---

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MattHanson1990 wrote:I might lean towards MGTOW and may return to the US of Gay and just rot in my dad's house for the rest of my life. I'm a hopeless loser who doesn't deserve any love from anyone. The end.
I thought you were stronger then this, but just a few times of striking out and you're back to your old whiny self. Dude, why? You went to Mexico feeling great. You had more success with the opposite gender then you ever had before in your life. You lost your virginity. You had dates, a sex life, new friends, new experiences. Things you never had before. You felt better, got healthier, fitter and more sane.

It apparently takes very little to upset you, and make you give up. Such a pity because I really thought you had the potential of being a HA success story. Now you are wallowing in self-pity again and on the brink of giving up... this type of personality makes you perfect for MGTOW, I'll give you that, but I was expecting more from you Matt.

Shame on you, brother. Turns out you are not the man I thought you was. Good luck rotting away in your father's house, I guess...
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:I might lean towards MGTOW and may return to the US of Gay and just rot in my dad's house for the rest of my life. I'm a hopeless loser who doesn't deserve any love from anyone. The end.
I thought you were stronger then this, but just a few times of striking out and you're back to your old whiny self. Dude, why? You went to Mexico feeling great. You had more success with the opposite gender then you ever had before in your life. You lost your virginity. You had dates, a sex life, new friends, new experiences. Things you never had before. You felt better, got healthier, fitter and more sane.

It apparently takes very little to upset you, and make you give up. Such a pity because I really thought you had the potential of being a HA success story. Now you are wallowing in self-pity again and on the brink of giving up... this type of personality makes you perfect for MGTOW, I'll give you that, but I was expecting more from you Matt.

Shame on you, brother. Turns out you are not the man I thought you was. Good luck rotting away in your father's house, I guess...
+1
but you still don't understand The Chumpzone™ does that to you
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

droid wrote:but you still don't understand The Chumpzone™ does that to you
I think all men have had times where they liked a woman who was, for whatever reason, unavailable. You can do two things, one is to grow a pair and get over it, remembering how many billions of women are still out there, the other thing is to pretend this one particular woman is some goddess, put her on a pedestal of ridiculously high expectations and sign off on life... which is what Matt is doing.

It's a shame because he does not count his blessings anymore. The longer he will stay in Latin America, the better his Spanish skills will be, the more friends he will make, the more in shape he gets, the more he integrates into society, until better opportunities come his way through his new found friends and connections... he fails to understand he is still in the early stages of his life abroad. He has yet to establish himself fully.

Young American people, and many other young people from first world nations, have these unrealistic expectations about life... they grew up on a diet of Disney and Hollywood movies, where no problem was big enough that it couldn't magically be solved in two hours. No grit, no spine, no ability to cope with life when life doesn't go as planned. It's pathetic.

Being a chump, being a loser, being friendzoned, it's a choice. You give people and events power over your life, over your state of mind, that you don't have to give them. You want too much, too fast, and have no patience to achieve your goals. That's how things go wrong. That's how you get f***ed, and you have only yourself to blame.

With a thousand dollars a month just by making YouTube videos, Matt already is in a position that hundreds of thousands of guys would kill for, and because of a few failures he's willing to throw it all away and rot away in misery? I really have no other words for this then: pathetic.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's a shame because he does not count his blessings anymore. The longer he will stay in Latin America, the better his Spanish skills will be, the more friends he will make, the more in shape he gets, the more tanned, the more he integrates into society, until better opportunities come his way through his new found friends and connections... he fails to understand he is still in the early stages of his life abroad. He has yet to establish himself fully.
Yeah he's just taken the first baby steps.
MarcosZeitola wrote:the more tanned
:lol: :lol: That cracks me up, have you been listening to tepito too?
MarcosZeitola wrote:With a thousand dollars a month just by making YouTube videos, Matt already is in a position that hundreds of thousands of guys would kill for, and because of a few failures he's willing to throw it all away and rot away in misery? I really have no other words for this then: pathetic.
+1000
That was science fiction and the stuff of kings just a few decades ago.
And he still says he's "futureless" and "couldn't get a foothold in the economy"
Last edited by droid on July 13th, 2016, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Well, here's the thing. My mom suddenly passed away 4 years ago, and it has REALLY taken a toll on my life. And since then I've been thirsty for female companionship, but no girl in the US of Gay even gave me a chance...no first dates, no nothing (the hotter ones didn't even want to be friends with me, let alone hang out with me). It got worse when I had to move back to shitty Los Alamos after I graduated college.

But now I have been in Mexico for just over a month. Still exponentially better than the US of Gay at least as far as making friends. Got two dates with girls I met on Tinder, but I have two or three girls lined up this week, most of whom I met offline.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MarcosZeitola wrote: he fails to understand he is still in the early stages of his life abroad. He has yet to establish himself fully.

Young American people, and many other young people from first world nations, have these unrealistic expectations about life... they grew up on a diet of Disney and Hollywood movies, where no problem was big enough that it couldn't magically be solved in two hours. No grit, no spine, no ability to cope with life when life doesn't go as planned. It's pathetic.

I have to admit that during my incel days in the US of Gay, I had this anticipation that I would be a rock star the minute I landed in Manila, Moscow, or anywhere abroad. But then I learned that it's not the way it works for most people and that women who are wife material don't throw themselves at certain men. A couple girls threw themselves at me in Ciudad Juarez; one was looking for a white knight to pay for her past mistakes, and the other, who almost took my virginity, was mainly wanting to get laid. As of now, I've put more importance into making new friends over finding a long term girlfriend/wife.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Marcos is the man.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Well, here's the thing. My mom suddenly passed away 4 years ago, and it has REALLY taken a toll on my life. And since then I've been thirsty for female companionship, but no girl in the US of Gay even gave me a chance...no first dates, no nothing (the hotter ones didn't even want to be friends with me, let alone hang out with me). It got worse when I had to move back to shitty Los Alamos after I graduated college.

But now I have been in Mexico for just over a month. Still exponentially better than the US of Gay at least as far as making friends. Got two dates with girls I met on Tinder, but I have two or three girls lined up this week, most of whom I met offline.
Get off of Tinder, period. You'll only find bitches and sluts there, nothing more.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: he fails to understand he is still in the early stages of his life abroad. He has yet to establish himself fully.

I have to admit that during my incel days in the US of Gay, I had this anticipation that I would be a rock star the minute I landed in Manila, Moscow, or anywhere abroad. But then I learned that it's not the way it works for most people and that women who are wife material don't throw themselves at certain men. A couple girls threw themselves at me in Ciudad Juarez; one was looking for a white knight to pay for her past mistakes, and the other, who almost took my virginity, was mainly wanting to get laid. As of now, I've put more importance into making new friends over finding a long term girlfriend/wife.

I have been following your story on here since you started posting and basically, I have seen a picture of you, you are a normal, non-offensive looking white guy whose a bit overweight - not a biggie, nothing a running regime wouldn't sort out. As far as I know you have a degree from your home state university, you can play a musical instrument, you are earning money from You Tube (a thousand bucks a month? Well done hombre)and you have lost your virginity.

So you have more than I ever had at your age - I had none of that, mind you the world was different twenty years ago.

What you have to understand is that women rejecting you (and similar such things like failed job interviews, people falling out with you, people letting you down, you letting people down etc etc ) is part of life. Women are going to reject you time and time again because the reality is - most of us are attractive to a very select few women - me, you, even Marcos Zeiota - all of us are.

And you know what the truth is - you wouldn't have sex with every woman who presented themselves to you. I am sure some fat, ugly beached whale offered it to you - a tattooed 'Amerikskank' it wouldn't take you long to go 'erm, no thanks'

I have worked out that I would probably happily have sex with 20% of women in the world - it is a minority of women, the amount of women that attracts us and makes us look round are a minority.

Finding a compatible woman is needle in haystack time for everybody.

You are giving up now because some girl has a French boyfriend? f**k off. :roll:

Can I ask you a question Matt, do you ever use the term 'U.S of Gay' in any discourse with these women? Or the crapness of American women? And be truthful.

Return to “General Discussions”