Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:I've had it with this thing people mistakenly call life. Perhaps for most it is just f***ing dandy and I just ended up being cursed to stumble around in loneliness for as long as I'm living on this earth. Regardless, it just never gets better. One man can't fight an entire world that is bound and determined to f**k up everything. One thing I've learned about people - watching myself and others - is that we throw away what is valuable and concern ourselves with what is worthless. And here we are.

Anyway, on to the story. Let's wind the clocks back a year. Little more than a year, actually. Ghost is preparing to return to China, which will be his second time. He's got a nice job lined up teaching English at a private uni in a provincial capital. It will be his second chance since his first time in China and his first real relationship didn't work out. He's looking forward to it. Anyhow, it's all fine. He hopes it will be a triumphant return to China. He's still looking for lovely young ladies on a dating site, hopefully something will come of it. A Filipina working in Singapore messages him. We'll call her G. Seems really sweet but the whole working-in-Singapore thing doesn't seem good. This is going to be an independent girl, right? Careerist. He doesn't respond at first. Then decides to message back because...why not?

What follows is like something out of a romantic comedy. Instant connection. Tons in common. Sweet girl, seems very loving and family oriented. We talk a lot on Skype and it feels great. Cloud 9 territory. And I ask her if she's a virgin. If she says yes, that means my search is probably over and this is a marriageable girl.

She tells me she's a virgin. Oh God, this could be it. It's so hard to find, but here is. Got to meet in person of course, but she's saved herself this long. It will all be worth it.

Everything seems perfect. That's when you've got to let it go, because things can only get f***ed up from there.

She lied. Not a virgin after all. Oh geez. Yeah, yeah, ghosts can cry as it turns out. One ex-boyfriend she says. One dick she says. One time she says. Oh, isn't always just one mistake she made? Just one. And yet it's supposedly always us men who can't keep in it in their pants. Such a rare type to find, and it's all ruined. This is one thing I always tell myself I will never compromise on. If she's not a virgin, I won't marry her. No hymen, no diamond. You can't and shouldn't try to do things any other way than how God says to do them. It's in the best interest of humanity.

Ghost tries to forget, goes to China. Job is great, lots of fun. City is shit. But most are. Some bad times, loneliness. I don't do well with Chinese women. Get to travel a bit. Even have some time and money to go to Philippines for a week. Around this time he starts talking to G again and wants to somehow forget her past and be with her. But there are a lot of problems. He feels like shit, otherwise known as a typical day.

He ends up going to Philippines. He meets a hot 21 year old pinay and sleeps with her for a few days. She's hot and knows it. Emotionless bitch. She lays on her back while Ghost f***s the hottest p***y he's ever f***ed. When it's time to go she takes me to the airport and waves at me dismissively, not even waiting until I get inside before she leaves. This hurts pretty bad. Not much later when I'm back in China and I'm trying to continue things with her. She nonchalantly tells me she's dating (i.e. vacation f***ing) a British guy. What a f***ing c**t.

Ghost returns to the city and work for a semester. It gets colder physically and figuratively, and then all of a sudden a sexy pinay shows up on the dating site. We'll call her M. In my city. We message, not far away. We meet. Hops into bed with me on our second meeting. Hot girl, big nice breasts. But a total slut, has had lots of guys before. Zero percent chance of marriage material.

Long story short Ghost grows increasingly frustrated because despite getting laid every weekend with a sexy pinay, he has no future. None of this is building towards a future. No marriage material out there. He gets along a lot easier and more naturally with pinays. The one date with a Chinese woman he had was awkward. No signals to read. It would be easier to read a stone. Language barrier is huge too.

He's frustrated with the city, his disjointed life (work thing, largely), and the lack of marriageable girls in his life. Still, the sex is good. He gets this idea that he just needs to relocate to a “better city” in China. He leaves everything behind and returns home. He tells his girlfriend that he wants to continue, and comes up with a half-assed way that they can. He goes home but keeps contact with her. Within two or three weeks he realizes something is up. Ah, of course. It's always obvious when women do this.

She had already hopped on new dick. What a f***ing whore.

Getting the new job in Guangzhou up and going is taking a long time. Several months of bureaucracy. Home is lonely except for his family. Isolation, solitude. Not always bad. Spends a lot of time reading and on other hobbies. Feels stupid for throwing away for what he had before, but is sure he'll get it back in Guangzhou.

Goes to Philippines for a few days, has blue balls for most of it. Girl he goes there specifically to meet doesn't sleep with him. She's not a virgin but wants to put her schooling first now to the exclusion of a relationship. (And Ghost had a flashback to his incel days in the U.S.) Last night there, he gets a single mom to come over and f**k. It's not fun, some mechanical act done out of loneliness. A little pleasure to numb the pain.

To make another long story short, when he does finally get to China, it's all f***ed up. Employer is neglectful, not because the company isn't legit, but because employers in first tier cities know they can get away with a lot more bullshit than employers in less liked or less known cities. Problems mount, he lasts there only about a week. During this time, Ghost starts talking to G again. He's planning to break his one vow to himself that he swore up and down he'd never break. Marry her, try to start a family, and somehow try to survive and do the right thing in this blind world. He'll forgive her past, even though for all he knows she's sucked a hundred dicks. They at least have a connection. He'll convince himself that they are soulmates and try to live out a happy lie.

They're talking. They'll take it slow she says. They talk about what a future together would mean, and their conversations feel a lot like before. He still makes her laugh, they still make each other smile. But there was a lot of pain before. A lot to work through. Probably will not find another girl like this again.

Something's different. She's a little harder in her heart. A little more brash. Curses a little more. There's that fear in Ghost's heart come back.

They're talking about how they can do it. But she wants more than Ghost has. She's got a career, and coming from a poor background, is paranoid about falling back into it. I tell her we can save a good bit in China working as teachers. Maybe I could even try to work in Singapore. She says she still wants a husband and children. But she doesn't want to give up her career. He tells her he has seen lots of girls say they could have it all and then end up barren and alone. A career will steal a woman's future. A family will give her one.
What he can offer is not enough for her. She needs more, she says. She's changed she says. She says they can't be together.

And all of a sudden, it hits him: this is the slow death that will eventually engulf everyone and all places. Humanity enslaving itself to coporations and feminism and making women barren and men impotent. Ghost has spoken about dispassionately many times, but this has hit him like a knife in the dark. This is it. There is no future. It has been cancelled. And all around the women of the world are being sucked into a soulless system, one for which they will ignorantly sacrifice their souls and wombs to in exchange for a counterfeit life. There is no hope, no resistance, no future. And this is it, all of us here just waiting to die the slow death of loneliness, all of it self-inflicted.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.
You are perhaps one of the few men who are getting laid often, yet feels depressed and lonely about it. So having women in your life means you're lonely?

You're having sex with women, but somehow you're upset they're not virgins?

You will only marry a virgin, yet you're having marital relations with women who aren't virgins? If you only want to have marital relations with a virgin, then why is it that you are not waiting for that virgin?

Why are you giving yourself to non-virgins who are unworthy of you and marital relations with you?

Why are you attempting to keep women around who aren't virgins if you only value virgins? Why would you have sex with non-virgins if you value virginity in women so highly?

If you value virginity in women, wouldn't it make sense to abstain from intercourse from women who you aren't married to? Just to uphold the general principle that women should only have sex within marriage, shouldn't you also practice this? Because really you are having intercourse with some other men's future wives, if this is about virginity.

If you're having sex with a woman multiple times, and it isn't prostitution, well guess what? That is your wife, your concubine, your girlfriend, your mistress. Whatever you want to call that relationship. It's only a title.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Hello, yeah. I'm living the life of James Bond while "looking" (wink wink) for a wife. I am so unhappy. Poor me. Wah wah.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wait. Let me go back to count how many women this man listed that he had intercourse with. But he's lonely. Got it. And presumably he's only told us about the non-SWs.

We need a new meme. This is like Pauly D complaining he can't find love in his life, while living at the Jersey Shore.

How to live like Pauly D, while claiming to look for a wife.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 24th, 2017, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote: Long story short Ghost grows increasingly frustrated because despite getting laid every weekend with a sexy pinay, he has no future. None of this is building towards a future. No marriage material out there.
Maybe because you're too busy having intercourse with women you'd never marry instead of searching for those women who are worthy of marriage? How are you gonna complain about not finding a marriagable women when:
1. You aren't actually looking for them but instead fornicating, and 2. Having sex with other men's future wives despite the virginity standard?

Dude even gets sexy pinays. Not just cute or pretty, but sexy.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Adama wrote:Wait. Let me go back to count how many women this man listed that he had intercourse with. But he's lonely. Got it. And presumably he's only told us about the non-SWs.

We need a new meme. This is like Pauly D complaining he can't find love in his life, while living at the Jersey Shore.

As usual, you have nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion. Is there anything in your repertoire besides victim blaming and self righteousness? :roll:

The thought that you could be real, and not a troll, is horrifying.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:
Adama wrote:Wait. Let me go back to count how many women this man listed that he had intercourse with. But he's lonely. Got it. And presumably he's only told us about the non-SWs.

As usual, you have nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion. Is there anything in your repertoire besides victim blaming and self righteousness? :roll:

The thought that you could be real, and not a troll, is horrifying.
The dude is not a victim, you moron. He is getting laid left and right while he thinks he's a victim. He's convinced himself that he is some kind of victim. There is no victim involved here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote: You are perhaps one of the few men who are getting laid often, yet feels depressed and lonely about it. So having women in your life means you're lonely?

You will only marry a virgin, yet you're having marital relations with women who aren't virgins? If you only want to have marital relations with a virgin, then why is it that you are not waiting for that virgin?

Why are you giving yourself to non-virgins who are unworthy of you and marital relations with you?

Why are you attempting to keep women around who aren't virgins if you only value virgins? Why would you have sex with non-virgins if you value virginity in women so highly?

If you value virginity in women, wouldn't it make sense to abstain from intercourse from women who you aren't married to? Just to uphold the general principle that women should only have sex within marriage, shouldn't you also practice this? Because really you are having intercourse with some other men's future wives, if this is about virginity.

If you're having sex with a woman multiple times, and it isn't prostitution, well guess what? That is your wife, your concubine, your girlfriend, your mistress. Whatever you want to call that relationship. It's only a title.
Why do you seem so clueless Adama? You seem unable to empathize with normal men. And you are twisting and misunderstanding what Ghost said. Do I have to spell it out for you? Ghost never said he was getting laid all the time. He said he was only getting laid occasionally by a few Filipinas he dated.

The reason he can't wait for his virgin bride or soulmate, is because no one has unlimited patience. Us men get horny and need love, romance, sex, female companionship. We can't endure celibacy for years on end. Get real man. Men have desires. We can't just suppress our desires and remain celibate until marriage. If this were a perfect world, then Ghost would get his virgin bride now and he would be faithful and monogamous with her and live happily ever after. But that isn't happening. God isn't that nice to give every man what he wants in love.

Are you celibate until marriage Adama? How do you satisfy your sexual urges? Is masturbation enough? Could you masturbate for years with no real sex or real emotional passion from a real woman?

You are not being realistic if you expect Ghost to remain celibate just because he's not lucky enough to find his virgin soulmate yet. We do not have control over our destiny. Some guys find their soulmate when they are 18 and some don't. Some never find their soulmate, and some go through many soulmates that never last. Everyone's package in life is different.

So, since this isn't a perfect world, Ghost has to satisfy his needs too. So while waiting for his virgin soulmate, he has sex with non-virgin women, because it's better than nothing. Kind of like if you have no food to eat, better to eat less than wholesome food because it's better than starving to death. Common sense.

All this is common sense and can be deduced by basic logic from Ghost's story. But since you live in an idealistic world, Adama, where everyone can wait until marriage to have sex, even if it's years or decades, you are delusional. Sorry but Christian values are VERY UNREALISTIC and UNREASONABLE and often IMPOSSIBLE to meet. What if a man can't find a wife until he's in his 30's or 40's? He's supposed to never have sex until then? LOL. Your Christian world is NOT the real world Adama. You don't live in reality, that's why you cant understand normal people and their problems. When you are a fanatic like Adama, you lose your common sense and are out of touch with reality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Winston wrote:Your Christian world is NOT the real world Adama. You don't live in reality, that's why you cant understand normal people and their problems. When you are a fanatic like Adama, you lose your common sense and are out of touch with reality.
+1

Great post Winston.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I am just coming out of my world of hurt/ hate and pain that'd confined my life really for over 15 years. I realize there's a world out there, and there was all along. That I wasn't adequate enough in my own mind - had shut myself off from it and blamed other people for it. It was subconscious until I made it conscious. I was or convinced myself it was other people who were lesser and could not add up to me; when it was really I who felt inadequate, lacking....it was an excuse that formed slowly over time to let me live in my own world as I got further from other people, less able to relate to the and formed this narcissist quality (it's the only way that can survive or prop itself up) and happens almost instinctively as a coping mechanism to help you survive.
I decided to really face up to myself; I don't know exactly what it was that made me face it, ironically it was part of it was the Bible, reading Proverbs and about truth and humility, then it went to me actually looking at myself - the deepest scars of me that I knew affected me but that I had never overcome/faced...and instead of running I chose to face, I made what was a lot unconscious conscious, and gave myself a second "chance" again. It's not easy and requires a great deal of humility. I realize I'm miserable because of a great many things that came together, that I chose to go into - allowed to happen to me when I was young.
It's kind of weird, a weird experience and definitely premature talking about it, but that's where I'm at.
I also had a conversation with a Christian friend of mine - a follower of Jesus, who said it's all about healing scars we had long time ago. I opened up with him and became conscious. I chose not to run, not take meds, not obfuscate the issue. I can't explain it but it just took off and kind of formed on it's own - after I had the mind for insight.
So much of how we formed becomes automatic habit- we forget or don't question it.... it just happens. You have to become aware and question it in order to "heal". You must face things you don't want to face, you will overcome the things you couldn't in your past - that is the only way.

You will realize truth and square with it - and that's your choice, and chance. This is a hitter medicine but it does yield rewards far greater than anything else. The bitterest medicine is the one that we need to take.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote: You are perhaps one of the few men who are getting laid often, yet feels depressed and lonely about it. So having women in your life means you're lonely?

Why do you seem so clueless Adama? You seem unable to empathize with normal men. And you are twisting and misunderstanding what Ghost said. Do I have to spell it out for you? Ghost never said he was getting laid all the time. He said he was only getting laid occasionally by a few Filipinas he dated.

The reason he can't wait for his virgin bride or soulmate, is because no one has unlimited patience. Us men get horny and need love, romance, sex, female companionship. We can't endure celibacy for years on end. Get real man. Men have desires. We can't just suppress our desires and remain celibate until marriage. If this were a perfect world, then Ghost would get his virgin bride now and he would be faithful and monogamous with her and live happily ever after. But that isn't happening. God isn't that nice to give every man what he wants in love.

Are you celibate until marriage Adama? How do you satisfy your sexual urges? Is masturbation enough? Could you masturbate for years with no real sex or real emotional passion from a real woman?

You are not being realistic if you expect Ghost to remain celibate just because he's not lucky enough to find his virgin soulmate yet. We do not have control over our destiny. Some guys find their soulmate when they are 18 and some don't. Some never find their soulmate, and some go through many soulmates that never last. Everyone's package in life is different.

So, since this isn't a perfect world, Ghost has to satisfy his needs too. So while waiting for his virgin soulmate, he has sex with non-virgin women, because it's better than nothing. Kind of like if you have no food to eat, better to eat less than wholesome food because it's better than starving to death. Common sense.

All this is common sense and can be deduced by basic logic from Ghost's story. But since you live in an idealistic world, Adama, where everyone can wait until marriage to have sex, even if it's years or decades, you are delusional. Sorry but Christian values are VERY UNREALISTIC and UNREASONABLE and often IMPOSSIBLE to meet. What if a man can't find a wife until he's in his 30's or 40's? He's supposed to never have sex until then? LOL. Your Christian world is NOT the real world Adama. You don't live in reality, that's why you cant understand normal people and their problems. When you are a fanatic like Adama, you lose your common sense and are out of touch with reality.
Winston, I am not the one who set virginity as the standard. Ghost is the one who set virginity as the standard. If he wants to marry a virgin, it makes no sense for him to have sex with other women before marriage. Marrying a virgin means he disapproves of premarital sex. But he engages in premarital sex, which means he is ruining some other men's future wives. Don't you get that? I haven't set that standard. He set it. He is the one that set it. Not me.

So why are you accusing me, Winston? Your fingers should be pointed at him. I am merely pointing out that he is helping to reduce the number of virgins in the world by willingly participating in premarital sex. If he wants more virgins in the world, then he needs to stop being a source for women to have intercourse with before marriage. As long as there are men who are willing to have premarital sex with women, there will be less virgins.

This is blatant hypocrisy. The only reason you can't see that is because you too are a raging sex addict.

And I am sure we haven't even learned of all the sex workers the man has had contact with. It is likely that in addition to having many girlfriends, he has also been with working girls.

It makes no sense to complain about loneliness, but in the same breath say that you have sex every weekend with sexy Pinays. That doesn't sound like he's very lonely to me. It just sounds like he hasn't found his unicorn. But probably other men like him destroyed those unicorns.

I know you hate God but I haven't even referenced Him or religion in this thread until just now where you brought it up. Ghost is the one who set virginity as the standard.

As for me, if I had the standard that I would only marry a virgin, then I would refrain from having intercourse with non-sex workers before marriage, because otherwise I'd be contributing to the very problem I claimed to be against. That is, if I were against premarital sex for non-sex working women, then it would be hypocrisy for me to participate in intercourse with non-sex workers, because it contributes to the problem. You seriously can't see this, Winston?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:But since you live in an idealistic world, Adama, where everyone can wait until marriage to have sex, even if it's years or decades, you are delusional. Sorry but Christian values are VERY UNREALISTIC and UNREASONABLE and often IMPOSSIBLE to meet. What if a man can't find a wife until he's in his 30's or 40's? He's supposed to never have sex until then? LOL. Your Christian world is NOT the real world Adama. You don't live in reality, that's why you cant understand normal people and their problems. When you are a fanatic like Adama, you lose your common sense and are out of touch with reality.
Ghost wrote: This is one thing I always tell myself I will never compromise on. If she's not a virgin, I won't marry her. No hymen, no diamond. You can't and shouldn't try to do things any other way than how God says to do them. It's in the best interest of humanity.

Since you men got your panties in a bunch, it wasn't even me who brought up God as the standard. It was the OP yourself. Not only do you men hate God, you really lack of reading comprehension skills. Apparently you don't live in reality either, and you're so anxious to blame me that you didn't retain what you read.

I am the fanatic. I am not the one who even says women need to be virgins at marriage. Yet I am the fanatic? I am just pointing out the dude is contributing to the same problem he is against. Just he doesn't care when it is other men's wives, although he says God wants us to marry virgins, he is so busy having premarital sex with other men's future brides.

By the way, I would never tell any man here that he should marry a virgin. You'll be waiting for a long time. It is certainly a worthy goal, however, especially if she's 18-19 years old.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:
Winston wrote:Your Christian world is NOT the real world Adama. You don't live in reality, that's why you cant understand normal people and their problems. When you are a fanatic like Adama, you lose your common sense and are out of touch with reality.
+1

Great post Winston.
I am not saying men should be virgins. I am saying, if you only want to marry a virgin, it doesn't make sense to have sex with regular women, because that is decreasing the supply of virgins available for marriage. This is contributing to pollution while claiming to be against it.

How is this "my Christian world" when I am not the one who only thinks virgins are worthy of marriage? Ghost says that only virgins are worthy of marriage. That is as high as any Christian standard. Yet I haven't even posted on a Christian standard of my own. All I said was that if Ghost is to have the standard which he has, then he is working against himself and other men like him, by contributing to the very problem he is fighting against in his own life. If he thinks women should be virgins upon marriage, then he shouldn't participate in premarital sex with non-prostit*tes because he is having sex with other men's future brides.

That's the same as some other man got to all the women he wanted and took their virginity already. I am sure he's upset about that, but he's doing the same thing he's upset those other men did with women.

He's also only blaming the women for their lack of virginity, when it could not have been taken if there had not been other men who were willing to have premarital sex with them.

But that was a good cheer you made for Winston. Very impressive at how good that was.
Last edited by Adama on July 12th, 2016, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Adama wrote:Winston, I am not the one who set virginity as the standard. Ghost is the one who set virginity as the standard. If he wants to marry a virgin, it makes no sense for him to have sex with other women before marriage. Marrying a virgin means he disapproves of premarital sex. But he engages in premarital sex, which means he is ruining some other men's future wives. Don't you get that? I haven't set that standard. He set it. He is the one that set it. Not me.
Once again, you totally miss the point. Ghost is not "ruining other men's future wives" because he is not sleeping with virgins. He is frustrated because he can't find a virgin and (rightfully) doesn't want to marry a worn-out slut.

I don't know why you keep conflating masculine standards with feminine standards. Men and women are opposites and have different standards. Young men should sleep with lots of whores before they marry a virgin. Women who aren't whores should stay virgins until they get married. This has been the way for every successful traditional civilization, both Eastern and Western.

Neither Winston nor Ghost are sex addicts. Having a healthy libido is not being a sex addict. You seem to have a weird, repressive attitude towards male sexuality.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:
Adama wrote:Winston, I am not the one who set virginity as the standard. Ghost is the one who set virginity as the standard. If he wants to marry a virgin, it makes no sense for him to have sex with other women before marriage. Marrying a virgin means he disapproves of premarital sex. But he engages in premarital sex, which means he is ruining some other men's future wives. Don't you get that? I haven't set that standard. He set it. He is the one that set it. Not me.
Once again, you totally miss the point. Ghost is not "ruining other men's future wives" because he is not sleeping with virgins. He is frustrated because he can't find a virgin and (rightfully) doesn't want to marry a worn-out slut.

I don't know why you keep conflating masculine standards with feminine standards. Men and women are opposites and have different standards. Young men should sleep with lots of whores before they marry a virgin. Women who aren't whores should stay virgins until they get married. This has been the way for every successful traditional civilization, both Eastern and Western.

Neither Winston nor Ghost are sex addicts. Having a healthy libido is not being a sex addict. You seem to have a weird, repressive attitude towards male sexuality.
And apparently what you don't get is, he is going with REGULAR WOMEN, not just sex workers. He calls them girlfriends. He is having sex with other men's future brides, yet he holds virginity as the standard for his own wife.

I am not saying men need to be virgins. I am saying it makes no sense to say women should be virgins, then go have intercourse with NON PROSITUTES (i.e. other men's future wives). That is contributing to the problem.

If you would open your eyes and stop being a fool maybe you could see what I'm saying. But because you are a fool, you are just against anything I say, despite the fact you don't understand much of anything I'm saying. You and Winston think I am saying men should be virgins, apparently, when I never said that. Just he shouldn't be a source for other men's future wives to have intercourse with.

Oh my bad. You can't see how it is bad to have sex with women even after they've lost their virginity, if your standard is only to marry virgins. It doesn't even matter if he was the one to devirginize them or not. He is a man they have premarital sex with. If a woman loses her virginity, it is because she's had premarital sex. I didn't realize I'd have to explain this too.
Last edited by Adama on July 12th, 2016, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.