The US has ruined Australia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The US has ruined Australia

Post by Jester »

Haven't been to Australia, but all the Australians I have met have been GREAT people. Like Americans from the South, but without the guile.

The teen/college age girls do seem to have been sluttified, but still more authentic, and less sarcastic, than say Californians.

And here in northern Thailand, when a fellow who sounds vaguely British seems like a really nice bloke, he generally turns out to be Australian.

Granted the expats are older, so their friendliness may reflect former times in Australia.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

if anything they have been ruined by globalist leftism, i wouldnt blame the USA, its the last beacon of freedom in may ways, and at least the US still has the right to bear arms
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I moved to China, I know this thread is old, but whatever...but it's happening in China at an alarming rate. All you see are American message t-shirts, straight brimmed "hood" hats with the stickers still on and fly shoes. Tons of nice, nice and I mean nice cars... (moreso than in America, the materialism is extreme here). You're also seeing fatassed Chinese popping up, but by and far their women are well behaved.

America definitely is spreading across the world, I don't know if it's the plan - or it's just happening. I think it must be by design. They, the Jesuit Jewish New world order - want to destroy the whole world slowly - and they have a particular penchant for REALLY destroying the west, the most.
America is the conduit for destruction, broadcast via media across the world.

True story, Illuminati prediction formation since the masonic founding of America , it was designed to do this.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Eric wrote:I moved to China, I know this thread is old, but whatever...but it's happening in China at an alarming rate. All you see are American message t-shirts, straight brimmed "hood" hats with the stickers still on and fly shoes. Tons of nice, nice and I mean nice cars... (moreso than in America, the materialism is extreme here). You're also seeing fatassed Chinese popping up, but by and far their women are well behaved.

America definitely is spreading across the world, I don't know if it's the plan - or it's just happening. I think it must be by design. They, the Jesuit Jewish New world order - want to destroy the whole world slowly - and they have a particular penchant for REALLY destroying the west, the most.

True story, Illuminati prediction formation since the masonic founding of America , it was designed to do this.
Great to see you took action and moved to China Eric. Please Make a report with some pics!
Stop thinking so much and enjoy yourself for a period man!!
Can you meet some of the other members there like zboy et al?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

would be hard for me to live without YouTube and free access to the internet! not sure if i can accept not criticizing a government, especially when it does moronic things or is run by morons

Plus it would always be in the back of my mind that i would be living in what has been one of the most murderous governments in history with old Mao

I like the idea of being based somewhere closer with more freedom, like vietnam, cambodia, malaysia etc, and making trips. There certainly seems to be a lot of business opportunities growing there, and the worlds new manufacturing base

I dont know if its just me, but Australian girls are frigid as ive ever found, and generally a giant pain in the arse. Sure Aussies can be great, friendly people, but in Perth at least its very cliquey, and many are conformists and brainwashed
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

droid wrote:
Eric wrote:I moved to China, I know this thread is old, but whatever...but it's happening in China at an alarming rate. All you see are American message t-shirts, straight brimmed "hood" hats with the stickers still on and fly shoes. Tons of nice, nice and I mean nice cars... (moreso than in America, the materialism is extreme here). You're also seeing fatassed Chinese popping up, but by and far their women are well behaved.

Great to see you took action and moved to China Eric. Please Make a report with some pics!
Stop thinking so much and enjoy yourself for a period man!!
Can you meet some of the other members there like zboy et al?
Eric, don't make a report. These unfettered ego maniacs like most H.A.'ers and the Doosh V harem are like locusts: they eat up all the innocence and naivety in one country and move onto the next. Absolve yourself from posting for these myopic manatees.
If they want to discover a place, let them get their money up and spend alot of hard-earned money discovering these places for themselves. I am glad posters like Contrarian Expatriate never render which exact countries he fancies. He realizes what locusts most of you western jacka.sses are.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 5th, 2019, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

ph_visitor wrote:Let's just pull a few logical fallacies off the top:

1) My family is 14th Gen Americans here way before any Jooos emigrated.
2) Jews are not a nationality thus...
3) Someone can be Jewish and American at the same time
4) If Hitler was a Jew, he sure did kill a lot of them. This does not make sense. If Jews started WW2, killing lots of Jews makes no sense.
odbo wrote:They blamed the two world wars on the Germans.
Yes, it was Jews who were on Japanese ships all over the Pacific, and Jews in tanks killing Russians, Poles and everyone else. /s

That's because you're an idiot. They are far more united than a nationality. They are not a nationality. They are a race, or a tribe unto themselves, which is why they insist the mother must be Jewish and why they don't want and make it extremely hard for non-Jews to become Jewish, with such things like denying Christ and many hoops. While for almost any other religion, all you have to do is become a believer or simply do as they do.

These apologists only help to confuse the issue, because they're idiots.

Odbo seems to be the only one so far with any sense. Too bad he was ran off.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

Voice of Reason wrote:The United States is going down the toilet, and Australia will follow.

Both countries had their heyday, and then they screwed it up with feminist indoctrination, consumerism and moronic television (In a nutshell...anti-intellectualism) - all of which has caused widespread social illness.

What have these countries got to cure this illness? No one has sex. Social life is disconnected and cliquey. And more power is being given to women who shouldn't have it.

TV is about all those things, but you can simply say they use it to engineer the society they want. It really is programming people how to think and behave. Probably if TV and radio had never been invented, most people would be more wholesome individuals.

I was just listening to a show on HBO called Silicon Valley. I had to turn it off because the commentary was so disgusting. One man says to another, "Your penis would have exploded back through your own [bowel orifice] if ...". I was just like, WTF? Try watching South Park or Family Guy and see all the gore.

Anyhow, they've been trying to turn women into men and men into women. They've been scaring women away from men, with Ted Bundys, 1/4 rape statistic myths and lies, and with feminism. All of these are psychological operations against the public to turn life upside down, as is Satan's wish, because that's what he is, and that's what opposing God means.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

livefreeordie wrote:would be hard for me to live without YouTube and free access to the internet! not sure if i can accept not criticizing a government, especially when it does moronic things or is run by morons

Plus it would always be in the back of my mind that i would be living in what has been one of the most murderous governments in history with old Mao

I like the idea of being based somewhere closer with more freedom, like vietnam, cambodia, malaysia etc, and making trips. There certainly seems to be a lot of business opportunities growing there, and the worlds new manufacturing base

I dont know if its just me, but Australian girls are frigid as ive ever found, and generally a giant pain in the arse. Sure Aussies can be great, friendly people, but in Perth at least its very cliquey, and many are conformists and brainwashed
My first question would be, how's the air quality there. I remember a couple of guys during the Olympics who showed up wearing masks to protect their delicate innards.

Also, the Chinese seem to have a lower regard for the sanctity of human life (for non- babies). If a driver hits a pedestrian, that driver will not get out to help or call an ambulance. That driver will more likely back up to run over the victim again, until they are dead. Otherwise they fear getting soaked with a lifetime's worth of the victim's medical bills. Far better for them to ensure they have murdered someone, rather than to render assistance.

But, China may be a good place to snag a wife, if you can find one who is obedient and doesn't care too much for money.
SummerCity
Freshman Poster

Post by SummerCity »

Hmm... Australia is geographically more isolated than any other country, why the influence is so strong?