The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Winston »

I think one reason the mainstream media doesn't give me any attention is that they tend to prefer giving positive media coverage of Asian males. The media usually portrays Asian men as being obedient and hard working conformists who are career minded and into fields like science, engineering, computer programming, etc. So they tend to give Asians a positive stereotype. Many Asians on other forums said that they are ashamed of me in that I give Asians a bad name. Hence, the media prefers to ignore me rather than give me negative attention. They seem to prefer to give bad publicity mostly to white or arab guys. Isn't Rooshv an Arab guy? Is he mixed?

So if you look at the US media coverage of people, they usually give positive portrayals of Asian men. Since I'm Asian, and don't fit into their stereotype, they prefer to just ignore me. They are probably reluctant to say anything negative about an Asian male unless they have to or are forced to. So my Asian ethnicity probably shields me from bad press coverage in a way. lol. I only get attention from internet media sites such as Jezebel or other bloggers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I'm not sure if I agree. I do agree that the western media likes to ignore Asian men positive or negative for the most part. I think it's that Roosh is bit more controversy than you are believe it or not.

I think with Roosh I agree with some of the stuff he said like how western feminism destroyed Western women but his other views I'm not sure about. At the same time his monger...this is what the real problem is. In Roosh world he wants to live where women just obeys men and give sex freely and easily. I mean yeah in fantasy world...and I think for many posters for Roosh want this fantasy world and I think to some extent guys who come to happier abroad. I mean most of the topic usually revolves around women. But it's fantasy...
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Whether or not "feminism" is a problem, RooshV is definitely not the man to bring about change. You want an intelligent analysis of the consequences of welfare systems and liberalized divorce laws, read people like Richard A Posner, the federal judge and law professor at the University of Chicago, or various other conservative/libertarian economists.

RooshV is guy with deep-seated resentment that the tall beautiful blond-haired blue-eyed elite females of Georgetown (rich people's neighborhood in Washington DC, which is Roosh's hometown) scorned him as a subhuman swarthy ethnic with bad body odor, in favor of the true alpha males of America, namely the fraternity type guys with hotshot careers (RooshV was a schlub working for near minimum wage as a lab tech back then). For some reason, he got it into his head that he deserved lots of free sex with these elite HB10's and he became enraged that he wasn't getting it, same rage as Elliott Rodgers, except instead of going on a shooting rampage, he went on an international pump and dump rampage, leaving lots of disgusted women in his wake. His hatred for women is manifest in everything he writes, and that same hatred is why he could never stick with any of these women he banged.

I'm not surprised some people on this forum are sticking up for Roosh, since the same sickness exists here. Guys desperate to fill their inner emptiness with a high notch count of hot babes they've banged, desperate for validation, unable to develop lasting relationships with women because women are just a means to building their notch count and obtaining validation.

The first step on the road to healing for all the sick guys out there is prostitution. You say you want sex? Sex is easy if you're willing to pay. What you don't get by paying is validation. So when you say you want sex but won't pay, that means you really want is validation, and that is a truly pathetic thing to want. Once you realize that, you can try to figure out why you are so desperate for external validation.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

retiredfrank wrote:Whether or not "feminism" is a problem, RooshV is definitely not the man to bring about change. You want an intelligent analysis of the consequences of welfare systems and liberalized divorce laws, read people like Richard A Posner, the federal judge and law professor at the University of Chicago, or various other conservative/libertarian economists.

RooshV is guy with deep-seated resentment that the tall beautiful blond-haired blue-eyed elite females of Georgetown (rich people's neighborhood in Washington DC, which is Roosh's hometown) scorned him as a subhuman swarthy ethnic with bad body odor, in favor of the true alpha males of America, namely the fraternity type guys with hotshot careers (RooshV was a schlub working for near minimum wage as a lab tech back then). For some reason, he got it into his head that he deserved lots of free sex with these elite HB10's and he became enraged that he wasn't getting it, same rage as Elliott Rodgers, except instead of going on a shooting rampage, he went on an international pump and dump rampage, leaving lots of disgusted women in his wake. His hatred for women is manifest in everything he writes, and that same hatred is why he could never stick with any of these women he banged.

I'm not surprised some people on this forum are sticking up for Roosh, since the same sickness exists here. Guys desperate to fill their inner emptiness with a high notch count of hot babes they've banged, desperate for validation, unable to develop lasting relationships with women because women are just a means to building their notch count and obtaining validation.

The first step on the road to healing for all the sick guys out there is prostitution. You say you want sex? Sex is easy if you're willing to pay. What you don't get by paying is validation. So when you say you want sex but won't pay, that means you really want is validation, and that is a truly pathetic thing to want. Once you realize that, you can try to figure out why you are so desperate for external validation.
:D Very good post. WINSTON ADD A LIKE BUTTON TO YOUR FORUM Roosh does not like women. I'd be shocked if he ever gets married. :D
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The thing about that forum is how they try to portray themselves as some kind of alpha clique. It's laughable.

Here's how they see themselves :

And here's actual footage of them :

They're not all like that, but enough of them are.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

WorldTraveler wrote:WINSTON ADD A LIKE BUTTON TO YOUR FORUM
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

That is another form of validation seeking.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

retiredfrank wrote: RooshV is guy with deep-seated resentment that the tall beautiful blond-haired blue-eyed elite females of Georgetown
(rich people's neighborhood in Washington DC, which is Roosh's hometown)

scorned him as a subhuman swarthy ethnic with bad body odor,

in favor of the true alpha males of America, namely the fraternity type guys with hotshot careers
(RooshV was a schlub working for near minimum wage as a lab tech back then).

For some reason, he got it into his head that he deserved lots of free sex with these elite HB10's
and he became enraged that he wasn't getting it,

same rage as Elliott Rodgers,

except instead of going on a shooting rampage, he went on an international pump and dump rampage,
leaving lots of disgusted women in his wake.

His hatred for women is manifest in everything he writes,
and that same hatred is why he could never stick with any of these women he banged.

This is the post of the day, very exact and excellent insights, thank you Frank.

Yes, the bad body odor of Roosh V is well known in the PUA world, everyone who met him
talked with disgust about it.

Roosh even boasts often about himself that he
is too lazy to even take a shower or wash his own ass...
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Also it is useful to know that Roosh only plagiates and steals the ideas and content
mainly from http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill but also from other
larger communities as MGTOW and MRA

There is almost nothing creative or new in what Roosh writes,
all he does is a daily stealing and repackaging succesfull ideas
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Erm, excuse me, but I took the trouble to post some rather amusing images a few posts back. The least you lot can do is give me a half assed lol.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Johnny1975 wrote:The thing about that forum is how they try to portray themselves as some kind of alpha clique. It's laughable.

Here's how they see themselves :

And here's actual footage of them :

This was straight to the point, although their circlejerk is more pathetic actually.

And if you don't circlejerk together with them, you are banned in a matter of days.

Roosh forum has actually more banned members than active members, and I think this says everything :)
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Ghost wrote:
Guys like Doosh always inspire a double-edged response.

On the one hand, he's a lying, plagiarizing, amoral con artist.

On the other hand, he's made a small fortune ripping off idiots and essentially funded his lifestyle via utilizing morons.
Well, if anyone has lifegoals: stealing, plagiarizing, defrauding and conning people,
then I guess Douche V can be a model for them.

But I doubt there are many people like that.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Johnny1975 wrote:Erm, excuse me, but I took the trouble to post some rather amusing images a few posts back. The least you lot can do is give me a half assed lol.
Yes they were amusing and they give a good insight into what's wrong with the RVF culture.

As should be obvious, I've spent a lot of time reading RooshV and his forum, both of which tap into into a sickness common among modern American men who are not currently in relationships (and even some who are in relationships or even married). The desire for sex itself and for female companionship are normal, but the obsession with notch counts and where one's sex partners rank on the HB scale is definitely sick, related to consumerism. Keep people in a state of constant dissatisfaction with their lives, envious that other people are living better, compare oneself constantly to other people, with the hoped-for (by the sellers) final result that you buy a bunch of crap to make yourself more attractive and get to screw lots of HB10's and impress the other guys. Circle jerk indeed.

I'm convinced P4P is the cure for this mental illness, though you don't have to persist with P4P if you can't afford it. Just do it a few times, then loudly announce to everyone willing to listen that you're a monger. You'll be shunned by all the so-called normal people and left alone to take the MGTOW plus masturbation path through life, and thus save a lot on expenses. Later, when you're retired, you can go somewhere where P4P is cheap enough to afford on a regular basis, or just continue with masturbation forever. Self-pleasuring really is as good as the real thing if you do it right. Even if you find a woman who falls in love and has sex for free, I still recommend handing her a little money on a regular basis, so you can continue to tell yourself and all the men you know that you pay for sex. That's the best way to keep your head clear of that RVF craziness.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

retiredfrank wrote: The desire for sex itself and for female companionship are normal, but the obsession with notch counts and where one's sex partners rank on the HB scale is definitely sick, related to consumerism. Keep people in a state of constant dissatisfaction with their lives, envious that other people are living better, compare oneself constantly to other people, with the hoped-for (by the sellers) final result that you buy a bunch of crap to make yourself more attractive and get to screw lots of HB10's and impress the other guys. Circle jerk indeed.
Most people agree with your accurate obsevations about this, but not with the need to Pay for sex,
even when the girls have sex with you simply because they like you.

Sure, the reality is different when you're 24 years old like me, and I must assume that you Frank are over 65 years old
(I make this assumption based on your username),
that you feel the need to pay for sex even if the girls have sex with you because they naturally like you ?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"Even if you find a woman who falls in love and has sex for free, I still recommend handing her a little money on a regular basis"

What is logic behind this?

What advice you giving to your fellow friends?
retiredfrank, you are f***ed in the head, must be old age and your brain is shrinking