Is the West Doomed for Good?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is the West Doomed for Good?

Post by Moretorque »

The media is owned by the elite bankers and they want to get rid of America and the petro $ but I believe there are factions in the military industrial complex such as the Bushes who do not want to follow the script laid out by the Citi of London.........
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:What a load of utter & complete bullshit. First, you say it is the Jews scapegoating the white race - then it's white race is evil and from Mars. Yes, I am offended by your White race comments, because they are offensive. If you had ANY IDEA how much white people have suffered, and try to do good...you'd probably close your mouth of ignorance stated.
I know your heart is good, but your comments are ignorant. If the whites have been under attack by Zionist influences - then we are poisoned. You're taking the behavior of many white people now, and generalizing it to mean that we're "just bad". When you of all people, know that our society has been poisoned.
White Christians used to be really good, loving, caring benevolent people. .....Just like everyone else these days, jump on the "hate whitey" band-wagon that is so easy to jump on, all the underpriveleged minorities with "something to gain a leg up" on do to make them feel better about some injustice they are told to have, to bash white people. We don't care, go ahead. Everyone else does because they are told to. You talk about karma. There will be cosmic karmic consequences for people who attack innocent whites. It's coming, may not come tomorrow or in our lifetimes, but it will come. It will happen, you and any others that take part in it will not get out or off innocently.
Hey man...If you feel I have offended you in anyway...I apologise....It was not my intention as I put on my disclaimer that its not a racist attack or anything.

I already know there are innocent white..I thought we already discussed that the Jews who are doing it...I meant to come out of it...being spiritual is the way...Jews will follow white race all over the galaxy and will not live you in this life or next....Being spiritual creates a shield against the evil. White race is suffering and will do so till they follow Dharma. The Jews are the evil here and they made white people like that is the context I was referring to. We KNOW Jews are doing this that is why I did not mention them as whats the point in referring to the evil as we have been discussing about them for ever which is what they want.

It not an attack on you. I never intended to do that ... You are completely mistaken about my intention.

Anyways. I will not be making any posts, comments on your thread from now on as I thought since we discussed this, we understand each other points. Thank you.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Thankyou Eric.............the spaceman does have some issues!
Thank you too for making me aware of those issues :roll:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Thankyou Eric.............the spaceman does have some issues!
Thank you too for making me aware of those issues :roll:
I don't have to, Eric does it for me.............
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Eric wrote:I have never seen anything so mortally, hopelessly on a path of destruction as the west. It's so all encompassing - on so many levels, affecting almost every body - it seems. Like a virus, slowly it spreads, changing those before they know it - coming to accept new ideas which ultimately erode any sense of morality, decency, self - reliance and society.
Your observations are very accurate. I too feel very uncomfortable living in a western country that's why I moved. However, most people are blissfully unaware.

Prior to WW II, Berlin was cesspool of prostitution, drugs and corruption. Its not a surprise it was completely destroyed in the war. All western countries will soon suffer a similar fate.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

What I don't understand is, I travelled all the way across the world...Literally thousands of miles to get "out of the west", only to have a job where I'm stuck in an office cubicle environment- for much of the time, surrounded by other westerners from all over who all pretty much bring the same crap with them and bask in it. It's irony that it should be that way.

I really don't understand it. It seems like I can't escape it. No matter what I do. And the alarming rate I see the Chinese around me adopting Western fads & trends, materialism, acting like and generally emulating the west, is a bunch of things- to me. I think the Chinese are facing on a much less drastic scale - the same identity crisis that we faced years ago, perhaps. I don't know. I can sense it though, in the people I see around me.
It just seems like this stuff spreads like a virus - no one is immune to it. There is something about modern cultural trends and fads, coming out of the west that is just irresistible. It doesn't matter who you are, what race, country or nationality you come from. That's my observations - it's literally unstoppable.
I've conversed with a few of the people from my office - most of them are nice people; I was surprised to find out that basically it's the same thing everywhere. It seems that people from all over the West have the same frame of thinking - which seems to be liberal and progressive. It doesn't matter if you're from Scotland or Canada, it's the same Kool-Aid that they're drinking. I'm not knocking these people at all, just noticing something that surprised me. I talked with a guy from Scotland, it was like I was having a conversation with an American all over again; I was shocked. I guess it's getting harder and harder to have the point of view that most of us try to have on this site. It's less and less common, and being bred out so to speak. I've contemplated leaving it myself...because it's just too exhausting and hard anymore.

I feel constantly a tug between two worlds - ways. One, on this site it's the old way...and the other is just I don't know how to explain it...in adopting this insular, lazy not give a shit about anything western attitude that has come to define us as a people. It honestly seems like a losing battle - I don't know why I try sometimes. Indeed, I do feel easier when I let go, but it comes with a certain demoralization, an emptiness inside. It's almost as if I feel dead, yet alive...and calm. It's "Anything goes".

The other thing is, it doesn't matter if you are American or not, I got to experience first hand that Western women are the same - they all act the exact same way. There is this entitlement & haughty demeanor, this princess attitude. They are nice enough...but I just noticed this stark difference to the Chinese women I see, here. It's incredible, it really helps put things into perspective. And they use themselves and their power as women to get what they want, this is particularly dangerous in an office setting for a male. Another thing I noticed, if you don't like her or disfavor her for some reason and not fill her need for vanity and attention...she will go out of her way to be spiteful & make your life a living hell. I could just sense this, from one Canadian girl in the office.

I don't know guy. I'm at an identity crisis of sorts.

Another weird & strange thing. I could be reading the Bible one night for guidance and enhancement, feeling good - then the next morning I'll throw it down in disgust; particularly when I'm thinking about the issues we're discussing - because I realize somehow, that the Hebrews are behind this, they are behind the degradation of the west...and they also are the ones who wrote our Bible. I get sick of the Hebrews! ...It's like we cannot escape them. I realized this and felt this, and threw my Bible down on the floor. It was a sickening, strange feeling & realization.

Anyways, this is where I'm at. A lot's going through my head, I'm glad I have this forum to talk about it. This is a lot of changes I'm going through.
It also occurred to me - to Stop labeling things sickness or bad, filth...whatever. Like at the top. I was going to say "in an office cubicle environment- for much of the time, surrounded by other westerners from all over who all pretty much bring the same crap with them, and bask in it. It's irony that it should be that way." I used the word crap, instead.
I realized, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe, a bunch of us are wrong in our judging. Maybe we are hanging onto the past, some outdated cling-ing view of how we think things ought to be. Maybe that's why a lot of people hates us, and points out we have a problem.
I'm not saying I like it, I'm saying it's how it is. There is a Buddhist term suchness, which means how "it is".
It is admonishing to have wisdom for a situation. The Bible also admonishes and holds in high regard wisdom.
The Chinese and the rest of the world, don't seem to have a problem with it. They are kicking over the traces trying to act Western. If the world wants to commit cultural suicide, so be it. What can I do?
Time to enjoy the rest of my day. It's beautiful outside, anyway.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

People from western countries are arrogant, loud, impatient, overconfident, narcissistic, rude and they don't care about anything except the pursuit of pleasure. Yes, its a clear sign the west is doomed. For the most part I'm tired of being around them. On rare occasion, I'll meet one that does not fit this stereotype and become friends with them.

Why The Pursuit Of Pleasure Rules Modern Civilization
http://www.returnofkings.com/53558/why- ... vilization

7 Reasons Why American Culture Is The Most Degenerate In The World
http://www.rooshv.com/7-reasons-why-ame ... -the-world

35 Things Wrong With America
http://www.returnofkings.com/52021/35-t ... th-america
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Randolph
Freshman Poster

Post by Randolph »

I don't think for good. Lots of millennials will die with no children, those that do not will be more resistant to the problems with western life.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Eric wrote:
June 21st, 2016, 2:24 am
I ask myself this question. I have never seen anything so mortally, hopelessly on a path of destruction as the west. It's so all encompassing - on so many levels, affecting almost every body - it seems. Like a virus, slowly it spreads, changing those before they know it - coming to accept new ideas which ultimately erode any sense of morality, decency, self - reliance and society.
It just doesn't seem like it's turning around, that it can turn around. I'm even starting to see it here in China. It's eerie and it is depressing.
For example, one of the guys I am training with is a North American guy. He's from Canada. It's nice to have someone else, a friend, to speak English to while I'm here, but everytime we go out; he behaves obnoxiously, like that stereotypical, obnoxious American who has no clue or regard for etiquette or the culture around him. It's embarrassing being seen next to the guy, often he'll talk really loudly. As if no regard for anybody around him. He does not see the Chinese around him look at him with disgust and disdain.
I can see the nasty looks the women give him.
He doesn't even realize it - that's the thing. I asked him about what he thinks people around him perceive us as. He gave some answer like "they all don't care".
This is the state we are in. People are blind to whatever, everything it is they are doing. It seems NO one is raised with etiquette anymore. No ONE. It's like DOA by the time I was born, but my parents still raised me with it, cultured me and taught me respect and the finer things in life. It's depressing to me, that so many Americans are just clueless to this - they have no idea about it. None. They've never been taught respect, etiquette, dignity.

I think the west is doomed. What do you think? I don't see us coming out of this one.
This is generally why I find it connecting with any white person very difficult. Your friend in China, I literally can’t stand those kinds of people. Those kinds of white people seriously piss me off. I find them utterly repulsive, and they make me embarrassed. Then you have a very large chunk of whites that are complete and utter degenerates. Whether they just be sex perverts, druggies, radical leftist SJW types, I just don’t want anything to do with those people. Then you have the abrasive, ass hole whites. They are just a pain in the ass to talk to because they are just ass holes, simple as that. Then you have the whites that don’t want anything to do with anybody anyway and are extremely private. Not even worth bothering with them. Now the few good ones that you may find out there I find generally they just don’t stick around for very long. Usually, at some point they find a reason to move on. That’s why I no longer even bother.