Why women accept feminism?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Why women accept feminism?

Post by drronnie »

I know this is a naive and stupid questions but I never understand why women are so receptive of feminism. So I have 2 schools of thought

1) Women are mentally so weak and insecure that they are easily fooled by trends and propaganda so they are easily manilpulated to believe feminism is a good thing.

2) Feminism just brought out the true nature of women.

any thoughts?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why women accept feminism?

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Both points are correct. An even simpler way to put it is that feminism offered women cash and prizes for bad behavior. Imagine if you got paid handsomely every time you did awful things to people. You'd probably become a huge asshole.
bingo
Time to Hide!
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Re: Why women accept feminism?

Post by livefreeordie »

Women are emotional beings, and seem to latch onto whatever is trendy and herd mentality to the point of insanity

Hence more easily brainwashed towards emotional propaganda and mind control

They also have a very childish and stupid leaning to identifying as 'women' to a point of obsession. Similar to minorities that have massive chips on their shoulder, and instead of creating value have to focus on the shortcut of creating 'straw-man enemies' constantly victimizing them. In the cucked Australian media they revel in having a certain number of women on corporate boards, so now its less about actually knowing a thing or to about increasing a companies profit, but 'diversity'. pffft

This and many things seems to confirm to me that women are truly not ready to be equals, and would actually find most happiness in the traditional models of close-to-nature families, such as is still seen in developing countries, traditional central to eastern europe, and tribal societies. Its worked for tens of thousands of years, the arrogance at throwing the wisdom of our ancestors away is simply staggering.

The good thing is they are evolved to be followers, not leaders (for the most part) its just very very sad that they have chosen to follow the satanic arm of state propaganda, vs sincere well meaning men that only want happiness for their partner and family, vs the total annihilation and control the elites desire for both men and women

I think Mark Passio has some real zingers, including what he describes as the 'universal world religion', the much feared one world religion that is already here
MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=236w4bxkO98