tall are you, if I may ask? How much has your diet helped you lose? Keep up the good work. Being fitter is great, gives you more energy and will improve your confidence and thus your chances in the dating game. Even if nothing happens, you will at least feel happier, more energized and more positive. A win-win scenario.
175 cm tall and now at 110 kg. Used to be 123 kg half a year ago so cutting out dinner does help. Planning to be 100 kg by the end of the year
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Dude, confidence is definitely the last of your problem based on those numbers ... Aside from dumping all that blubber, you probably need to get in shape and I wouldn't be surprised if you had bad clothes and bad grooming. Pay a ladyboy for clothing/grooming tips to make you look like the ladyboy's fantasy of what a "real" man looks like (not to be a ladyboy yourself LOL). Do NOT ask women for advice. And I wouldn't trust advice from most of the regulars here at HA either (too many out-of-shape slobs).
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

-NEWSFLASH-
She also calls her husband fat!
Thai people call others fat and it is normal not offensive.
If you don't like the culture do not talk to people from Thailand and do not go to Thailand.

And if you lost weight she will find something else to say about you and you will cry about that also.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Jonny Law wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

-NEWSFLASH-
If you don't like the culture do not talk to people from Thailand and do not go to Thailand.

And if you lost weight she will find something else to say about you and you will cry about that also.
Yes you a right. Fat is not funny and makes me undatable. I know Thai people do not say that in a serious way but in there back heads they are thinking "this slob will never get laid". I do see alot of fat foreigners in relationships with Thai women but that it deifined about money however I have a Thai salary so I need to have something else going for me. Losing weight is always a good idea for health reasons and to gain general confidence.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

drronnie wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

-NEWSFLASH-

Yes you a right. Fat is not funny and makes me undatable. I know Thai people do not say that in a serious way but in there back heads they are thinking "this slob will never get laid". I do see alot of fat foreigners in relationships with Thai women but that it deifined about money however I have a Thai salary so I need to have something else going for me. Losing weight is always a good idea for health reasons and to gain general confidence.
-BULLSHIT!-
You say:
In the back of their heads they are thinking "this slob will never get laid".
Thai people do not have the same view of fat people. Many see fat as status. Some Thai chicks like fat guys.

The real problem is in the back of your head and your thinking.

-NEWSFLASH-
You have a f***ing Thai salary. And so do the majority of people in Thailand you are competeing with for romanitic attention.
You can lose weight. That will not help your income. And girls will not give you more attention. White foreign girls will give you more attention if you lose weight.

-LESSON ON THAI CULTURE-
Chicks in Thailand are a bunch of money loving PARASITES.

To a Thai chick:
MONEY = LOVE

Thai cunts do not care what you look like. Thai women only care about how much money they can get from you.
NO! they do not care if you are fat. Losing weight has benefits. It will not make Thai cunts like you more.

And your story is complete bullshit. No Thai girl has good enough English to say that you are obese.

-SOLUTION-
GO! Take a f***ing day trip to Cambodia. The chicks in Cambodia have much lower income and standards than Thai cuntss.

Your Thai income will be make you rich in comparison to a Cambodian salary.