Tinder is NOT for LTR/marriage material

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Tinder is NOT for LTR/marriage material

Post by MattHanson1990 »

If you're looking for LTR or marriage material, don't use Tinder. Sure you'll get more messages and matches with foreign girls than back home. And even you'll get some first dates. But after the first date, the girls you meet won't respond anymore and/or they'll block you on Whatsapp or what not.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Tinder is NOT for LTR/marriage material

Post by Lorenzo »

ANY free online dating site is rubbish and filled with sluts. You get what you pay for. I'm so sick of posts here from guys tryings to be cheap bastards...spend the money for quality. DIA, tender, etc is a trash pit of used and leftover material. Don't be fooled, listen to those who know from experience. Also, if she looks to good to be true, she probably isn't or she is playing you.

The most sincere ladies are on the more exclusive paid sites.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

MattHanson1990 wrote:If you're looking for LTR or marriage material, don't use Tinder.
Umm.. isn't that common sense? I mean Tinder is almost equal to finding a wife via Craigslist.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Lorenzo wrote:if she looks to good to be true, she probably isn't or she is playing you.
More like "if she looks too good to be true, she probably is".
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Lots of American women will block you regardless the circumstances. I don't think Tinder is really a factor. If you had met them at the mall or a coffee shop, probably the same thing would happen. It's the people, not the place necessarily.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Adama wrote:Lots of American women will block you regardless the circumstances. I don't think Tinder is really a factor. If you had met them at the mall or a coffee shop, probably the same thing would happen. It's the people, not the place necessarily.
In America, I hardly got matches on Tinder, and the only responses I got were from spammers. With that said, even abroad, Tinder isn't a good way to find long term girlfriends or wives. I've heard that bad women are now flooding dating sites. Regarding the girls I met in Mexico offline, I still stay in touch with them to this day.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Adama wrote:Lots of American women will block you regardless the circumstances. I don't think Tinder is really a factor. If you had met them at the mall or a coffee shop, probably the same thing would happen. It's the people, not the place necessarily.
In America, I hardly got matches on Tinder, and the only responses I got were from spammers. With that said, even abroad, Tinder isn't a good way to find long term girlfriends or wives. I've heard that bad women are now flooding dating sites. Regarding the girls I met in Mexico offline, I still stay in touch with them to this day.

I don't think I'd get responses from Tinder either. In fact, on every dating site, I have never had any success whatsoever. I did have success online back on AOL, but never from a dating site.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

what annoys me the most about western girls from online sources, is that you go through all the trouble of meeting them, preparing and cleaning the house, and after the one lay, you never hear from them again. Its quite demoralizing to have to rinse and repeat, and i don't want to waste unnecessary energy on women if im having to devote hours upon hours just to get a measly date where i have to pay for the snobby girl and get disqualified for the smallest thing. Its ironic that this sort of childish judgemental behavior is only going to encourage the smooth talkers that have a well-greased system to play women.

to add insult to energy i was using what i consider a pretty good online dating program, called 'the program' by jeffy from rsd. While my tech-savvy friend seemed to get results ( he wasnt what i would consider good looking-short-bald, skinny, but had cool thingsabout him like DJ'ing skills), I found it took dozens of messages to get a few replies, out of which maybe one of the many dozens would turn into a date. Just confirms a lot of what Winston and the HA community talk about in the podcasts, that women in the west are spoiled for choice and its winner take all
Last edited by livefreeordie on July 2nd, 2016, 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I sent out a wee bit over 40 messages on POF. 9 girls got back to me. 2 where time wasters with the communication skills of a very stupid potato [just minimal responses to questions without taking a part in the convo by asking anything back, just stop responding], 1 lead to a wechat thing she was living in China but she kinda lost interest, only responding to about 1 in 3 messages, but then I am not in China so meh. 1 again Chinese in Canada who had the decency to tell me I lived too far away, an hour. 2 who responded politely and dropped the conversation after said reply. One girl, white Greek extraction who was perfect but then flacked after 4 days of intense many page emails a day and hours of chat just before we were supposed to meet, I would have been the first guy she went out with in several years, her friends liked me but I guess having a guy use her as a punching bag for several years, cheat on her and mooch of her left her skittish and I get to pay the price. I met two girls, one dropped contact after about 10 or 20 long emails after our meeting. The other one I am still seeing and it's going quite well.

I am tall, but I am fat, weird and honest. In real life I get nowhere.

Sadly if my current situation fails, I am not sure what to do. Last time around it was getting harder to find those worth messaging, it isn't that they suck, but if a girl talks about how ambition, fitness or her imaginary friend is important to her, I don't bother messaging. I avoid single mothers etc. I suppose if I go at it I could find someone else but it isn't a fun experience.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Tinder faciliates hypergamy and slut culture. It just makes it so much easier. Any girl on Tinder is definitely not wife material. Would like to see some stats on the infidelity rates among women who use Tinder.
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

Not sure about foreign countries, but I tried it in the U.S. and didn't get a single match. Tinder was made for 4+ girls and guys who look like this: