Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Ghost »

Winston, http://www.landoverbaptist.com is a parody site. It parodies fundamentalist Bible-thumpers. That article is of course lampooning flat-earthers.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:He just doesn't want to believe it, Winston. You can't convince him.
That's right. You can't convince me because it isn't true. You are a liar, Adama. An unrepentant liar. Your cognitive dissonance does not excuse it. If you really are a Christian, you should consider the implications of what you are doing: presenting God as irrational and being a stumbling block. If I made an entire f***ing universe, I'd be a bit pissed at someone constantly denying it. You vipers and hypocrites, who proclaim the glory of God while trying to fit Him in a little box!
It isn't a matter of evidence.
It IS a matter of evidence, you twit. You have NO evidence whatsoever that earth is flat and have ignored or hand-waved every bit of evidence and proof that it is a sphere. You dismiss all photographic and video evidence, pull bullshit laws-of-the-universe out of your a**, and try to base science off a book that was never intended to be a science textbook. Meanwhile, you expect everyone to take your bullshit seriously. Remember when I gave you a simple experiment to disprove your original notion of the flat earth? You wouldn't do it because you knew you'd instantly be proven wrong. Your belief is so flimsy it didn't stand up to a kindergarten level experiment.
There is no evidence that could be sufficient. He's made up his mind that he doesn't want to believe it. That's why evidence doesn't work. All proof will be ignored.
You just described yourself to a f***ing T.
The only thing I don't get is, if someone disbelieves it so vehemently, why is there a need to argue against it whatsoever?
I guess some of us really can't believe such irrational people as you really do exist. At least as for Winston, we know he's doing it as a hobby / just to be contrary / stir up some posts and traffic to his site. You're something right out of the movie Idiocracy.
Pretty much. Despite the fact that entire industries such as airlines and shipping use charts that are based on the round planet thousands of times per day, the Idiocracy population thrives. Of course, on a flat earth, the horns of Africa and South America would be thousands of miles further separated than they actually are. There are actually sailboat races between the two as well as extreme sailing competition circumnavigations of Antarctica and overflights as well. I can just see the headlines, " ships lost at sea on voyage from Argentina to cape town. Ships left port unprepared for the 11,000 mile voyage . Rumors say crew prepared only for a 4200 mile voyage. Starvation at sea likely " The 36'000 mile ice wall has yet to be discovered. Lol

To steal an old lyric, "is the brain dead yet?"
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Lord works in mysterious ways, you two are probably gonna get struck dead............
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you think flat earth theory is wild, you haven't seen nothing yet. You should check out concave earth theory. Apparently, even some of the Nazis, who were brilliant and highly intelligent, believed in it. The theory says that we live on the INSIDE of the earth globe, not the outside of it. lol. Imagine that. In that model, the sun and the moon and stars would be hovering around the INSIDE of the globe, and moving around in circles too. It's one of the most bizarre theories in the world. I don't know how you could prove such a thing though. Check out the links and videos below. There is a guy on YouTube called "Godrules" who talks about it and sounds very down-to-earth.

http://www.wildheretic.com/concave-earth-theory/

Here is a short animation of what the concave model looks like.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0yBX68g3vk[/youtube]

More video about the concave earth theory:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... cave+earth
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Godrules is a lost person. Ignore him. That theory is not possible.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 5th, 2019, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:He just doesn't want to believe it, Winston. You can't convince him.
That's right. You can't convince me because it isn't true. You are a liar, Adama. An unrepentant liar. Your cognitive dissonance does not excuse it. If you really are a Christian, you should consider the implications of what you are doing: presenting God as irrational and being a stumbling block. If I made an entire f***ing universe, I'd be a bit pissed at someone constantly denying it. You vipers and hypocrites, who proclaim the glory of God while trying to fit Him in a little box!
It isn't a matter of evidence.
It IS a matter of evidence, you twit. You have NO evidence whatsoever that earth is flat and have ignored or hand-waved every bit of evidence and proof that it is a sphere. You dismiss all photographic and video evidence, pull bullshit laws-of-the-universe out of your a**, and try to base science off a book that was never intended to be a science textbook. Meanwhile, you expect everyone to take your bullshit seriously. Remember when I gave you a simple experiment to disprove your original notion of the flat earth? You wouldn't do it because you knew you'd instantly be proven wrong. Your belief is so flimsy it didn't stand up to a kindergarten level experiment.
There is no evidence that could be sufficient. He's made up his mind that he doesn't want to believe it. That's why evidence doesn't work. All proof will be ignored.
You just described yourself to a f***ing T.
The only thing I don't get is, if someone disbelieves it so vehemently, why is there a need to argue against it whatsoever?
I guess some of us really can't believe such irrational people as you really do exist. At least as for Winston, we know he's doing it as a hobby / just to be contrary / stir up some posts and traffic to his site. You're something right out of the movie Idiocracy.

It sounds to me like you take my opinions way too seriously. While you are getting in a huff over all of my opinions, I am laughing at all of yours. Hey, believe what you want, and I will believe what I want. You don't have to believe what I believe. It is all up to you. I make no claims of being a scientist or any other type of expert on the earth.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:Winston, http://www.landoverbaptist.com is a parody site. It parodies fundamentalist Bible-thumpers. That article is of course lampooning flat-earthers.

Ghost wrote:
I hope that for your sake that fundamentalist Bible-thumpers aren't part of the body of Christ.

Also take note of your use of unsavory words, your insults, your swear words, your accusations.

All I say is for Winston to leave you alone, because you're a hard case. You're unwinnable. If Winston is going to make a sale, it makes sense to sell to someone who's willing to buy rather than someone who will refuse the sale and has been saying that from the start. Do you object to this reasoning? That should be in your favor. Why would you want to have Winston pester you with this theory which you know is false? Why are you getting upset that I told Win to leave you be?

By the way, that site also blasphemes Christ. You can't see it because you're an adversary.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:Godrules is a lost person. Ignore him. That theory is not possible.
Words of pure hilarity never fail to come out of the mouth of the flat earther. :lol:
Actually I think you and Godrules are similar in a way: you both believe in damnable heresy, that is that salvation is by works. That's what I meant by lost person. Any person who has been shown the verses proving it is by faith alone but still figures it is faith + works is definitely blinded.

As for his theories, I saw some of his videos which showed his opinions on the earth long ago. It doesn't seem plausible to me. Do they seem plausible to you, Ghost? I bet you would actually agree with me on this one, but since you are an adversary you've figured a way to start trouble, rather than simply ignoring my opinion like any rational person would do when someone disagrees with them. :)

Of course that's because you only have animal impulses and you must succumb to them every time, rather than passing over something which annoys you.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Catch them by Eight or you are too late. It's impossible for people to believe in flat earth when they have grown ass adults. Every truth and lies needs to be punched while young. The elites have already brainwashed humanity while they were young, now 90% won't believe in truth.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:Catch them by Eight or you are too late. It's impossible for people to believe in flat earth when they have grown a** adults. Every truth and lies needs to be punched while young. The elites have already brainwashed humanity while they were young, now 90% won't believe in truth.
So StarChild are you saying the earth is flat in your book ?
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Catch them by Eight or you are too late. It's impossible for people to believe in flat earth when they have grown a** adults. Every truth and lies needs to be punched while young. The elites have already brainwashed humanity while they were young, now 90% won't believe in truth.
So StarChild are you saying the earth is flat in your book ?
Earth was considered Flat for like 80% of Indian history. Its only when the European Invaders came, they introduced Globe Earth in India around 15,oo's

Truth be told. Its only when White Race came on Earth. It became a Globe. :lol: I looked into India's history and Earth was indeed Flat in our texts.

Yoga was created based on Flat Earth. Indian spirituality does not work in Globe, because Flat Earth Defines God.

------------------------

Sadly. These new race of beings that rule earth are extremely freaking SMART. Not only Globe, tomorrow they can tell you, Earth Square and we will all believe it. Its ok if we are stupid, the people who rule us are just extremely intelligent. They know how to manipulate us. I bow down to THEIR INTELLIGENCE
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Now I know why we are where we are, the white mans noogin made it possible.

Whites are becoming so stupid like the rest of the races, it is sad! :cry:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

White race who debate and question are smart, because they do not have any reference point debating and researching is good unlike Ghost who does not even want to look into anything related to flat earth. His point of contention starts from 15th century. :) He does not realize that before western civilisation, almost all cultures believed in earth as flat.

Western Civilisation aka Jewish one is new, so its understandable why all these debates etc which is good. Being Indian, All I had to look was see my ancient history and there it was...FLAT EARTH.

Western Civilisation never lived in Flat Earth. They were Fed Globe from the beginning, unlike eastern civilisation where we lived on both 8)

Very Good Video which Proves Earth is Flat as My Bank Balence Flat Broke :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E4rXii2h-o[/youtube]